TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That story only happens with a ratchet chick

this. You're aiming for the wrong type of women if they most likely have kids

This isn't some third world country, where girls usually get pregnant at an early age and don't get the chance to get themselves some post secondary education

He opted for the go for it than play it safe and wound up getting a holding calling running it in on 4th and 5 in the red zone

No shade on others smashing ratchets but it just seems like USA was surprised by the outcome when he shouldn't have been

Native American yambs and white chicks built like beauty Dior and curiosity of Blackmen are in those states .wyoming, Dakota's , Nebraska , Idaho and those stars in the vincinty are place where if you don't control your self you'll have 6-8 kids because they will be throwing it at you because they never seen or meet someone like you

No girl has ever met someone as outrageous as me... :rofl:

Ask lpheat and youngdoc 8)

Ya dude is wild :lol: he had me cracking up on saturday

USA lesson learned, you probably could've avoided that if you got the number in the first place. You would've at least had a heads up. Though, you did smash and ultimately that's the main thing.

I'm slacking hard on bagging the 8's, 9's 10's.

The 6's and 7's are flowing with ease but its hard to keep with texting all of them. I just need a bad lil mama to focus on.

Talk to the 8,9,10's like the 5,6,7's . And it's summer time chicks ain't trying to be wifed up if they ain't yet

Hey I'm going to Pittsburgh for bears game in September. Will be there sat and sun night, leaving out Monday morning.

Will the yambily point me in the right direction for some strange??
Any college campus except CMU (then again you never know about them geek yambs....)

Last edited:
SON YOU SMASHED HER ALREADY HAHAHAHAHA

HOLDON...you RAW-DOGGED HER??????
Nah bruh thats a rachet chick you had today. Good thing you finally came to your senses. I know we about yambs here, but thats the kind of yambs you probably don't want(dirty crib, KIDS, no car and AIR MATTERESSES BRUH!!!!!!!) I mean bruh she let you smash within hours and you don't know her name and she dont know yours lol.

Last edited:
A little boldness might pay off but that all depends on how you present yourself in the first place.

Come correct. I'm by no means an extrovert, or the most outgoing dude but I know how to step to a girl correctly.

The grocery store thing from awhile back was a gamble, and it paid off.

If you do something bold, do it with confidence (not arrogance). A chick can tell if you aren't confident from a mile away.

I failed plenty of times before but with each experience, I learned something from it.

my sister just preached to me it's all about conviction. you have strong convictions women flock to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom