TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hughey one trick I employed in college was my apartment setup. Living room was empty as ****. Old *** couch my roommate had and a card table. But in my bedroom, the master bedroom, there was the big *** tv, ps2 for DVDs , surround sound and that nice *** bed. I had a chair at my desk but none ever used it unless she was rolling up. SOME chicks be skeptical to do anything in the common area because anyone could walk in but they get real comfortable real fast in the bedroom, especially when they can get in/out the shower naked

^ this man knows. I had an apt with only couch and small TV in common area. My bedroom was where I put all the good stuff. Lol. Yambs loved gettin out the stand up shower in my room and not having to try to not be seen by anyone else. Especially if I made her dip early in the am

Senior year I had four roommates and the smallest bedroom (arrived last on move in day)...I did have flat screen, ps3, surround sound, and a 10 gallon saltwater fish tank as my bed stand. Girls loved the fish tank. Had two black clowns and mad coral. Little purple lobster too. Used to bring girls to the fish store to shop for fish and coral cuz mad nice store was by me. Always fun to check out their tanks and see the new stuff. Cut class way too many times cuz of that tank though (maintenance, feeding, acclimating, buying new fish and equipment). Get a nice bed too. With a headboard.

And fellas...make your bed before having a chick over.

Last edited:
The dudes that get yambs without flashing fancy material things (nice car, nice house etc..) >>>
Which one of these dudes hurt you?

Sounding like a female, broke person, or both.

We aren't relying on flashy fancy material things to pull females. That's a sucka move.

We beat the game already and were having fun with the cheat codes on the second run through.
Seems like there aren't many on NT judging by the amount of jimmies I rustled with that comment, wow. Lots of sensitive dudes in here. I said that cuz of the recent discussion of cars and cribs pulling yambs, and I havent ever used my house or car to pull yambs and I get a lot of yambs. Nobody "hurt" me and im not broke lol. 

So got a hotel on the river walk and these yambs in San Antonio are tuff to crack . Go the bar tenders number but that don't mean much and went to the river center and checks had more gut than butt. I need a ratchet yamb with a gold tooth some tats and a donkey right about now to suck the soul outta me.

Senior year I had four roommates and the smallest bedroom (arrived last on move in day)...I did have flat screen, ps3, surround sound, and a 10 gallon saltwater fish tank as my bed stand. Girls loved the fish tank. Had two black clowns and mad coral. Little purple lobster too. Used to bring girls to the fish store to shop for fish and coral cuz mad nice store was by me. Always fun to check out their tanks and see the new stuff. Cut class way too many times cuz of that tank though (maintenance, feeding, acclimating, buying new fish and equipment). Get a nice bed too. With a headboard.

And fellas...make your bed before having a chick over.
Nah b.

[COLOR=#red]Yes I have taken MORE than a few L's. some were easy to laugh off, some hit pretty dam deep, I'm talking down to the bone marrow deep :lol: [/COLOR]

If your bed is made up and a chick comes in your room, it seems univiting. I've had chicks come over after I had just cleaned (made my bed without thinking twice) and they made comments like "I don't wanna mess up your bed."

It hasn't worked against me but its easier to just leave it as is. It's not a big deal to most chicks but then again the small things do count sometimes.

I do find that rather funny Ive had my SN since 06 and I have less than a 6k post count..and im on here damn near everyday lol

Son just look at mine...This tab is opened 24/7 on both my home computer AND work.

Now that the Doc is back, need to introduce him to LPheat.

BTW, when does the simping schedule come out? It's weird, in the past I have always done my best work in October...My bday, Halloween...This year I am absolutely crushing summer. I'm at 14 since end of June I just realized :nthat:

Yes the Tripod needs to form

I was never gone. Just handling my smash duties

When and where will Voltron form?

Yes I have taken MORE than a few L's. some were easy to laugh off, some hit pretty dam deep, I'm talking down to the bone marrow deep
laugh.gif
success is the sweetest revenge though. Like if you seen an old yamb that played you and you see her out an about with 2 kids and the same whip she had 5 years ago that was was already 8 years old when yall did the deed and she wants to strike up a convo or put her head down so you wont recognize. than hours or days later hit you up via email, fb, text, or how ever asking how you been and why you dont speak or acting diffrent. had this happen to me 4 times i dont like gloating or being an *** in front of people but i cant help but give them perspective or let them know how life could been if they didnt act up and remind them of thier situation when they play the o woe is me card. next thing you know chicks trying to find a time to carve out your schedule to reminisce about the good ole days and get the pipe a few more times and go back home to reality. Had one recently that hit me up asking how i been had to hit her with that ether  needless to say got a reply" why you got to be so mean i dont need a reminder about how I'm doing i want to see what your were up to since i seen you just got a new range on fb and were back in louisisana i know i made a mistake by letting you go but i want put that in the past and see if there is room in your heart for forgiveness since you dont forget " told that broad i dont date single mothers or women that drive cars pre 09 " she replies you dont have to worry abut my kids or they bd he's not around anymore and im working on getting my self together i got an 07 charger and have been working out just wanted to say hi and show you im trying to redeem myself " and a mass shoot was followed and fellas them pats werent caging that thang in there and she poseted the rest of her pics body shots and all and she still looks topnotch . needless to say yambz are on ice till i touchdown in the boot state. 

Every man has taken Ls but its all in how you look at it. I prefer to say I learned rather than lost. Plus I think a chick is losing by not experiencing me.

One Learning experience for me was having this bi red bone come by one night. I had met her at coliseum mall in Hampton when I worked at footlocker. I gave my roommate my house phone cordless and told him to answer for me. My cell was on vibrate. I swear as soon as we moved to the top of the bed, the house phone starts ringing. Voicemail comes on and it's loud as hell. One of my regs was trying to get in touch. I jumped up and snatched the line out the jack. Shorty left bout ten minutes later without giving me any action.

Learned then 1) don't depend on anyone but yourself. Definitely shouldn't have left him with the phone. 2) play it cool. I overreacted. I really shoulda just focused on her while shorty left that long *** message 3) turn all the phones off, especially those with answering machines

But as with anything in life you have to learn how to fail before you excel at winning. Just enjoy your youth and don't be scared to talk to any chick no matter how bad she is physically.

[COLOR=#red]Yes I have taken MORE than a few L's. some were easy to laugh off, some hit pretty dam deep, I'm talking down to the bone marrow deep :lol: [/COLOR]

Looking back do you think the "L" was on you or it was their loss. Did they take shots at you after rejecting you. That'd be bone marrow deep.

Btw. rrlegend with another legendary tale on the previous pages.

Taking L's is a part of the game. It should strengthen you and help you learn from your mistakes.

So lets play "What exactly does she mean by that"..

By "playin ball" what should I be doin.. trickin? Stop
..Dominican yambs from work need to be had :wow:

So lets play "What exactly does she mean by that"..

By "playin ball" what should I be doin.. trickin? Stop
..Dominican yambs from work need to be had :wow:

Basically. She wants to see how bad you want it. Tricking isn't necessary (nor should it be an option) put that mouthpiece to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom