Taylor Swift Speaks; West Apologizes via Phone

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

She's average white girl y'all. quit simpin' I can't wait till she get's exposed as a fake.
a fake what?
eyes.gif

YOU KNOW WHAT IM WONDERING? WHEN IS TAYLOR SWIFT GONNA ASK PEOPLE TO STOP CALLING KANYE WEST THE N WORD OVER SOMETHING SHE ISNT EVEN SWEATING? IF SHE WAS ASSWEET AND AWESOME AS YALL SAY SHE IS SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ASKED PEOPLE TO STOP USING RACIAL SLURS IN HER "HONOR" BECAUSE IF I WAS HER I WOULDNT WANTSOMEONE USING SOMETHING THAT I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT MUCH TO JUSTIFY SPEWING THEIR BS HATRED.

Originally Posted by JuJu

YOU KNOW WHAT IM WONDERING? WHEN IS TAYLOR SWIFT GONNA ASK PEOPLE TO STOP CALLING KANYE WEST THE N WORD OVER SOMETHING SHE ISNT EVEN SWEATING? IF SHE WAS AS SWEET AND AWESOME AS YALL SAY SHE IS SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ASKED PEOPLE TO STOP USING RACIAL SLURS IN HER "HONOR" BECAUSE IF I WAS HER I WOULDNT WANT SOMEONE USING SOMETHING THAT I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT MUCH TO JUSTIFY SPEWING THEIR BS HATRED.

i don't know about all that...

YOU KNOW WHAT IM WONDERING? WHEN IS TAYLOR SWIFT GONNA ASK PEOPLE TO STOP CALLING KANYE WEST THE N WORD OVER SOMETHING SHE ISNT EVEN SWEATING? IF SHE WAS AS SWEET AND AWESOME AS YALL SAY SHE IS SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ASKED PEOPLE TO STOP USING RACIAL SLURS IN HER "HONOR" BECAUSE IF I WAS HER I WOULDNT WANT SOMEONE USING SOMETHING THAT I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT MUCH TO JUSTIFY SPEWING THEIR BS HATRED.

Word. I thought Whoopi would atleast say something.
smh.gif

And whats up with asking the guy what his DEAD MOTHER would say?
I would have stolen Leno's face faster than a hungry boy in a bread market.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Im pretty sure they go over the questions their going to ask before the show.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Didnt look like it to me fam.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't know about all that...

im not saying she should apoligize, im just saying she should say something to the lines of "i dont want people using racial slurs in my name, if i wouldnever call kanye a N for what he did you shouldnt either" it would only make her seem even more classy in my opinion. people in places to be heardspeaking out against stuff like this is the first step towards something better. IMHO

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

yeah and I'm sure you're mom would appreciate you beating the crap out of leno on national television, killing your career, and gettingthrown in prison.

Bringing up his mom was harsh, but he had a good point. Kanye knows his mom would have been dissapointed in him. Honestly I've thought he needed help sinceshe passed. It must be rough to lose a parent to elective surgery, especially after he finally made it

nah you reaching fam, like if Taylor is even paying attention on twitter to know that people are tossing the n word around, plus theres alwaysinsults like that on the internet, you cant fight anonymous people sitting behind computer screens, do you know the thousands of people on the internet whocall obama the n word after every speech, dp you think sum1 is going out of their way to report that? uh no.. that kinda stuff is ignored

anyone else notice all this kanye/lil mama stuff upstaged Janet's tribute?

i liked it and it would have been the talk of the town if it wasn't for those two idiots

DubA169 wrote:
LuckyP90 wrote:

yeah and I'm sure you're mom would appreciate you beating the crap out of leno on national television, killing your career, and getting thrown in prison.

Bringing up his mom was harsh, but he had a good point. Kanye knows his mom would have been dissapointed in him. Honestly I've thought he needed help since she passed. It must be rough to lose a parent to elective surgery, especially after he finally made it

You know what? You're right.

*stutter stutter*

*long pause*

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

JuJu wrote:
nah you reaching fam, like if Taylor is even paying attention on twitter to know that people are tossing the n word around, plus theres always insults like that on the internet, you cant fight anonymous people sitting behind computer screens, do you know the thousands of people on the internet who call obama the n word after every speech, dp you think sum1 is going out of their way to report that? uh no.. that kinda stuff is ignored

Crank you cant sit here and say that she shouldn't address the racist insults this guy has been receiving.
That's like telling Mccain to continue on with his speech when people in the crowd are screaming
"cut that n******'s head off"

nah you reaching fam, like if Taylor is even paying attention on twitter to know that people are tossing the n word around, plus theres always insults like that on the internet, you cant fight anonymous people sitting behind computer screens, do you know the thousands of people on the internet who call obama the n word after every speech, dp you think sum1 is going out of their way to report that? uh no.. that kinda stuff is ignored

Ya. This.

crank your obama example ruins your whole point. both Obama and John McCain have both told people not to spew bs in their name. im not talking about randompeople talking racist @@%, im talking about people spewing racist nonsense under the guise of "defending" or "for" that person. If i wasfamous and some white person did me dirty, i would not want black people all over talking racist nonsense in my favor. if she did say something it would justspeak about her character and if ONE lil 12 year old white girl says dang taylor isnt even mad maybe my tweet was wrong and i should think before i speak, thenits a good thing. and im sure taylor swift isnt policing twitter but it would take 10 seconds for her to tweet something all her followers could see saying"yo quit spewing hate in my name" im not saying she has an obligation and maybe thats how i made it sound but it would be awesome. but like i saidthats just my humble opinion and i value yours as well.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I'mma hella salty I'M 19 2 and this %!!$@ is filthy rich getting apologies from Kanye West.I can't wait till her sex tape leaks. Innocent my black $++
laugh.gif

I get you, its understandable if people or a crowd of people are yelling "KANYE IS A N-WORD" in the middle of the street but its not like that, itscowards with fake twitter accounts, they are trolls, thats what they do. Like I said she prob has no idea, she prob doesnt even check or write her own twitter,she has someone for that, let alone read others or visit internet forums, she is a busy child, huge schedule, shes probably flying to some concert in chinaright now
laugh.gif

That's like telling Mccain to continue on with his speech when people in the crowd are screaming
"cut that n******'s head off
not even close, racism during a live speech and racism on the internet are 2 different things

case in point: if every celebrity or political figure had to address insults thrown around on the "internet", it would be a waste of words

I get you, its understandable if people or a crowd of people are yelling "KANYE IS A N-WORD" in the middle of the street but its not like that, its cowards with fake twitter accounts, they are trolls, thats what they do. Like I said she prob has no idea, she prob doesnt even check her own twitter, let alone read others or visit internet forums, she is a busy child, huge schedule, shes probably flying to some concert in china right now
laugh.gif

case in point: if every celebrity or political figure had to address insults thrown around on the "internet", it would be a waste of words

Yeah we don't need people in the public eye with major influence addressing racism.

Back
Top Bottom