TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got out of a relationship that was one month shy of being three years. I'm cool about it. So last night i was fooling around with one of my good friends that is in my inner circle, i have also known her for 8 years in which we shared a clearly platonic friendship until a week ago. she is ready, I'm ready, everything is going well in bed. Then its time to actually start to smash and it was failure to launch. It was like i was mentally ready but the juices decided not to pump last night. I was completely limp like the legs on Jack sully. All i can do is laugh because i wasn't surprised. she is still down so redemption will be mine hopefully tonight. At least it makes a good story to tell my homeboys when we meet up.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I cant put my finger on why i feel such a lack of a sex drive physically but mentally I'm all there. I been drinking more water and cutting out sugar so i know that cant be the problem.

do you watch pr0n? do you fap?

Didnt even get the condom on! she was trying to get me right and i couldn't even get the juices flowing down there. Its like i had ED haha

Just got out of a relationship that was one month shy of being three years. I'm cool about it. So last night i was fooling around with one of my good friends that is in my inner circle, i have also known her for 8 years in which we shared a clearly platonic friendship until a week ago. she is ready, I'm ready, everything is going well in bed. Then its time to actually start to smash and it was failure to launch. It was like i was mentally ready but the juices decided not to pump last night. I was completely limp like the legs on Jack sully. All i can do is laugh because i wasn't surprised. she is still down so redemption will be mine hopefully tonight. At least it makes a good story to tell my homeboys when we meet up.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I cant put my finger on why i feel such a lack of a sex drive physically but mentally I'm all there. I been drinking more water and cutting out sugar so i know that cant be the problem.

do you watch pr0n? do you fap?

Yeah pr0n will def have that affect on you. Nervousness also plays a role.

oidreez, i gave up on both last week. People are right though, flicks mess you up mentally during sex. My man told me to throw on a flick last night and see what happens, i barely felt anything. I think its all mental, but i don't know what i'm subconsciously thinking about.

Krazy88s - I wasnt nervous at all, i was the one setting the tone. i need to do some soul searching haha

Last edited:
NT, I have screwed up...it was this fine lightskin petite girl sitting on a bench at campus. I saw her looking at me but I was like wtf is she staring at? She was with a guy and a girl and she whispered something to them as I was going in, and the dude being the dude says, "Hey man my friend thinks you're cute." I said thanks and kept going probably the biggest L I took all year:smh:

You could of hit within a week or two tops if you had the slightest amount of game.

She thought you were physically attractive,

Her homeboy threw you an alley oop.

Depending on how big your campus is you may never see her again

Last edited:
You could of hit within a week or two tops if you had the slightest amount of game.

She thought you were physically attractive,

Her homeboy threw you an alley oop.

Depending on how big your campus is you may never see her again
mean.gif
 I know bro it just caught me completley off guard man. Feels badman but I got a girl anyway but still those were potential yambs

[COLOR=#red]NT Yamb Aficionados...Need some insight/opinions. Thanks in advance. Break down for me a chick that constantly text messages you but never really says much except asking how your day was and how you are doing? Just want to make sure I'm reading this one right. I mean there are much simpler ways to ask for my d*** namean? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also Mugen, Get Cho *** back in here and stop being sensitive bro. You bring balance and a level headed aspect to this thread among male wh**es :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
oidreez, i gave up on both last week. People are right though, flicks mess you up mentally during sex. My man told me to throw on a flick last night and see what happens, i barely felt anything. I think its all mental, but i don't know what i'm subconsciously thinking about.

Krazy88s - I wasnt nervous at all, i was the one setting the tone. i need to do some soul searching haha

Damn dawg, good luck with that. I usually get rock hard once I start playing with a girls p***y.

[COLOR=#red]NT Yamb Aficionados...Need some insight/opinions. Thanks in advance. Break down for me a chick that constantly text messages you but never really says much except asking how your day was and how you are doing? Just want to make sure I'm reading this one right. I mean there are much simpler ways to ask for my d*** namean? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew a girl just like that. The furthest she would go was "You're really cute" and she would always ask me where I lived. Turned out she was in a long term long relationship and she didn't wanna cheat on her boyfriend. It tripped me out cuz she was the one that asked for my number.

Also Mugen, Get Cho *** back in here and stop being sensitive bro. You bring balance and a level headed aspect to this thread among male wh**es :lol:[/COLOR]

She's probably just not a conversationalist or is nervous. Set up a meetup with some drinks asap.

Last edited:
I knew a girl just like that. The furthest she would go was "You're really cute" and she would always ask me where I lived. Turned out she was in a long term long relationship and she didn't wanna cheat on her boyfriend. It tripped me out cuz she was the one that asked for my number.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah I'm figuring somewhere along those lines, except I know this chick is gonna get weak pretty soon and she just moved to College Station in her own apartment and that phat cooter of hers is getting lonely.

Used to have this theory about chicks in college that have dudes back home...They usually aint looking to get down as soon as school starts because they just got their fill from their dude before they left for school...but right about that 3-4 week mark they start getting a little lonely and that's when the chances are better. They'll also tend to shut it down a week or so before whatever break starts (Christmas/Spring) cause they know they going home to see their dude. I was smashing this chick and she wanted me to tap and it was the day before her dude was coming into town to visit...I told her hell no, that's just wrong and the chica actually was upset with me. Anyway this semester is looking GREAT so far...I have so many more prospects I didn't eem get at yet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Yeah I'm figuring somewhere along those lines, except I know this chick is gonna get weak pretty soon and she just moved to College Station in her own apartment and that phat cooter of hers is getting lonely.

Used to have this theory about chicks in college that have dudes back home...They usually aint looking to get down as soon as school starts because they just got their fill from their dude before they left for school...but right about that 3-4 week mark they start getting a little lonely and that's when the chances are better. They'll also tend to shut it down a week or so before whatever break starts (Christmas/Spring) cause they know they going home to see their dude. I was smashing this chick and she wanted me to tap and it was the day before her dude was coming into town to visit...I told her hell no, that's just wrong and the chica actually was upset with me. Anyway this semester is looking GREAT so far...I have so many more prospects I didn't eem get at yet.[/COLOR]

Scandalous :rofl:

The girl I was talking to was sexy but she was a real square type of chick. Her boyfriend was the only dude she had been with. She was one of those girls that just wanted the attention of a another dude. I just stopped talking to her period. She was cool but I felt like I was wasting my time.

She's probably just not a conversationalist or is nervous. Set up a meetup with some drinks asap.

[COLOR=#red]Indeed Bro!

Oh and from my White Chick...I like her, she gets right to the point. It's going down this weekend. Chick told me that after we was messing around in my car that she could barely walk back to her ride, said she was so weak and that she never felt anything like that before...mind you all we did was kiss though very deeply, I aint eem finger her or anything. When she get this rod she may just pass the f*** out.

College Station is pumped that we only losing Johnny for one half...it's the first game of the season...Yambs will be given out to many recipients!

[/COLOR]

The girl I was talking to was sexy but she was a real square type of chick. Her boyfriend was the only dude she had been with. She was one of those girls that just wanted the attention of a another dude. I just stopped talking to her period. She was cool but I felt like I was wasting my time.

[COLOR=#red]Ok so she was kind of different, not like this female pimp I'm dealing with...but yeah feel you on the wasting time bit.[/COLOR]

EWD, I hate chicks like that.

[COLOR=#red]I don't like it all that much either, luckily I have other stuff going on, I would hate it if she was my only possible prospect and my roster was on 0 at the time. So I'll just engage her just enough to stay on the radar, but not so much where I'm wasting my time.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Met an older asian yamb this weekend...45 I believe?

Been texting today, I said lets meetup next weekend for drinks.

She comes back at me, "U are so sweet, but do u know how old I am?"

"And how old are u?"

Never dealt with anyone THIS old, but she's asian and doesn't look a day over 30.

Should I hit her with, "Why does age matter? We had an amazing conversation..." Type deal?

Met an older asian yamb this weekend...45 I believe?

Been texting today, I said lets meetup next weekend for drinks.

She comes back at me, "U are so sweet, but do u know how old I am?"

"And how old are u?"

Never dealt with anyone THIS old, but she's asian and doesn't look a day over 30.

Should I hit her with, "Why does age matter? We had an amazing conversation..." Type deal?

[COLOR=#red]IMHO I would tell her your age and just flow with it. Older women likes when younger guys find them attractive so there's not going to be any problems on her behalf. What's more important is that y'all are both adults regardless of the age difference. [/COLOR]

I got this idea for those who are too scared to approach the wimminz IRL..

just walk/carry a puppy in public :pimp: :smokin :nthat:

from there you can start a conversation about whatever

thank me later 8)

Yo NT what do u usually do when u are walking and some chicks checks u out while she walking with some dude. I usually say what up to see if they reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom