TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made the move on my homegirl Saturday night. We sitting on the couch smoking and what not. She says her back is sore or something so I started rubbing her back. Then I just asked her whats up with us, it been feelin like a little bit more than friendship lately. She looks me slap in the face and tell me nothing's happening and "everybody know she's just chillin.."

Maybe I'm hard headed or its just denial, but I just don't believe that. Not for a second. Should I continue to pursue or should I just let it go? I feel like she might just be playing hard to get, or am I just refusing to let go?
Next time don't even ask her that question.

Rub her back & then do what u was tryna do

Trill: Next time if you feel physical chemistry (with another girl), just make the move. Words can sometimes show weakness and spoil the mood/moment.

I've legitimately heard stories where guys ask the girl, "Can I have a kiss?"

Weak. Do it or don't. No need to talk about it with discussion. If she likes you, the physical contact will be reciprocated. If not, you don't waste your time and move to other females.

do you guys think it's prudish for me to "reserve" myself for the dude i've been posting about? :nerd: like, just in case he does come through.... or am i just simpin hard? :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
put yourself in his shoes.....

You hurt your leg > Guy flirts with you > You say u gotta study > Guys ask to eat you out > You say na i'm good > Guy still tries to eat you out > You say no again

Moral of story: You probably dont like the guy in that way

Last edited:
Blue: It's okay to keep him on standby. Just manage your expectations and don't fall victim to false hope.

Openly dating and seeing other men may actually motivate him to "close you." Nothing sparks healthy jealous like the figurative scent of another man.

I aint eem gonna lie I dont wann hear that ****...

..cuz I ******g know it...

Too much talking b. She'll never let you know her true intents, don't put too much stock into women's words (sorry gbpm). You have enough of a connection and alone time at night it can go down.

do you guys think it's prudish for me to "reserve" myself for the dude i've been posting about? :nerd: like, just in case he does come through.... or am i just simpin hard? :smh: :lol:

you need to get a mutual friend to see whassup cuz he aint telling you something. IMO, you need to move on.

You been pulling yambs on the motorcycle?
at the stoplight... works everytime...

Me: *blows kiss thru my helmet*
Yamb: blushes and gets all smiley
Me: *gestures for her to pull up and lower thr window
Yamb: dshe does it...

Me: you taking too long sweetheart... the lights about the change.
Yamb: well uou caught me off guard
Me: take my number. I know your phone is in lap...

I Yell MY number out...

Zoom off when the light changes...

Works EVERYTIME. ..

I Yell MY number out...

Works EVERYTIME. ..

:pimp:

appreciate playboy.

Some interesting, unconventional perspectives and scenarios in this thread.

-A male who wants to end a relationship with a female on the basis that said female wants him to ejaculate in her face.
-A female in the midst of a sexual drought who wants her carnal desires to be satisfied.

Don't see those get highlighted much in this culture, kudos to both of y'all, though.

do you guys think it's prudish for me to "reserve" myself for the dude i've been posting about?
nerd.gif
like, just in case he does come through.... or am i just simpin hard?
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Once you get them in your house its really no excuse fam. There hasn't been a single JO that I haven't conquered once they entered my domain.. It's like they pretty much know once they come in they're not leaving till yambs are acquired.

I got a little something lined up for tonight...Netflix in my room never fails haha

Last edited:
Personally, I feel like if you like him that much, ain't nothing wrong with waiting a while, but I maybe being a bit bias and we both know that's not how the game goes..

Blue, go find another dude plz. You're acting like this dude is the love of your life and you two haven't even rounded 2nd base, yikes.
I respect your opinion. But I guess that's just the effects of being a girl since emotions are involved smh. I was just delusional this entire time, I suppose. But yeah, having the opinions of several males really help.

Last edited:

I Yell MY number out...

Works EVERYTIME. ..
This... Actually sounds flawless.

When I get a cycle I need to try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom