TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro don't even worry. My boy who's 5'5 recently got married to his girl and she's 5'7 easily and she's 2 years older. Amazing chick, banging body. When you see them together they're definitely an odd couple because of the height difference and she'll wear heels when we go out. I asked her what she saw when they first met and she said because he was confident. They met at a conference so it's not like he had a lot of time to make a move.

I feel everything you guys are saying. Keep it 100. You miss every shot you don't take, etc.

But I feel like my objective is kind of different. I want the chick to know I ain't like every dude that's trying to holla. I want her to be comfortable and get to know her. Long story short, be friends and get together that way if possible.

I feel everything you guys are saying. Keep it 100. You miss every shot you don't take, etc.

But I feel like my objective is kind of different. I want the chick to know I ain't like every dude that's trying to holla. I want her to be comfortable and get to know her. Long story short, be friends and get together that way if possible.

You're looking for a relationship and not looking just to hit. This thread is not the place to ask for relationship advice.

Just popping in to say,

"If she smokes, she pokes"

And

"Tramp stamp on the back, might as well be a bullseye"
Local Asian piece I bagged at the local bar. She down to come thru at 3 am .
Jus had to build rapport and I was in.

Why not meet a girl and take her out?

Nah it don't work that way fam. You're setting yourself up for failure with the 4th and long conversion. You need to do some quick runs on 1st and goal, make a good impression scoring first night then let her run it back an you play/give D when you already got the lead. You're gettin sacked into the friend zone and pick 6'd to have her ask you to ask another dude if she's feelin her this way

lol guilty.
calmed me down had me focus on being witty using my upper head not lower

[COLOR=#red]If you want that serious spray...I'm talking like firehosing these broads with semen type spray and an unreal feeling while doing it then fap an hour or two before ole chick comes over BUT do it right up until the point where you are about to blast then stop. Do that a few times. Then later on when she comes through and you are about to bust you'll have her completely covered in jizz. Everybody wins...you feel good, and she feels good because she is proud of her twizang for getting that out cha. Yes chicks love to watch the "love" faces :lol:[/COLOR]

You're looking for a relationship and not looking just to hit. This thread is not the place to ask for relationship advice.

Naw not looking for any serious relationship, but that's just the only game I know how to run. I see it as, at least I'm still communicating and just getting turned down and that's it. And with girls these days, don't friends become fwb?

Last edited:

You're gonna have to become one of the wolfs, no ifs ands or buts about it. It's fine to feel that way, I think we all do, but you're gonna have to suppress it and run with the pack. Notice your lack of yambs and decide.

Naw not looking for any serious relationship, but that's just the only game I know how to run. I see it as, at least I'm still communicating and just getting turned down and that's it. And with girls these days, don't friends become fwb?

Damn, u gotta change up ur entire approach man.

Well I've been more bold lately, taking y'all advice.

That's just the way I'm used to. Needless to say, nothing ever happen using my approach lol.

Damn, u gotta change up ur entire approach man.

Yeah you need to take Hennessy's approach and not even hint at it being anything more than what it is.

No way around it. You're on that forever friendzone path, which ultimately leads to a sucker *** simp. You're young, get some experiences, ditch the old man game. You don't really even know your game yet, you just think you do. You have to show that you're interested, they'll just see you as a friend if you don't. They probably think you're weird, like why isn't he making a move on me? I don't even think that's really your game, you just don't know how easy it is to go for it early and let it grow from there.

***DAMN that sucks, some reason my previous post didn't post.  Attempt number 2.
If you want that serious spray...I'm talking like firehosing these broads with semen type spray and an unreal feeling while doing it then fap an hour or two before ole chick comes over BUT do it right up until the point where you are about to blast then stop. Do that a few times. Then later on when she comes through and you are about to bust you'll have her completely covered in jizz. Everybody wins...you feel good, and she feels good because she is proud of her twizang for getting that out cha. Yes chicks love to watch the "love" faces
laugh.gif
EW I remember I was suppose to provide you the various drink mixes last week, but forgot.  So here it is.

1).  Go ahead and stop off at that ABC store and pick up the flavored versions of Ciroc, the peach and red berry never go wrong.

2).  Stop off at your local grocery store hit up the frozen foods section.  Pick up the:
  • Simply Orange Pineapple
  • Dole Orange Banana Strawberry
As you get more experience you will find what mixes work best for you.  These are two that should always be around.

3). Go ahead and drop a few cubes in the glass.

4). Pour 2 double shots of Ciroc, I always pour the alcohol first because it saves me time from having to mix the drink.

Think about when you have a glass of ice and pour a soda in, it hits the bottom all the ice rises to the top.

5). Double shot and a half of Simply Orange juice.

Now if these are younger yambs, or ones with a low tolerance they might need 2 double shots of orange juice.   The wife and I do this all the time so we barely put a shot of OJ in ours.

6). Drink served, you can mix it around if you want, but it is your choice.

I should be mixing a few more drinks tonight so more to come.  LMAO.

Coming home after a long days work to shower yambs ftw
bankhead-bounce-o.gif

Okay broham listen to a dude that was doing what you are currently doing... First off there is nothing wrong with being respectable and thinking the way you are or your approach but if you want to stay out the friendzone, you need to make your intentions known... There's nothing wrong with striking out or losing... Every experience OG in this thread has been knocked down, beat up, hurt, kicked and that's the only way you learn.. You have to change your mindset and just letting things flow... It's not always about being the ALPHA but being more aware of yourself... Let me break it down, right now you don't know yourself, you don't know your likes,wants,needs in life so you are projecting low self esteem and contempt toward ****** because you are short... I can name tons of short dudes that used that as a tool, you got it, to learn about themselves and that's were confidence comes in.. Once you love yourself and give no dambs about a broad, that's when The Matrix opens and you see the signs like NEO... I went through this phase of" if I show them that I am not every guy, then they will like me", WRONG, once I learned to love myself and I started keeping it 100, I was on a smash streak like NBA JAMS"HE'S ON FIRE", after the last girl I lost that sight of who I was and that's were I got in trouble, but once you look at yourself in the mirror and say" GOTDAMN I am a sexy mutha" and say it everyday and you enjoy your alone time and own company, you will see what I am talking about.. Keep with your approach but state your intentions and don't take the L's personally..
Tell you what, don't know if you listen to rap but download/copy this song( I played this song everyday until I got my confidence/self identity back)
"ILLEST MUTHAF...ALIVE" by JAY and Ye...
Play that ish every morning, at the gym, at the supermarket, everywhere, I guarantee you will see a difference...
Learn and Love yourself first, don't be cocky but be aware of yourself... IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF, NOBODY WILL and NOBODY WILL WANT TO GIVE UP YAMBS...
About to take a nap with wifey before happy hour...
Peace

Last edited:
***DAMN that sucks, some reason my previous post didn't post.  Attempt number 2.

EW I remember I was suppose to provide you the various drink mixes last week, but forgot.  So here it is.

1).  Go ahead and stop off at that ABC store and pick up the flavored versions of Ciroc, the peach and red berry never go wrong.

2).  Stop off at your local grocery store hit up the frozen foods section.  Pick up the:
  • Simply Orange Pineapple
  • Dole Orange Banana Strawberry

As you get more experience you will find what mixes work best for you.  These are two that should always be around.

3). Go ahead and drop a few cubes in the glass.

4). Pour 2 double shots of Ciroc, I always pour the alcohol first because it saves me time from having to mix the drink.
Think about when you have a glass of ice and pour a soda in, it hits the bottom all the ice rises to the top.

5). Double shot and a half of Simply Orange juice.
Now if these are younger yambs, or ones with a low tolerance they might need 2 double shots of orange juice.  The wife and I do this all the time so we barely put a shot of OJ in ours.

6). Drink served, you can mix it around if you want, but it is your choice.

I should be mixing a few more drinks tonight so more to come.  LMAO.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

[COLOR=#red]My dude...nice simple and it looks like it's a great way to introduce alcohol in my repetoire!!! Much appreciated![/COLOR]

I had a couple females get mad at their self cuz they couldn't make me cum. Lol.

Bruh I had a girl legit tear up because she couldn't get me 2 bust. She was dealing with something emotionally at the time , around like 1 15 in we stopped and I heard her sobbing in the bathroom , I went to see what was wrong and she hit me with " I can't do anything right " with snot coming out her nose.
Another girl flat out said the next day that she felt some type of way because she couldn't get me off either and was mad as hell she did and I didn't .

Also to revisit an old topic why or who don't kiss these broads . Ain't nothing better than when you got a chick like ving had Jodie moms and she got her toungue in the back of your throat , in your ear , or on your neck . That's what makes me go extra hard on these ****** in the bed room. Or she they start clawing or massaging rubbing your head when you in missionary or they on top and you hitting them with bounce. That's another thing to I love doing to them is when they get on top and they riding casually and I wrap my arms around the they back and time it right with the upwards pumps to have them bounce and get hang time " cj wright move for my dudes that watch vids " and they lose it and start curseing " oh **** " after just moaning or breathing heavy . Sorry for that fambs just a long boring day at work so far and I'm ready to give a girl a map of Hawaii on her stomach or back .Can't wait to get on days off I'm bout to slaughter someone's daughter - mother

Girls get way more upset if they cant make you bust than one would think.

Happened twice, rock hard but no climax. I just said eff it and quit. Both girls were mad at themselfs saying they did something wrong. I did my best to tell them it wasnt their fault but now that i think back i shoulda played it off. could have opened doors they would want to please you so bad at that point.

Girls get way more upset if they cant make you bust than one would think.

Happened twice, rock hard but no climax. I just said eff it and quit. Both girls were mad at themselfs saying they did something wrong. I did my best to tell them it wasnt their fault but now that i think back i shoulda played it off. could have opened doors they would want to please you so bad at that point.

If you would blamed them they woulda did some never before seen things on your penis.
For example the second chick I talked about up there , the next time we smashed she grabbed me throw me on the couch , stripped me naked and had both her feet touching each end of the sofa while bouncing on me while looking me dead in my eyes talking mad ish and slapping me in the face ( she knew I liked it rough ) while ordering me to bust inside her.

Last edited:
Funny little story since yall are talking about not climax. I used to mess around with this freaky little thottie and the first time I hit I could not bust at all. I swear I was going at it for a good 15 minutes before I gave up and went to sleep(I was at her crib) next morning she asks me she asking me question like she's all concerned and I straight told her that was some of the worst sex I had in a while on my part. I guess she misinterpreted that because next time I went over she could not wait to take my drawers off hahahahah

The way I imagine all y'all, I picture, I guess you can say, the typical size (height, weight, muscles) a dude should be.

I bring this up because I'm a 5'5" dude that weighs 120. I can't imagine a person my size doing any of these stories you guys write about. I mean I carry myself well and all and can make female friends no problem, but that's the problem. I can only be friends with them. That's all they see. Probably every chick I run across is my height, if not taller and I know chicks like that taller dude crap. Basically, I'm stuck bros and just wanted to know if any of y'all is my size pulling these broads.

Beta post, I know... =[

I've determined that a majority of cute girls prefer petite men :rofl:

I always see these girls on facebook with either there out of shape boyfriends, or their skinny as hell, hipster boyfriends.

I'm 6'5 and about as big as a medium sized NFL tight end. Where's the love for the big dudes? :nerd:

http://niketalk.com/t/512294/whats-the-deal-with-pof-com/2490

|I :smh:

There's plenty dudes yambless or friendzone but don't blame it on your height/size.

You put yourself there. Females can only do what you ALLOW them to do to you.

And for the record...99% of the people post on NT or online in general look NOTHING what you'd imagine through their posts or whatever.

Last edited:
Been snoozin on the last few pages.

Couple simple yet very important things tho:

1) Speak w/ your eyes. Locking eyes and hardly breaking eye contact will show your confidence. Dudes always think it is WHAT they say but what's more important is HOW you say it.

2) Read and use body language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom