..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

I need tires as well. 2 are leaking air bad. but I just picked up 2 pairs Ive been hunting a while. Just waiting delivery.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I need tires as well. 2 are leaking air bad. but I just picked up 2 pairs Ive been hunting a while. Just waiting delivery.
pimp.gif
no worries

wore my temptations today..

i was in denial at the time, but it's true.. they did give NYC the weakest chamber.

still need to unds my complacencys and haters.. i agree with b, shoes are meant to be worn and beat up..

typhoons and floods really give perspective.. when you're sitting in knee-deep water wondering why you didn't wear some pairs..

of course my pink TS are still being saved for a special occasion though.. ds denver ASGs too.. i hate white bottoms..

Originally Posted by 2Guard

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

pimp.gif
no worries
pimp.gif

Size Twelve,
If they are 10.5-11 and you cant find a special occasion I think I can
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Man the air force shoe game is really weak right now. What are people into these days I don't even know? I know the sb thing is dead now... Is it still vans or supras? Hopefully not jordans. This thing gets like 3 posts a day now. I know not everybody is jumping on air maxes because the same cats are always posting there including myself. I mean I still love air forces!
Nothing is ever on the market when I have the money.
smh.gif

Yea man I feel you ^^^. and when I don't have money things end mad low on eBay. A pair of stash highs ds size 11 ended at under 500 with shipping.That's nuts man. When I'm up on cake there's nothing out there.

Recycling pics to keep the post rolling. I know most don't like the new stuff but I think these are
smokin.gif
. A little heavier, but none the less.

354035574.jpg

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Man the air force shoe game is really weak right now. What are people into these days I don't even know? I know the sb thing is dead now... Is it still vans or supras? Hopefully not jordans. This thing gets like 3 posts a day now. I know not everybody is jumping on air maxes because the same cats are always posting there including myself. I mean I still love air forces!
Nothing is ever on the market when I have the money.
smh.gif

Forces are still my favorite but the crap dropping lately is really getting dumb. I got a lot of catching up to do as i am focusing on older ones and I found aJapanese hook up who is Very Very Familiar with K_skit
wink.gif
so things arelookin good for me.

^

those were the ASG joints given to the nike-sponsored players in the game.

reptile-af1-2.jpg

and yeah, these are nice.. they look almost like a courir-inspired iD made by liquidrice of freshness/sneakernews

except he had white contrast stitching.. but yeah same snake/smooth in black, chili red laces. white midsole, gum bottom.

them all stars are hotttttt

and i want them blue ones posted up i forget what theyre called... london series or something i think?

in less than a year the ice midsole will match the outsole and you will have some asg gummies
laugh.gif

those look ok. i wanna feel the toebox. damn you nike for giving me this weird toebox fetish.

Im with you Kev with those toebox fetishes.
laugh.gif
Every time I swing byfootlocker or any of the stores in the malls checking out the new AF1 releases and just sit the touching, feeling the toebox of them and then giving them the
grin.gif
I always look up to see the employees and customers give me the
indifferent.gif
. Only if they knew the quality AF1s used to have.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom