TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Purple Highs look
smokin.gif

I hope Nike rereleases them with the nylon tongue.

Nike is trying way too hard with the AF1/Air Max fusion.
Idk I like some of them. I really like the safaris too. But I do agree w/ the less is more. I wish they would do more patent leather af1'sin the mold of like the sheeds, taiwans, the black patent one's (i forget what year they are), etc. Just clean, basic, simple colorways like you said.

Spiridons are not bad. But the Safari's are horrific to me. That much Safari print on a sneaker is not a good look (I was never a fan of the Air Safari. A Windrunner I believe?). It really only worked on the AM1. But the only black on that sneaker was the laces.

It's the black on the sneaker itself that makes the Safari print standout. Looks obnoxious to me.

Wonder if people would be gassed over them if the word "Safari" wasn't attached.
I see where your coming from... And I completely agree that sometimes shoes get ridiculous hype cuz they'll stamp an "UN" on it.. orit'll be "inspired".. but with the safaris i think nike made a good move.. the color combos just look sick.

Wassup team....
Havent been on here in a while but seems like everyone doing their thing with the forces...
and damn you prymone for getting that pair of canvas...i completely forgot to raise my bid and by the time i remembered the auction had ended..*note to self-never get into an argument within the final 10 minutes of an auction* enjoy them man...

Atmos for today

^Cleeean.

I agree with the simple thing. I would love some all blue good leather forces none if this new ******ed way to many colors thing...

I also think that every brand needs to have some more out there thing though cause they do need to appeal to different people.

Nike's not really makin anythin i'm into but who's to say that some other dude doesn't love all these new things.... Whatever... I'll stickto buyin shoes that have already been out for a while...

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

..*note to self- never get into an argument within the final 10 minutes of an auction*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or football games, basketball games.....

so true

Originally Posted by prymone

NEW
2m2x95j.png

Seeign those remind me I have to wear mine. One my fav Air Force's the quality is so on point with those. People hate them but have always been a fan.You can get find them dirt cheap, I think I saw a pair for $60. Good pick up PRY

Originally Posted by MyOnes

eeeeeeeeeeeeeef, gotta say they felt soooooo great wearing them. im wearing them tomorrow lol
One word: I-L-L-Y.

Someone please help a brotha out when these drop in NYC.

Figured I'd take a pic while I had some stuff out. Nothing compared to you guys though.

Am I the only one that notices that it is impossible to not own linen/atmos/3m snake, one pair at a time? It seems like most if not all of you only have two,if not all three.

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

Figured I'd take a pic while I had some stuff out. Nothing compared to you guys though.

Am I the only one that notices that it is impossible to not own linen/atmos/3m snake, one pair at a time? It seems like most if not all of you only have two, if not all three.

eek.gif

If those are size 11.0, give me a price?!? You know what I'm talking about.

Haha.. ya those three are generally crowd favorites around here, I dont have linens though...
nerd.gif
.. nice jewels and cones
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have never owned a pair of 3m Snakes and never will. Just never cared for the sneaker. Cocoa Snakes on the other hand I love.

On the Safari's, I hear you guys. To each his own. I never liked all that Safari print on a sneaker. Or cement for that matter. I don't own those AtmosAF1's that just dropped, or the Hufquake 90's. All that @!$@ is OD to me.

Take the Jordan III. White/Cement. Classic. Timeless. And the cement print just adds flavor to the sneaker. A little on the toe. A little on the heel.Gorgeous.

Then they made that god awful "Flip" III, where they totally OD's on the print, and made a horrific sneaker.

Again, to me, less is more. I'm selling all my Patent AF1's as well. Just not my steez.

My real beef with the AF1/Air Max's is that Nike is once again relying on gimmicks instead of just designing simple, classic colorways. I happen to notlike any of the fusions either (The Spiridons are alright, but I'm not spending dough on "alright" sneakers anymore....).

This isn't new AF1 hate either. I bought and love the 3rd Bobitto's. Why? Simple, classic colors (Tan, Sky Blue and Olive), great use of materials.What more could you ask for?

Originally Posted by illphillip

Take the Jordan III. White/Cement. Classic. Timeless. And the cement print just adds flavor to the sneaker. A little on the toe. A little on the heel. Gorgeous.

Then they made that god awful "Flip" III, where they totally OD's on the print, and made a horrific sneaker.

My real beef with the AF1/Air Max's is that Nike is once again relying on gimmicks instead of just designing simple, classic colorways. I happen to not like any of the fusions either (The Spiridons are alright, but I'm not spending dough on "alright" sneakers anymore....).

wise words!
alljayevryjay: nice two pairs.

I ONLY GOT 3M SNAKES OUTTA THE 3
I WOULDNT MIND HAVIN LINENS OR ATMOS BUT I COULD LIVE WITHOUT THEM

i only have atmos - sold my linens after i beat them up too much. wouldn't mind another pair but the damn things are so expensive.

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

i have mushrooms too lol

i have mushrooms and atmos, but no linens or 3m snakes. i personally hate the 3m material on shoes, and i don't want to break the bank on linens(although i would love a pair of 10.5-11 for a reasonable price... wink wink...).

any sites to buy laces near or exactly like the ones for Air forces? Also, laces seem to vary in size, whats good for size 11? 40ish or 50ish inches ( I wantthem the size stock laces would be)?

Heads up team! Some red invisble's on ebay in plenty of sizesfor really cheap!!! LMAO. I think that would be pretty funny.
nerd.gif

Figured maybe that would wake you up?

Back
Top Bottom