TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Oli - they look like they've been tried on, we need pics of the sole for a better idea, nice pick up SupraFly!

laugh.gif
great example. this question wasn't directed towards you but you still went ahead a replied as if you had them and knew all about them. If you don't want ppl find you annoying don't post anything if you feel it's useless(which just might be all your posts).

I was trying to help...
frown.gif

I Love AF1 - (Don't worry.� This isn't a post about your numerous posts) Thanks forchecking out the UNDFTD's, but don't you wear like an 11.5+?� Just wondering.

Those Mushrooms are very nice.� Let's get some more pictures.� I don't think there is such thingas too many pictures for that particular sneaker.

Also, a little contributing on my part . . .

Now, I'm not sure if you have seen this video and I might be late, but I found it prettycool:

pimp.gif
p/u's people!

SJ23, how's it going?
eek.gif
smokin.gif
video!! was a first view for me.....thanks......stay safe

peace

SJ23 - yes I'm an 11.5, found out on an eBay search (Keyword Spammer, jk
tongue.gif
)

since when did AF1's made commercials? wasn't it the one shoe Nike takes pride as one of the few shoes that they spend very little on advertising?

Corey - I'm doing good man. You?

I Love AF1 - I'm pretty sure it was something someone else made independently.

Hanacheezy,

Who is Mr Heat? Is he selling those kicks because they're all in my size and he's holding a couple of my AF1 grails. AHHHHHH at him having Indy JewelMids and White/Carolina CL Mids.

I'm doin good Tyler...tryin to get some pick-ups put together although they're nothing compared to what's been droppin in here!!! But if they gothrough i'll let you know

Keep me in the loop

peace

Originally Posted by aaron1976

^ Tough give up the Chamber set I imagine but when you need that $$$ got to do what you got to do.

actually i dont wear these much. theres others af1 im feinding for at the moment

eek.gif
@ the Sheeds

My size too. I doubt I'd be able to afford those. This is going to be a real tough year for me.

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

who the F is mr heat. he has couriers in sz 10 and i want it

those look like my size 10 I sold awhile back. I sold a 11 the other day jb but I didn't think you'd want a 11. I getting another 10 tomorrow orday after tomorrow I might sell so I'll let you know.

xilegacy, Never got an email from you about those joints. If you can maybe help me get my hands on some things that I'm looking for, we can talk trade.EDIT: Not trying to snake those Courirs. Y'all are trippin' in here. Since when are people so preoccupied with how much the next man posts? You thinkdwelling on how much dude posts makes you any better than him? Think again...... That's why I stays in the Max Fam thread.

Mr. Heat has an amazing collection. If he is selling, don't sleep on them.

OGfiend - of course you win.

jvhoop22 - there's only 2 days left for 1vote, we need to see the purple highs win.

illphillip - I won't even bother discussing about those people (you know who you are)
smh.gif

now I have further proof that my pair is real
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom