TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by JDocs

ervin.. your collections is nuts, well done sir haha
pimp.gif
do you have lemon twist jewel and safety orange jewel lows by any chance?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yes...I have the White/Lemon Twist lows and they are DS. I also have the Safety Orange/White, but they
are used, not trashed though.I'll continue to post the rest of my collection in phases...Thanks

aaron1976 wrote:
I would rather go bare foot then wear MID AF1's.

Amen I'm not knocking the colorways because some of them are nice but nike should never come out with mids again they're gross the strapis annoying! Really cant even call it a "OG" unless someone can show me a mid from 82

Kev - awesome pick up right there.. glaciers are...hot.....
nerd.gif
...lol

ervin - I am
eek.gif
right now at what you said.. if you have anything in 10.5 (ds or not) for sale let me know
smile.gif
.. also, PLEASE post up the pics of your DSlemon twist jewels and the safety orange lows

Out with some friends for my birthday today. (Don't mind the dirt mark -.-)

Safety Orange =]

i alraedy put hte shadows in the buy/sell on here but i dont understand the new bumping rule so i only got to put them up once on here cause it wont let mebump and id ton feel like taking pics all over again for the clothes and ipod

laugh.gif
at cs02132 for calling the retros gay

ervinshoes - your collection never fails to amaze me, post pics of the lemon twists and safety oranges. As of now, everyone is treating you like an AF1 king

kev - nice pickup

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Kev, dope pick up. '95, right?

medium grey/columbia blue from '99
happy.gif

if i wasn't so hellbent on getting all new appliances along with some custom shelving installed, i might be tryna deplete japan of all their size 8.5-9forces and max 95's. too bad life has to intrude on the important things. ervin, paul and kazi - you're all sick bastards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Teaser of whats to come.

Moesneaksthanu is not the only one with this stuff.
laugh.gif

please dont ever mention my name again.. dude seriously you dont know me.
tired.gif

i was just wondering. . . is your middle name sneaks or is sneaksthanu your last name? sounds thai or maybe polynesian.

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Teaser of whats to come.

Moesneaksthanu is not the only one with this stuff.
laugh.gif

71evibr.jpg

please dont ever mention my name again.. dude seriously you dont know me.
tired.gif

If you say so. I never said I knew you, all I said is I also got a pair of the shoes you that you posted. I didn't think you'd get offended or takeit as a negative statement. Like I said I knew where some of that stuff was coming from. It's nyc man and everyone knows each other. Atleast in thePE/Hyperstrike thing most know each other and if they don't it still comes full circle. I don't know if you know J-stalls but if you did you could haveasked him.

Back
Top Bottom