TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by micmorales

so next month?

yep, if I post 83 or 250 times a day
grin.gif

Thanks for the compliments on the pickups guys.

OGfiend, those black/white NYC highs are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Somehow I still have zero NYC AF1's or Dunks and its really starting to bother me.

^^no, what prym has is part of the cyber pack consisting of that color right there and a neon green in the same color placement as those. there is a womenscyber pack with turbo pink, a more greener neon, and orange. heres 2 of the 3. if you look on page 156 of the af1 issue of the SC mag you can see the 3 of thewomens.

if you can get the orange in a 11-11.5 mens please notify me

shrooms up there are hot ... def. one for the list as a long-term goal

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the pickups mic ... wheats are f-ing great. congratulation. and these grey canvas look also dope

99 hoop for the afternoon

af1whitehooporange2cz7.jpg

^ No kidding... White/Orange is so simple, but it's dope....

Nike needs to get back to basics with the Air Force One.... more White/Color colorways....

silversurfer5400, wish my hoop oranges were as fresh as yours
frown.gif

JB, nice mushrooms, so fresh, so clean
frown.gif

Mic, nice wheats
frown.gif

So I will be one less dude trying to gobble up size 13's. Good luck to everyone.

I have been lurking in this thread for a long minute but im retiring now. Gotta contribute to that IRA.

Thanks to everyone that i learned stuff from.

Mushrooms lookin' pretty dope in that pic. Nice Hoop Oranges, Rose Highs, and Wheats as well.
smokin.gif

illjay - shrooms looking dope dude! anybody got a 10.5 - 11 HOLLA

mic - quality pick ups right there
pimp.gif
those wheats looking crisp

tibor you already know how hot those hoop oranges are, great stuff !

Damn JB I had to come in here and see those shrooms
frown.gif
and the colts losttoo.

Hoop oranges are looking very clean.
pimp.gif

^ What size are they?

last month I decided to make a "hit list" (no maricon) for 08, today I have combined that idea with photoshop, here it is:

714vonq.gif

Koreas have been obtained, Brazil and Portugals are located, but I'm holding off for a while. The White Gums are also located and may be the second fromthe list to get got. The clear patents, I do know where to get also...

and I know most of those arent anything too rare or spectacular but they are shoes I like, and the semi-easyness to obtain em is coo
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom