TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

thanks for posting pics of those caro mids and icebergs......
NOW FIND ME AND SELL ME A DS sz.9!!!!!

THATS MY MISSION THIS YEAR.
YOU'LL SEE...YOU'LL SEE...

size 8.5 for both pairs. just tryna do the "keep one on ice" thing but now that i live in a small place, storage has become a major issue. plus, lotsof times i just wear 360's to work or some other nike i bought for cheap - then i end up hardly ever wearing some shoes and it makes little sense to storean extra pair. every year i contemplate dumping a pile of shoes and then i end up keeping them and buying even more.

Damn. I was hoping it was a 9 or one of your desperate 9.5 buys
laugh.gif
. Oh well.

is that carbon fiber on the lace holes of the filipinos?
nerd.gif
or snakeskin. Can't really tell.

Kev, what are you, ethnicity-wise?

Last name = co.jp
Hair = Hawaiian, Ali'i status
Shoes = Flip

anything else on that mix plate of dna???

it's super faux carbon fiberish if that makes sense. i'm just .75 *** .and 25 flip ( with an extra chromosome 21
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

it's super faux carbon fiberish if that makes sense. i'm just .75 *** .and 25 flip ( with an extra chromosome 21
laugh.gif
)
WOW!
laugh.gif
I don't think that is something you should beadmitting.

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

Challenge: carolina jewel mids/clear caro midsole
or "icebergs" {grey/caro swoosh lowtop}
Comet mids {navy/red sole/white swoosh}
anyone in OWN thesse?

Comet mids are classics that not many people cared about when they released...
Mine are in decent shape still:

8aw37sk.jpg

Originally Posted by eruditemode

Truffles are so lucrative so that they have been dubbed "black diamonds." If Nas ruled the world, he'd be rocking them around his neck.

laugh.gif

i think i need to refrain from clicking this thread from now on. the stuff in here makes me
mad.gif
. anyone wanna connect me with some links to all these gems?
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

yesterday i'd say i got a pretty good steal. Worn 2x Indy day jewel mids size 11.5 with everything for $90 at dunkxchange. I usually only wear sizes 10-11but I couldnt pass these up.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

yesterday i'd say i got a pretty good steal. Worn 2x Indy day jewel mids size 11.5 with everything for $90 at dunkxchange. I usually only wear sizes 10-11 but I couldnt pass these up.

icedweebz, if you ever need to get rid of them in any way,pm me.

heres the jewels, on the box it says "HOLD FOR CLARK", which I thought may be for DJ Clark Kent who was also at DXC?
2000111858781011059_rs.jpg

and heres some DS orange canvas 10.5 with everything, tag still attached. Still trying to sell these, email [email protected] with an offer.
2001581342027459819_rs.jpg

bonus
2000125089927852630_rs.jpg

Originally Posted by icedweebz

yesterday i'd say i got a pretty good steal. Worn 2x Indy day jewel mids size 11.5 with everything for $90 at dunkxchange. I usually only wear sizes 10-11 but I couldnt pass these up.

That's the understatment of the year. That isn't a steal, it's a straight up hijacking. If those were a 9.5 or 10 I would be crying my eyes outright now.
icedweebz, did you notice any other vintage AF1's at dunkxchange? I've never gone because I got the impression it's the usual lineup ofhyped sneakers, but I see I may be wrong.

well the first time i went i saw about zero vintage af1s except maybe in small kids sizes, and same with this time, these indys were an exception i suppose.but there are always tables full of newer release af1s (I would say from about 2000 and on). I saw a bunch of sheeds, campers and a few other notables, alongwith baby sized ice blue soled mids and 98 grey suedes size 4.5. But for the most part its the usual jordans (which i went for) and SBs

dope stuff icedweebz
pimp.gif
.. I'd love to take those orange canvas off your hands but I've got too much on my plate as it is LOL.. but if you still havethem in about a month or so I will get back to you ! and those patent mids are INSANE
pimp.gif
.. more pics please ...

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

thanks for posting pics of those caro mids and icebergs......
NOW FIND ME AND SELL ME A DS sz.9!!!!!

THATS MY MISSION THIS YEAR.
YOU'LL SEE...YOU'LL SEE...

This one is for you serg....one of my fav mids

Got these todays, didnt realize that when it said 8.5 on the auction it meant wmns
ohwell.gif
. I wish they fit I really like them, I love the patent leather swoosh,and the icy sole is nice too.

Back
Top Bottom