TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

OMG how much and where did u get those icebergs?
i missed a DS sz.9 pair a few years ago and ive been butt hurt ever since...
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

2zfpsmh.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAM-AF-ONEmaterialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

OGFIEND, did u get those from the land of the rising sun?? japan definitely is the place for af1 gems...too bad not many sz12s and 13s are seen in japan...great stuff nonetheless!

who wants some size 13 96 snakes? pm me.
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

time to hurt some feelings :rofl:
roll.gif
kk021115gg-img600x450-1185681648kurohebi01.jpg
vintagehuntting-img600x450-1181986958dscf0060.jpg
teracafecom-img600x450-1112621523mtk720tk-img600x450-1061012620p8160006.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

wow..those 96 patents are hurting me right now....lets see if I can top those pics :nerd:
nerd.gif
in_n_out1999-img450x600-1181306403dsc02310.jpg
love_waits79-img600x450-1187686607kjhkj.jpg

i hope both these pairs had good lives :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

^ are the colors fading? ouch :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

If anyone is interested . . .

I have a size 7 in those b-grade UNDFTD's for sale. Contact me outside of this thread though because I don't want to turn this into a buy/sell frenzy in here.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

I <B RIF.la

damn, is that like $90 retail on the 3m snakes?

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Thanks for the comments on the '99s...glad y'all appreciate them.

Paul...they came from the same region you get your kicks from. I'd never sell 'em since I'm set on wearing them, but an enticing trade offer might do the trick...::cough:: ivory snakes::cough:: :lol:
laugh.gif
250qyva.jpg
2w2eiqa.jpg
TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONE

OMG OG FIEND
good @#%$
good stuff @ all the doubles
i need carnivals
i got a semi grail comin soon

wore my 93 highs today
r23jly.png
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
PRYM STYLE BLOG
TEAM AF-ONE

I got a question for the fam~

I've got some sun spots on my canvas AF1s.. is there any way to fix something like that? or should i just leave them both in the sun for a while :frown:
frown.gif
kumakami55-img600x451-1150807654af1v01.jpg
TEAMAMFAM

im in search of some navy blue canvas mids.

with white midsole/white check.

had em when i was younger, and now i want them again.

someone point me in the direction.

PURPLE CITY BIRD GANG​

lol OGFiend im glad you going to wear them that's the way it should be good job on finding them, I have been slacking when it comes to looking for shoes this month but now I have a bit more money hopefully I can find something I'm in search of. Glaciers are hugely underated imo though they are easily one of the best AF1's, here is my pair when they still looked nice.

2eyax3p.jpg

I think theIL4W posted another very underated low too even though I think he is trying to say hint hint they are on ebay lol.

6zyav9.jpg

JDocs those AF1's are from 1995 they have been in the land of the rising sun for well over a year, I don't know why anybody hasn't bought them yet because there super nice I nearly decided to get them a few times myself. As for sun spots on canvas I suppose you could use some kind of dye but I wouldn't recomend leaving them out in the sun it will only make the colour fade even more.

Nice highs Prymone.

I've had my eye on those Navy lows....they're a bit expensive, but I think I might just go for them.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

Thanks for the info on those Paul...I might pick up a pair if they are still around in a while :nerd:
nerd.gif
.....they are in great condition for being from 95 :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMAMFAM

I got a question for AF1 heads, how do I get the hoop orange color to paint my forces?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

I would risk jail time for those navy lows, so ill. Hey, I have a couple questions, hope you guys can help;

-What would a pair of DS obsidian/cones in sz 7.5 be worth? One shoe has some slight yellowing on midsole.
-Can anyone help me find a pair of kids/baby PR3's? The only pair I've found is 12.5cm on napsize, and they want 128+shipping which is waaay too much, since my son would probably outgrow them quickly. If anyone spots a pair somewhere or online, holla at me...
TEAM-AF-ONE

the photoshoot

sorry i couldnt get pics of the studio but i did get pics of the the point court

shooting around with the photographers after the shoot

i wore linens and my homie wore gucci IDs

TEAM-AF-ONEmaterialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

Back
Top Bottom