TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
any tips on chicks clinging with their friends though?? like i went out of my way to separate chick from her friends. a lot of touchy feely, kissing, etc.

how do you get the chick to ******g ditch her friends and come back with you or go to her place.

its not like i haven't before i just wanna hear other approaches to this situation :lol:

any tips on chicks clinging with their friends though?? like i went out of my way to separate chick from her friends. a lot of touchy feely, kissing, etc.

how do you get the chick to ******g ditch her friends and come back with you or go to her place.

its not like i haven't before i just wanna hear other approaches to this situation :lol:

A couple of years ago i started randomly talking to one because she tapped me. Anyway one thing led to another and after some dancing this is how i closed. Took a psychological approach. Only used this ONCE on a girl in a group, but success rate was 100% :lol:

Me: its getting late u wanna get outta here?
Her: lol why?
Me: because i like you and have drinks/weed (i only brought this up b/c she said she smokes) at the crib
Her: i gotta ask my friends
Me: it'll be our little secret no one will know :wink: Then i pulled her closer and gave her a romantic *** bs kiss, just to make her feel comfortable i guess (physical bs)

^^^^^^ Line that worked. Girls always take that "im not that type of girl" route, i felt like saying its a secret made her more comfortable that no one will think she's a skank and it worked :smokin.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Ok my dudes...It goes a little something like this. I must say that this is a generalization and due to different variables your mileage may vary.

The key to securing a more meaningful longer term situation is patience. Remember this chick is not of the beat, skeet, retreat variety...well at least not your intentions anyway :lol:.

First thing is to be observant...as much as possible find the things she likes and is passionate about. Women love when you care (or at least pretend to) about what they care about.
Example: I met this grad student chick and after talking to her I found she likes Black Folk Music...luckily I knew about the Carolina Chocolate Drops. When I mentioned that to her, her eyes lit up and I knew I was in there. I went from just another guy in her face to someone that could understand her passions. Huge plus. Remember the small things she tells you. Any dude who got $$$ can buy her stuff...but it's the dude who remembers the small things that gets into her head.

Assuming you already got her number one of the best things you can do is send timely close-ended text messages every once in awhile. The fact that she doesn't have to respond will allow the message to marinate and stay on her mind. Usually guys don't do this so it will set you apart.
Example: Hope all has been well with you, just hitting you up ma. Ttyl.
Believe it or not messages like that will have a cumulative effect and you will start to endear to her. Also she'll start responding to them and that's when you'll know when you are getting in there. They are best done randomly.

These are just some tips for starters, I'll type more later...it's already a Wall of Text :lol:[/COLOR]

Something I picked up on vegas that blew my mind.

Heard this before but it's really true.

So i went down f or edc, but went ot a club one night.

I was :rofl: and just enjoying myself, dancing, listening to the music. Not even really bothering with chicks. Son I got approached by so many chicks just off the strength I was genuinely having a good time by myself / with my friends.

Funniest moment. Chick tells me she wants to hang later and I should take down her number. I'm like i'll call now. Tells me her phone is dead. :rolleyes
"No no no!!!! Really! " She desperately shows me her hitting the power on the iphone to prove it wasn't a line to get rid of me :lol: I was dying.

[COLOR=#red]
Example: Hope all has been well with you, just hitting you up ma. Ttyl.
[/COLOR]

Great advice man. My parents are pushing for marriage (i'm only 22 :smh: ) way too early but that doesnt mean i'm not in finding a wifey mode.

I always wanted to send a text like this, just to still have an "in" and make her "think about me." At the same time though, i feel like some girls might take it the wrong way and think you're creep if i randomly send this out. When is the best time to send something like this? Time of day, duration of knowing each other, etc.

Last edited:

Met her yesterday..

Signature + typing style =

Will meat her soon...

Nice little chocolate... With teddies that were WAY too big for her frame.

:pimp: hat

:pimp: I will be using that, "where you from, where you going and can I come" line :lol:

:lol: :smokin

that way of texting though :x :nerd: :smokin

Do you have a car? I mean Just call her....tell her you wanna go out friday/sat or whatever night, pick her up...then your alone with her? :lol: :lol: :smh:
dude I'm talking about **** needs to pop off tonight kind of situation :lol:

what your saying is simple

Two approaches that have worked with me recently.

Physically separate the chick from the group by going to the bar or getting her to stay while the group goes to the bathroom. If chick is really down she'll have no problem just texting her friends that she left

If everyone cabbed it to the spot you can leave with the group and put all the girls in a taxi except the one you want. Works perfectly if the group is 4 or 5 - "we'll just get the next one"

Had no idea people still used signatures in their text messages

:lol: haven't seen one used in ages

My on and off gf who is also the mother of my child is pushing engagement/marriage like crazy....and it's pushing me away because its the last thing on my mind right now....more concerned with being a dad and establishing myself first

I mean my money is decent but I want to go back to school so I can be in a solid career

Idk just ranting :lol: don't mind me :smh:

Last edited:
Why do females post updates but act like they didnt read your message even though the convo was going smoothly smh....dese internet babes I tell you

I sound hurt lol...na its not even like that

Oh yea the mom from the mother/daughter story just hit me up on fb for her every other month checkup lol

Last edited:
Great advice man. My parents are pushing for marriage (i'm only 22 :smh: ) way too early but that doesnt mean i'm not in finding a wifey mode.

I always wanted to send a text like this, just to still have an "in" and make her "think about me." At the same time though, i feel like some girls might take it the wrong way and think you're creep if i randomly send this out. When is the best time to send something like this? Time of day, duration of knowing each other, etc.
gotta keep them thoughts away from your head and send texts when you feel like it, no matter what time of day it is

Last edited:
yeah **** whatever they may think just start doing.

One thing I've been trying to pick up on is I kinda just get my thoughts out their via text. But I hear you really should try to match the length of the texts the chick is sending. Can't be sending off paragraphs and getting 7 word responses. But it happens sometimes. :x

Why do females post updates but act like they didnt read your message even though the convo was going smoothly smh....dese internet babes I tell you

I sound hurt lol...na its not even like that

Oh yea the mom from the mother/daughter story just hit me up on fb for her every other month checkup lol
Lol dude said every other month checkup... Get them yambs dude.

yeah **** whatever they may think just start doing.

One thing I've been trying to pick up on is I kinda just get my thoughts out their via text. But I hear you really should try to match the length of the texts the chick is sending. Can't be sending off paragraphs and getting 7 word responses. But it happens sometimes. :x
I usually don't match the chicks text length. Some chicks are long winded so I text whatever length I feel need to be texted back. This not a English essay exam where I have to fill in words to make it a 600 word essay.

jst passed up one of the most GOLDEN opportunities...

girlie was paying for her food And left her wallet... she had to out the yogurt back...

I shoulda swooped in, copped the yogurt, and got to rapping...

but I didn't want to cut the people in front of me...

she had a slim body with the bubble... I normally don't kick myself after skipping on a chick... but this was a picture perfect chance...

shame me, TAY famb... shame me.

;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom