TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe u just don't know how to talk to women or lay it down. If eating yambs is the only way for u to keep a lady then u have been taking Ls for the longest and just havnt realize it yet.

AMEN

YES

BINGO

EXACTLY

DUH

RIGHT ON

LISTEN NT... eating the box is something that should be reserved.... slick talk will get the panties off and have the box dripping... why lick it when its already wet???

Oh! And pretty sure I just met my future ex-husband.... only problem is this ***** SUCKS when it comes to kissing and setting the mood.... he's so great though so I told him we could work through this. Like I'd literally be a fool to let this one go. I mean, my older people may know, but you KNOW when you meet somebody and they have the ultimate potential. That's him. I'd be dumb as **** to let him go just because he can't kiss.... that's something you can learn or work on at least.

Ya'll got any blogs/videos/sites to help?? I'm serious :wow:

i cant kiss for **** either...but that pipe, now that pipe i lays.

put in some work with the young men, he'll come around.

Last edited:
Today is national steak and bj day

Steak and Blowjob Day
Celebrated on March 14th, Steak and Blowjob Day is a holiday for men, celebrated the month after Valentine's Day -- a holiday for women
Let see if anyone going to celebrate today.
Also just got some yambs from my previous class..... Been getting some yambs lately but just don't post them in the thread. Maybe I should start since I read everyone else post

Oh! And pretty sure I just met my future ex-husband.... only problem is this ***** SUCKS when it comes to kissing and setting the mood.... he's so great though so I told him we could work through this. Like I'd literally be a fool to let this one go. I mean, my older people may know, but you KNOW when you meet somebody and they have the ultimate potential. That's him. I'd be dumb as **** to let him go just because he can't kiss.... that's something you can learn or work on at least.

Ya'll got any blogs/videos/sites to help?? I'm serious :wow:

where does he go wrong as far as setting the mood? do you expect a Valentines Day blowout every time he wanna tan dem yambs??

Hey i need some ideas, hanging out with some yambs some fresh ideas besides the generic dinner and a movie. Also the town I live in doesn't have too many attractions lol

Where do u live and an art show or maybe a garden show since it's spring time. Yambs are surprised about going on different type
Hey i need some ideas, hanging out with some yambs some fresh ideas besides the generic dinner and a movie. Also the town I live in doesn't have too many attractions lol
dates

bowling lanes.

bars at the end of the date (if you're 21+)

farmers market, my local market usually does live music too

local CC's/University usually got sports that are in season, cheap too.

any close d-league teams?

local theaters that run plays/musicals?

night clubs :nthat: :pimp: , pre-game before :lol:

walk around the mall

walk around walmart :lol:

check your local/regional newspaper, usually have a night life section of upcoming events.

Last edited:
it's good tho cuz you wanna AVOID movie-dinner/coffee dates, they're cool if you do them 1 out of every 5-6 dates, but they can't sustain a relationship. you gotta focus more on action dates where you both can interact in some way. movies are bad because you don't interact w/ each other for 2 hours, coffee dates are too intense.

Last edited:
Farmers markets is the spot.. Remember I took a chick their for the fist time. Long story short... She fell in love with me then started to at crazy. (can't date another older chick after that). Also do u have in hip hop or poetry nights around where u love.
bowling lanes.

bars at the end of the date (if you're 21+)

farmers market, my local market usually does live music too

local CC's/University usually got sports that are in season, cheap too.

any close d-league teams?

local theaters that run plays/musicals?

night clubs :nthat: :pimp: , pre-game before :lol:

walk around the mall

walk around walmart :lol:

check your local/regional newspaper, usually have a night life section of upcoming events.

is that the insurance girl from the starbucks in little elm? :nerd:
Naw Mayne... she on some other stuff...

Hit me with a text that said "would you like to keep this strictly sexual? I have needs"

I'm like "if you can handle me trying to make you cum every time then sure."

"When can you fit me in?"

Told her whenever... now she don't eem text ya boy..

martin and varnell hill...

" how can i get to the YAAAAAAMBS" @ 4:28
right... cuz all the yambs lurk NT...
@ ricky "So who did u  hook up with and how can i get to the yaaammmbs!!!!" lol i accidentally went to the first page of the thread and read thru until i found this. To rich son to rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom