TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically I am trying to at this girl I met at school when I was at a JuniorCollege, but the thing is we havent talk for about a year other than like a twitter comments. Should I text first or call first? And if I do call what do I say? Should I be like "Hi I'd like to schedule an appointment with..."...

joking...

But really, would it be too random to be calling? Just want to hear what NT has to say

did it bother you?

I feel it wouldn't bother me cause I'd be relieved to just be out of the situation

if you dont want to be with her anymore , why in the world are you still around ?

and you always want to be the one who dumps the other

My girl is trippin after i told her I danced with a few friends who are girls. In turn, I respond by telling her she has trust issues.

Lesson learned, I should've just kept my mouth shut instead of trying to be an honest guy.
mean.gif
nah fam.  continue being the honest open boyfriend.

you'll only look like the rational party when she dumps you because she can't "trust you"

also it'll prove that women say they want the truth when they really can't handle it

Advice for dating coworkers?

Yay or Nay?

I'm sprung lol and the signals are there especially during social work events. It's a just a matter of me asking her out to figure what ladder I'm on, but I think it could get awkward if she turns me down.

I guess it's all in how I approach it.

Yay or Nay?

I'm sprung lol and the signals are there especially during social work events. It's a just a matter of me asking her out to figure what ladder I'm on, but I think it could get awkward if she turns me down.

It's only awkward if you let it be awkward. Act like nothing happened and be cool and no one cares. That's my method for dealing with my shenanigans. F it :lol:

Yay or Nay?

I'm sprung lol
and the signals are there especially during social work events. It's a just a matter of me asking her out to figure what ladder I'm on, but I think it could get awkward if she turns me down.

Nay...why? Because I've been that dude that gets barked on at work in front of everyone and then all eyes cut at me like what's really going on? 

They just didn't know that her anger stemmed from me not hitting more than once, and when she called me over to hook up the tv I did so..but then left right after. Not with the hostile work environment. 

Sprung bruh...and you ain't even smelled the p****...
grin.gif

Keep it moving on her, and start talking about dating other chicks at work. 

Last edited:
Nay...why? Because I've been that dude that gets barked on at work in front of everyone and then all eyes cut at me like what's really going on? 

They just didn't know that her anger stemmed from me not hitting more than once, and when she called me over to hook up the tv I did so..but then left right after. Not with the hostile work environment. 

Sprung bruh...and you ain't even smelled the p****...
grin.gif

Keep it moving on her, and start talking about dating other chicks at work. 

:lol:

I knew I'd get chirped for that.

Built a foundation from last year when she was an intern over the summer. Left to finish off school.

And now she's back full-time from the mid-west to the city on her own.

What makes me laugh is that she's thinking about getting a dog...........

Smh if she is your actual girl n not just a very close acquaintance..I can't eem respect that bra

I see what your saying brah, but we're not public or anything, we've been a secret thing for a while. Not even official, and only a couple of her friends have been told about us. She's the reason I reactivated my NT account. I needed advice bc I couldn't make sense of our relationship.

We been messing around,,,maybe 10-11ish months? The only difference b/w her and any other yamb is the fact that we got crazy feelings for each other. After we first smashed, I was in NY for most of the summer, only came back maybe 2 or 3 times to set up my new crib. I liked her a lot at that time, but we had never spoke of being exclusive or anything, but I was naive to think it might've been implied becuase of the mutual feelings...

So I come back and find out that while I was gone for 3 months she smashed 2 guys, 1 of em being her ex. of 3 years. We never talked about being exclusive, but I can't say it wasn't really a big thing to me at the time. After the first month of school rolls around I smash 4 girls by the end of sept. Some new, some old. Then over some series of events we decide to be an exclusive thing. I wasn't smashing any other chicks, I was barely going out and if I did go out AND drink, I had 1 maybe 2 beers max. She knows the pw to my phone, tell her she can look through anything she wants. I was completely honest about everything.

I decide to try an take things another step, by letting my brother know that me and her are kind of a thing. She didn't want to, she wants to stay secret from ALL my peoples. She tells me she deaded her ex, but still has feelings for him. I'm like wtf. Around christmas time I go back to the fams, on twitter I see she got a gift from her ex... everything started making sense now. So I'm bent, not to mention the fact she's taking all day to respond to my messages. So I link up one of my old girls and smash while I'm back home. When I get back there, she says nothing about her and her ex at all.... the deceit was sooo real. I just decided to do my own thing, and I was close to dropping her, but I still had feelings for this girl :smh: .

So I start saying stuff like ' Oh, I'm gonna go kick it with one of my female friends' or 'I can't chill today cause I'm heading out with my boys' and I told her that I'm not gonna be playing this back nd forth bs with her and her ex. She's either with me or if she wants him, I'm deading her completely. She was crying on my shoulder about the thought of me not being there with her even as a friend. I know how much I mean to this girl, but that kind of snakery got me f'd up. AND NOW she wants to be that ride or die type girl, coming over everyday for the past few weeks. My bro knows now that we're sleeping together bc she makes it obvious like she's all good widdit now.

She would say things like ' I'm not in a relationship ' or 'I wonder what my husband is gonna be like/ what race my kids will be ' when we have conversations. So we have no intentions of being together in our futures. This exclusive thing didn't go how I imagined at all. This whole situation actually makes little-to-no sense to me. but that's the series of events that occured. I'm the type of person that when I get upset, hurt, or frustrated bc of a female screwing me over with another dude, the first thing that comes to my mind is another P.

I don't even know what to call her, so I call her 'my girl' cause she kinda is, and because I sometimes wish she was my girl, this is the only place I can say that.

I mess around because of all the lies and deceit that she's dealt my way. I've put up with a lot more bs than I can type, now I'm just kicking back and enjoying things.

CLIFFS
-We were never an official couple
-She smashed 2 dudes while I was gone
-I smashed 4 girls
-We talk about being exclusive
-she's being dishonest bout her ex / I think they smashed
- I feel justified for messing around with other girls

I see what your saying brah, but we're not public or anything, we've been a secret thing for a while. Not even official, and only a couple of her friends have been told about us. She's the reason I reactivated my NT account. I needed advice bc I couldn't make sense of our relationship.

We been messing around,,,maybe 10-11ish months? The only difference b/w her and any other yamb is the fact that we got crazy feelings for each other. After we first smashed, I was in NY for most of the summer, only came back maybe 2 or 3 times to set up my new crib. I liked her a lot at that time, but we had never spoke of being exclusive or anything, but I was naive to think it might've been implied becuase of the mutual feelings...

So I come back and find out that while I was gone for 3 months she smashed 2 guys, 1 of em being her ex. of 3 years. We never talked about being exclusive, but I can't say it wasn't really a big thing to me at the time. After the first month of school rolls around I smash 4 girls by the end of sept. Some new, some old. Then over some series of events we decide to be an exclusive thing. I wasn't smashing any other chicks, I was barely going out and if I did go out AND drink, I had 1 maybe 2 beers max. She knows the pw to my phone, tell her she can look through anything she wants. I was completely honest about everything.

I decide to try an take things another step, by letting my brother know that me and her are kind of a thing. She didn't want to, she wants to stay secret from ALL my peoples. She tells me she deaded her ex, but still has feelings for him. I'm like wtf. Around christmas time I go back to the fams, on twitter I see she got a gift from her ex... everything started making sense now. So I'm bent, not to mention the fact she's taking all day to respond to my messages. So I link up one of my old girls and smash while I'm back home. When I get back there, she says nothing about her and her ex at all.... the deceit was sooo real. I just decided to do my own thing, and I was close to dropping her, but I still had feelings for this girl :smh: .

So I start saying stuff like ' Oh, I'm gonna go kick it with one of my female friends' or 'I can't chill today cause I'm heading out with my boys' and I told her that I'm not gonna be playing this back nd forth bs with her and her ex. She's either with me or if she wants him, I'm deading her completely. She was crying on my shoulder about the thought of me not being there with her even as a friend. I know how much I mean to this girl, but that kind of snakery got me f'd up. AND NOW she wants to be that ride or die type girl, coming over everyday for the past few weeks. My bro knows now that we're sleeping together bc she makes it obvious like she's all good widdit now.

She would say things like ' I'm not in a relationship ' or 'I wonder what my husband is gonna be like/ what race my kids will be ' when we have conversations. So we have no intentions of being together in our futures. This exclusive thing didn't go how I imagined at all. This whole situation actually makes little-to-no sense to me. but that's the series of events that occured. I'm the type of person that when I get upset, hurt, or frustrated bc of a female screwing me over with another dude, the first thing that comes to my mind is another P.

I don't even know what to call her, so I call her 'my girl' cause she kinda is, and because I sometimes wish she was my girl, this is the only place I can say that.

I mess around because of all the lies and deceit that she's dealt my way. I've put up with a lot more bs than I can type, now I'm just kicking back and enjoying things.

CLIFFS
-We were never an official couple
-She smashed 2 dudes while I was gone
-I smashed 4 girls
-We talk about being exclusive
-she's being dishonest bout her ex / I think they smashed
- I feel justified for messing around with other girls

are you me :smh: :smh: :smh:

It's only awkward if you let it be awkward. Act like nothing happened and be cool and no one cares. That's my method for dealing with my shenanigans. F it :lol:
This, just don't try to make things awkward. If you see around the workplace just keep it real and say whats up. Don't be trying to dodge her and ****.

Joint texted me earlier tonight. Didn't reply Til I got home but she hit me with "I love how you don't hit me up anymore"

I reply "well I try but it seems like you not try a talk"

She hit me with "bullshhhh don't give me that"

I'm like "well what am I supposed to think when you reply to texts hours even a day later? Or not at all? Yes you work overnights now and your sleep schedule is fuh up but no one is that busy"

She sends me a pic of our convo dating 2 weeks ago and my texts never got to her. She says this is what my phone looks like

I said "and does this happen all the time? No"

It's not like I'm here waiting for a reply back from her but to me that seems like you don't wanna talk and I'm not gonna even bother.

See I was interested in her as was she. But she wasn't looking for a relationship now because she was very very sick and now she's in the process of getting better. I wasn't sitting waiting for her To get better. I did my thing on the side and talked to other girls and all that

I don't have a car yet but when she got hers back I'm like cool we can chill more often. We only chilled 2 times. But she drives some dude to and from work. Called me to talk for a little one day and I realize she's in the car wit him. I'm like ill talk to you later

Took a break from Instagram but before I did I see she uploaded pics of the dude and her hanging out at a laundromat

I'm not tripping over it but why would I even bother with a chick like that? I'm a young dude in my 20s. Why entertain a flaky chick like that when there's another one out there who would be down?

Joint texted me earlier tonight. Didn't reply Til I got home but she hit me with "I love how you don't hit me up anymore"

I reply "well I try but it seems like you not try a talk"

She hit me with "bullshhhh don't give me that"

I'm like "well what am I supposed to think when you reply to texts hours even a day later? Or not at all? Yes you work overnights now and your sleep schedule is fuh up but no one is that busy"

She sends me a pic of our convo dating 2 weeks ago and my texts never got to her. She says this is what my phone looks like

I said "and does this happen all the time? No"

It's not like I'm here waiting for a reply back from her but to me that seems like you don't wanna talk and I'm not gonna even bother.

See I was interested in her as was she. But she wasn't looking for a relationship now because she was very very sick and now she's in the process of getting better. I wasn't sitting waiting for her To get better. I did my thing on the side and talked to other girls and all that

I don't have a car yet but when she got hers back I'm like cool we can chill more often. We only chilled 2 times. But she drives some dude to and from work. Called me to talk for a little one day and I realize she's in the car wit him. I'm like ill talk to you later

Took a break from Instagram but before I did I see she uploaded pics of the dude and her hanging out at a laundromat

I'm not tripping over it but why would I even bother with a chick like that? I'm a young dude in my 20s. Why entertain a flaky chick like that when there's another one out there who would be down?

Funny, I had almost the same thing happen few months back. I was on my way to pick this chick up, texted her a bunch of times that I was there...Waited 15 mins and dipped. Calls me 45 mins later asking where I was, told her I bounced cuz she didn't respond. She didn't get any of the texts.

I just took the L and moved on.

^but why didnt you call?

If i ever go to pick someone up or meet someone some place i always call instead of text

^but why didnt you call?

If i ever go to pick someone up or meet someone some place i always call instead of text

The reception wasn't good. Wouldn't go through..Didn't wanna knock on the door cuz it was late and she lives with the parentals.

Remember that girl I posted bout n made a diagram. Today as soon as class ended she bolted outta there. :\

Yall dudes just cheating out there like that? With strangers? In public places?

Dude said "my girl" waaaay after the story of the broad on the side lol

I hide my dirt at least... I'm an easily recognizible dude unfortunately, I'm a party photographer and DJ here. So certain areas are full of folks I know :smh:

I barely cheat in the first place, been restraining myself and trying to grow up. Yambs been getting boring to me :x

My girl is trippin after i told her I danced with a few friends who are girls. In turn, I respond by telling her she has trust issues.

Lesson learned, I should've just kept my mouth shut instead of trying to be an honest guy. :smh:

old/young, small/tall

dont tell any girl anything. it can be used against you...smh

^^^ never tell your girl something she doesn't ask for.

Honesty is not always best brah. Straight up.

Feel good story doe... I'm posted in Starbucks, waiting on my homegirl to show up so we can study.

I'm in a very white part of Dallas (Little Elm) and this black lady walks in... I'm thinking late 20s... I maintained eye contact and it forced her to speak, I guess

Her: hi
Me: how are you doing?
Her: I'm doing fine...
Me: *le smile*

I'm siting by where you get your order and she asks "you look like your studying hard"

Me: I need to get off my phone. Mobile internet is too much
Her: what are you doing out HERE in little elm?
Me: I live in Dallas but work in Frisco. Where are you from, and why are you here?
Her: work. I'm from corpus though.
Me: what do you do?
Her: insurance claims. WWhen someone makes a claim, I go check it out
Me: so that means you can tell real from fake? That's a good trait. You can call out guys from a mike away
Her: doesn't work in my favor with men. I guess they're scared of what I do.
Me: sounds like a challenge. I never back down from those.
Her: lol. They'll say something and I'll call it out and they tend to not call back after.
Me: I'll call you back.
Her: *le blush* how old are you?
Me: 24
Her: boy I'm... more than 10 years older than you.
Me: so?
Her: you don't care how old I am?
Me: I really don't. Give me your number so I can call you back after our first conversation.
Her : *le write*
Me. And I'm not for the 'wait two tothree days' period Just to hide some eagerness. I'm going to hit you tomorrow.
Her: cool.

This was Sunday... forgot to call yesterday. :smh:

Last edited:
^^^ never tell your girl something she doesn't ask for.

Honesty is not always best brah. Straight up.

Feel good story doe... I'm posted in Starbucks, waiting on my homegirl to show up so we can study.

I'm in a very white part of Dallas (Little Elm) and this black lady walks in... I'm thinking late 20s... I maintained eye contact and it forced her to speak, I guess

Her: hi
Me: how are you doing?
Her: I'm doing fine...
Me: *le smile*

I'm siting by where you get your order and she asks "you look like your studying hard"

Me: I need to get off my phone. Mobile internet is too much
Her: what are you doing out HERE in little elm?
Me: I live in Dallas but work in Frisco. Where are you from, and why are you here?
Her: work. I'm from corpus though.
Me: what do you do?
Her: insurance claims. WWhen someone makes a claim, I go check it out
Me: so that means you can tell real from fake? That's a good trait. You can call out guys from a mike away
Her: doesn't work in my favor with men. I guess they're scared of what I do.
Me: sounds like a challenge. I never back down from those.
Her: lol. They'll say something and I'll call it out and they tend to not call back after.
Me: I'll call you back.
Her: *le blush* how old are you?
Me: 24
Her: boy I'm... more than 10 years older than you.
Me: so?
Her: you don't care how old I am?
Me: I really don't. Give me your number so I can call you back after our first conversation.
Her : *le write*
Me. And I'm not for the 'wait two tothree days' period Just to hide some eagerness. I'm going to hit you tomorrow.
Her: cool.

This was Sunday... forgot to call yesterday. :smh:
How u forget to call man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom