TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

The Pick-up Post is locked. I have to post these somewhere just came today.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ffighter

Originally Posted by adob0

whats good yall, my small contribution...

usa world cups:
pimp.gif
adob0....... peep the sig TEAM ...... anybody??????

UPDATE.....ok was [ ] that close to getting these....Thanks for the info The Conejo !!!!! But no reply from the seller even after he tells me he still gotthem for sale
smh.gif

So any other info on these for sale 10.5-11 VNDS or DS...... PLEASE hit me up

peace
Nice Linens up there.....mine are beat compared to those!!!
pimp.gif
Bobbito meet up!!!!

Lol I just realized the Pickup post isnt locked only the wdywt posts. Oh well, thanks for the comments.

nice linens as well
pimp.gif

there was a pair in 11.5 on NT Marketplace a while back, but it was worn a couple times and the seller was asking $400 + shipping
indifferent.gif

sorry to hear about the loss ffighter, let me see what I can do...
nerd.gif

Wow.... Lemon twists are what dreams are made of.... I can only wish to ever get those...

Hey team, do you think I could be officially be let into the team? I don't have much of a collection but I'm only just starting, and i've reallylearned alot from reading this whole thread. I would love to be in the team.
smile.gif

spidironforce.jpg

spidironforce2.jpg

spidironforce3.jpg

Nike continues the series of running inspired Air Force 1's with the Spiridon model seen above. For the upcoming Air Force 1 Spiridon, Nike turn to the mesh material for the mid panel and toe box that was originally featured on the toe box of the Spiridon.
To complete the Spiridon package, the Spiridon mid-sole and swoosh have been used to stay with the original design of the Spiridon. It has been rumored that this Air Force 1 will be releasing around April or May, we'll keep you guys posted though. Via Mis Zapas.

minus the pull tab and the lasering on the midsole, they are straight. I don't know if you guys notice, but the shape of the toebox looks like the olderforces...too bad I'm not copping
eyes.gif

spidironforce.jpg

a couple of members and regulars (not stating names) - check your inbox

Back
Top Bottom