TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Well I thought of that too loonyrobert, but they took care of like 5 other family's strollers and nobody else lost everything, but thanks alot man i'mgonna keep my eyes open maybe your right.

2672277517_5401aa2dda.jpg

The newer orange boxes look dingy compared to those boxes. I wish Nike kept those boxes, same for the airmax boxes. So much nicer.

CVF1
Dude, that sucks!!!! Bet you the guy who took it don't even wear your size....he'll get his(bachi)...what goes around comes around!
But at least you got your $$ back and things do happen for a reason ..... you'll end up findin some grails with that $$.
Good Luck....

sorry to hear that CVF1, at least you got your $$ back...a similar thing is happening to me as well, word to me getting outbidded on a couple of kicks. Must bea message from God to stop buying more kicks
laugh.gif

nice Atmos Mic and nice highs ioRound3

what I wore today:

1983af1highed1.jpg

MIKE E FRESH - it was you!!!!!!! i was just about to get those of vintagekicks... ur rat bastard...(unless those arent the pair)
but still... i know someone got em literally a few hours before me...
sigh*

you shouldve been there when they opened then ^^ no need to call people names bro

hollow...bust them out my man!

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

sorry to hear that CVF1, at least you got your $$ back...a similar thing is happening to me as well, word to me getting outbidded on a couple of kicks. Must be a message from God to stop buying more kicks
laugh.gif
...or bid higher.

Originally Posted by micmorales

you shouldve been there when they opened then ^^ no need to call people names bro

hollow...bust them out my man!

i call everyone names when they have better stuff than me.
im a hater.
embarassed.gif
... lol j.k...
yall know im never personal...anywho...

$400 for purple/silver canvas hi AF1's? DS?
too much... ill get em if i can sell my y o.t.d's

anyone have a pic of the all black/grey swoosh white
midsole GR from like 2002? man i LOVE those...
honestly,i want ALOT of GR's from back in the day...
i get excited seeing certain "regular GR" forces more so than the newest rare air premium crap...
know what breaks my neck?
2004 black suede/white swoosh mids...
or those forrest green mids with the white swoosh...
THATS whats up to me...

anyone collect THOSE besides me?

Black/grey swoosh & white midsole are from '04. Definitely one of my favorite pairs, but the toebox crumples like mad. But if you take a good look atthis thread, it really isn't flooded with the newest rare and premium crap. A lot of this stuff was GR at one point (though some in EUR/CAN/Asia) in timeand are just recently getting some shine.

uggghhh.....i wish nike would retro a bunch of those old canvas highs. no fancy print. no frills. no visible air.

T21D,

Dope Canvas Highs.

Wore Acorns about a week ago:

Newest pickups. Thanks again for the links I Love AF1.

Back
Top Bottom