TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

New pickup/ what I wore today.

93' White/Teal Highs

If anybody has the actually name for the teal color please let me know!

Your welcome 8toth24, the reason why people don't post links in here is because competition is so fierce since most of us wear the same size, so in mostpeoples minds if you help others you hurt yourself which is a shame.

Those Highs are so nice Gum Sole I remember a good few months back when Zhi went on one of his vacations a pair of those were on Yahoo Japan in my size,perfect condition DS in the box but I couldn't get them, I nearly cried and had a fit
laugh.gif

Here are some more pics of them that I saved from the start of this thread but these must be the top of my wanted list when it comes to leather highs alongwith 93 forest green highs.

209mzyh.jpg

96iyb7.jpg

Thanks for the pics 7 paul 7 I wish I had the straps.
frown.gif
mad.gif
You wouldn't happen to have pictures of the Forest Greenhighs would you?

Here you go I just took a pic of the forest green highs they are number 23 on this page I did have an actual picture of them but I cant find it, I reallylike the green mid sole on these.

359baso.jpg

Mic and Idol,
pimp.gif
stuff.......just did some "maintenance" on my Linens and man i got some creases going on
frown.gif
. Those look DS Idol!!!!

peace

What's up team?

I found this picture and I never got around to posting it awhile ago.

It's an old picture of one of my older pick-ups . . .

jii4gy.jpg

SJ23 - they look yummy
pimp.gif

Idolkicks - fresh linens
Mic - Nice wheats, I have a fitted hat that goes perfect with that

[stating the obvious]looking for a pair in my size for each, holla at me[/stating the obvious]

what you guys think? i personally like the nubuck and neon green sole. but im not really feeling the leather inside out looking mid sole. ugh could of beenbetter but maybe its just a sample. id copp it haha if it was under $80.00 haha

right-side.jpg

jb3.

Reminds me of the lucha libres .. I like what he tried to do with his 'logo' instead of just putting it on the heel like other collabs. but def couldhave been better.

Back
Top Bottom