Taylor Swift take this L vol Kim K exposes you

Have you seen her body? Only thing real about her is the money she paid for her whole image. but
laugh.gif
at Selena Gomez getting dragged along with Taylor in this whole mess.
Pretty sure he wasn't talm bout her body when he said she a real one.

I'm legit curious as to how Taylor Swift's music can appeal to a dude.

I wanted to ask the same :lol: a couple months back I took the time to binge a bunch of her videos on youtube (probably 10 or so) just to get a gist of what she's about, and all I heard was some of the most bland, manufactured, airy, uninspired music I've ever heard. How that can translate to a massive amount of sales is beyond me. It's music for 15 year old HS chicks who write paragraphs about Jaden Smith on tumblr.

gotta side with Taylor on this one.

her original complaint was being called a B**** in the song and Kanye said he had it videotaped that she was ok with it, said he calls Kim a B**** and her friends whatever...

no video of him even saying B****. Kim K just trying to kick Taylor while she down after the whole Calvin Harris debacle.

everyone in this situation just needs to grow up and liver their own lives.

her original complaint was being called a B**** in the song and Kanye said he had it videotaped that she was ok with it, said he calls Kim a B**** and her friends whatever...

no video of him even saying B****. Kim K just trying to kick Taylor while she down after the whole Calvin Harris debacle.

She was on stage at the grammy's taking the "men will always try to take credit for what women do" feminism angle. Clearly she gave Ye' the okay on that when you hear the phone call.

When there was a huge public backlash to the lines on Famous, she tried to ride the wave to more publicity by piling on Kanye.

Last edited:
Dudes in here bumping Taylor Swift and saying her cds are better than Kanye's? :rofl:

Jesus take the wheel!

Last edited:

She pretty much said say whatever and she's ok with it. She also was ok with portrayed as getting the pipe from a black guy but calling her a B is suddenly this horrid thing. She just didn't run it by her PR people before agreeing and they backtracked

Her privledged bony butt just needs to admit she got caught. She tryjng to act like she's not a spoiled, egotistical celebrity.

Y'all clearly never heard "Shake it off"

But on a heavier note, this some real Jay Z vs. Nas **** right chyea.....

You guys are tripping saying this is set up. 1) Kanye is a real one and he would never lie to me. 2) Even Taylor Swift fans are turning on Swift, saying they feel betrayed. They're having breakdowns as we speak. This isn't good for Swift. Her PR team is probably in panic mode right now.

You guys are tripping saying this is set up. 1) Kanye is a real one and he would never lie to me. 2) Even Taylor Swift fans are turning on Swift, saying they feel betrayed. They're having breakdowns as we speak. This isn't good for Swift. Her PR team is probably in panic mode right now.
Yeah. Taylor breaking up with a guy is good for her image. Finding out that she's been lying about lyrics and using that lie to be a feminist icon isn't good for her image

Who got more fans tho? Taylor > KK
Definitely not. If it was Kanye sure. But that Kardashian empire is likely the biggest thing out there as much as I hate to say. Taylor's fans aren't making her millions of dollars a day on a stupid mobile game( I know she doesn't have 1. Just an example)

Last edited:
TSwift - "Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream"

Kanye - I miss the old Kanye, straight from the 'Go Kanye
Chop up the soul Kanye, set on his goals Kanye
I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye
I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Kanye
See I invented Kanye, it wasn't any Kanyes
And now I look and look around and there's so many Kanyes
I used to love Kanye, I used to love Kanye
I even had the pink Polo, I thought I was Kanye
What if Kanye made a song, about Kanye?
Called "I Miss The Old Kanye," man that would be so Kanye
That's all it was Kanye, we still love Kanye
And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye

it's obvious, TSwift is more lyrical. that line was beast from her. That's a whole Kanye song and 
eyes.gif

I don't listen to Swift. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with males listening to female artists.

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is dope. F what you heard.

I don't listen to Swift. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with males listening to female artists.

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is dope. F what you heard.

Lol nothing's wrong with listening to female artists (Eve >>>>), it's the overall subject matter and simple sound as to why a male would listen :lol:

Kanye west seemed like a cool headed man in that video.

Kim = Atticus finch
Kanye = tom Robinson

Taylor= mayella ewell..... bust up a chifferobe lies

Back
Top Bottom