..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Need NTs input again lol.

Orange Canvas 01, Acorn, Cocoa 06, Snake 05, Stash low, or HI(white/navy) 20th aniv?

I need to choose 2..
grin.gif
Thanks!
personal preference. Sounds like you really want those Stash's though, you might want to go that way.

was gonna say the same. although if you take a step back from the acorns, they are kind of bad quality comparably speaking in that time period (even thea-grade ones). only because they were made in the indonesia factory when they were having quality control issues (tons of b-grade acorns and i-believe's).they are a great pair to have though.

damn, i always rant about af1 quality issues
laugh.gif

354036541.jpg

354036184.jpg

pimp.gif
, I love orange canvas. I am still patiently waiting to find 1streleases of the carolina 01 canvas.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Need NTs input again lol.

Orange Canvas 01, Acorn, Cocoa 06, Snake 05, Stash low, or HI(white/navy) 20th aniv?

I need to choose 2..
grin.gif
Thanks!
Safety Oranges & Stash Lows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I own both.

Stash lows and snakes man. Stash is great shoe that isn't too flashy but will still grab attention. One of my all time favorites. I've been pulling thetrigger on other stuff lately. I'm just waitiing patiently for my fearless warriors to get here (living in Alaska sucks with all that). Next month willprobably be a good air force month for me.

Originally Posted by Jah Sonora

New aquisitions...

Easter I

Wheat/White Mids -- Euro only, contrast stitching...now all I need is the University Blue pair....

Mo Lasers

dope
i bought those a while back and they sent me these
2q9xjep.png

Originally Posted by spacej23

I think someone might have posted a picture of these earlier, but here is a newer pic . . .

0.jpg

These are pretty
smokin.gif
if you ask me. I might pick these up if the price is right.
These are nice, info?

^
pimp.gif

In all honesty, if you had only those 5, that is all you need.

Actually, when I started 'collecting' shoes years ago, the Courirs, JP.Co Wheats, & the Atmos were the 3 I had to have. I was finally able tocomplete my Top 5 a few days ago when the Atmos popped up on Napsize after years of NEVER having my size. I think I'm finally content w/ my collection.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

^
pimp.gif

Actually, when I started 'collecting' shoes years ago, the Courirs, JP.Co Wheats, & the Atmos were the 3 I had to have. I was finally able to complete my Top 5 a few days ago when the Atmos popped up on Napsize after years of NEVER having my size. I think I'm finally content w/ my collection.
Congrats!
pimp.gif

Curiosity- what size? nevermind, I see the 9 in the background.

8tothe24 wrote:

^

pimp.gif

Actually, when I started 'collecting' shoes years ago, the Courirs, JP.Co Wheats, & the Atmos were the 3 I had to have. I was finally able to
complete my Top 5 a few days ago when the Atmos popped up on Napsize after years of NEVER having my size. I think I'm finally content w/ my collection.
Congrats!
pimp.gif

Size 8. Those size 9s were a 'complimentary' pair of Dunk SBs from a friend I helped out. He had quadruple pairs of Heinekens

8tothe24 wrote:

^

pimp.gif

Actually, when I started 'collecting' shoes years ago, the Courirs, JP.Co Wheats, & the Atmos were the 3 I had to have. I was finally able to
complete my Top 5 a few days ago when the Atmos popped up on Napsize after years of NEVER having my size. I think I'm finally content w/ my collection.
Congrats!
pimp.gif

Size 8. Those size 9s were a 'complimentary' pair of Dunk SBs from a friend I helped out. He had quadruple pairs of Heinekens
pimp.gif

collection post?

8tothe24 wrote:

TheRealROC wrote:

8tothe24 wrote:

^

pimp.gif

Congrats!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

collection post?

To be continued........

i wanted an Baltimore Oriels fitted with the bird inside of the O. if anybody has ever seen this can they post pics?? thanks

^^^^
yes i know man trust me ever since then I've been looking for it even when I didn't have my fearless warriors. It might sound weird but does anybodyhave that picture saved? or have ever seen that logo on a Balty hat before?

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by spacej23

I think someone might have posted a picture of these earlier, but here is a newer pic . . .

0.jpg

These are pretty
smokin.gif
if you ask me. I might pick these up if the price is right.
These are nice, info?

did those drop already?

Back
Top Bottom