TCERDA'S: Vintage PE Collection….. *****Updated 02/22/2009*****

Vintage shoes are really nice to look at.. very nice collection you have there..

Great variety
pimp.gif

Kobes, KG, Rodman
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

HOW SICK are those anthony mason cons!!!
exactly what I was thinking. I figured yeah, everybody's gonna say "oooh signed kobe's from rookie year!" which I get, but whois gonna be geeked off a signed, game worn pair of Anthony Mason cons with the react juice? me! haha. I was such a Knicks fan as a kid. that 93 team withCharloes Oakley, Anthony Mason, John Starks, Patrick Ewing, a young Greg Anthony, even Doc Rivers! that was one of my favorite teams back then. the LJ'sare crazy too, I moved to Charlotte his rookie year and was also a huge Hornets fan. he was one of those great, energetic characters in the game (not just inthe commercials as grandmama), and of course he later became a Knick which I had no beef with. and those derrick colemans? I remember when NJ drafted him #1overall, he won rookie of the year, dude was a beast in his early years, but he kinda disappeared a bit after that. Drazen Petrovic was on that team (RIP) andChuck Daly was the coach (RIP). meeeeemories! haha.

one thing I love about looking at collections like these is you can tell there is a unique history to this collection. it's not just a trust fund and afew maxed credit cards, each pair was an experience to get, I'm sure, and that's really impressive to see that he still has it all today. truly thekind of collection that cannot be duplicated. unfortunately, I can't see them all because for some reason when there's a thread wit ha lot of pics inone post, only so many of the pics load. is there a link to the album that I can see? either way, TCERDA, thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

HOW SICK are those anthony mason cons!!!
exactly what I was thinking. I figured yeah, everybody's gonna say "oooh signed kobe's from rookie year!" which I get, but who is gonna be geeked off a signed, game worn pair of Anthony Mason cons with the react juice? me! haha. I was such a Knicks fan as a kid. that 93 team with Charloes Oakley, Anthony Mason, John Starks, Patrick Ewing, a young Greg Anthony, even Doc Rivers! that was one of my favorite teams back then. the LJ's are crazy too, I moved to Charlotte his rookie year and was also a huge Hornets fan. he was one of those great, energetic characters in the game (not just in the commercials as grandmama), and of course he later became a Knick which I had no beef with. and those derrick colemans? I remember when NJ drafted him #1 overall, he won rookie of the year, dude was a beast in his early years, but he kinda disappeared a bit after that. Drazen Petrovic was on that team (RIP) and Chuck Daly was the coach (RIP). meeeeemories! haha.

one thing I love about looking at collections like these is you can tell there is a unique history to this collection. it's not just a trust fund and a few maxed credit cards, each pair was an experience to get, I'm sure, and that's really impressive to see that he still has it all today. truly the kind of collection that cannot be duplicated. unfortunately, I can't see them all because for some reason when there's a thread wit ha lot of pics in one post, only so many of the pics load. is there a link to the album that I can see? either way, TCERDA, thanks for sharing!
denverairforce - Thanks for the love bro. It was an awesome experience. Something I will never forget. Im with you on the Knicksteam. lol I was secretly a die hard Knicks fan.
happy.gif
Anthony Mason wasthat dude
pimp.gif
One of the coolest guys I met. Again, thanks for the love bro.Very appreciated

BubbaEla1 - Good lookin out bro for all the love you've given me.
pimp.gif

Nice collection, I love looking at older Pe stuff I bet you have some great stories of obtaining them all. As some might think they are not PE's theyprobably all have special coding. I have alot of early Bulls game worn shoes and even though they are GR they were all coded different to signify player pairs,Everyone from James Caffey to Steve Kerr all wore GR nikes but were numeric sample coded. So in fact I would think all of those pairs would have to be thesame, making them PE's. Either way great stuff.

Do you have this displayed somewhere in your home? I would love to see a set up picture.

Back
Top Bottom