TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
homey is cool...
but he's young.. .aint had his heart ripped out and stepped on by a yamb..
give'em time... he'll turn cold..
come to the dark side, nique... where they yambs are plentiful and the dambs are absent...
:smokin :smokin

Is this acquisition of yambs just an attempt to get over the fact that a female ripped your heart out and stepped on it? Or are you guys just really not ready for something more substantial than sleeping with different girls?

Got deaded by this chick after 2 messages on facebook smh. I want to send her another message but don't want to ruin the slight chance I might stand with her.

Here's some background info on how I got to this position. I saw her at a basketball tournament in July. Found her facebook profile like 2 months later because she liked a photo that had some of my friends tagged in it but none of my friends know her, she must have known some of the other people tagged in the pictures. Anyways so I messaged her asking if she was at the tournament because she looked really familiar. I told her I thought she was interesting and I wasn't able to say wassup at the tournament so i decided to say hi through facebook. She replied saying yeah she was there and that she is curious in how I found her interesting. Then I replied back and probably creeped her out a lil bit because I said she knew a lot about basketball which is impressive for a chick and I threw in a couple jokes and also said that she seemed intriguing. So after that she never replied. I think in large part because I wrote a mini-paragraph in response to her 1 or 2 line message.

I have no mutual friends with her and no real way of finding out her whereabouts. The only reason why I am interested in her in this way is because she was cute and seemed like a good person overall at least how she carried herself. Plus she showed interest at the tournament I felt with her body language.

I'm going to message her again but need some advice on how to get her attention enough to increase my chances of getting some sort of reply and conversation out of it.

It's been like 2 months since I got deaded btw haha I was cleaning out my inbox a few days ago and saw the conversation with her and said that I need to put some effort into this and so I decided to not care so much and to hit her up one last time. The situation can't get worse than it is so I guess I have nothing to lose.

Is this acquisition of yambs just an attempt to get over the fact that a female ripped your heart out and stepped on it? Or are you guys just really not ready for something more substantial than sleeping with different girls?

I personally am not ready for any type of relationship other than casually dating. I am finally able to go do whatever i want, whenever I want and not have to worry about anyone's feelings but mine really.

Got deaded by this chick after 2 messages on facebook smh. I want to send her another message but don't want to ruin the slight chance I might stand with her.
Here's some background info on how I got to this position. I saw her at a basketball tournament in July. Found her facebook profile like 2 months later because she liked a photo that had some of my friends tagged in it but none of my friends know her, she must have known some of the other people tagged in the pictures. Anyways so I messaged her asking if she was at the tournament because she looked really familiar. I told her I thought she was interesting and I wasn't able to say wassup at the tournament so i decided to say hi through facebook. She replied saying yeah she was there and that she is curious in how I found her interesting. Then I replied back and probably creeped her out a lil bit because I said she knew a lot about basketball which is impressive for a chick and I threw in a couple jokes and also said that she seemed intriguing. So after that she never replied. I think in large part because I wrote a mini-paragraph in response to her 1 or 2 line message.
I have no mutual friends with her and no real way of finding out her whereabouts. The only reason why I am interested in her in this way is because she was cute and seemed like a good person overall at least how she carried herself. Plus she showed interest at the tournament I felt with her body language.
I'm going to message her again but need some advice on how to get her attention enough to increase my chances of getting some sort of reply and conversation out of it.
It's been like 2 months since I got deaded btw haha I was cleaning out my inbox a few days ago and saw the conversation with her and said that I need to put some effort into this and so I decided to not care so much and to hit her up one last time. The situation can't get worse than it is so I guess I have nothing to lose.

How old are u?

Youre 21, breh?? You got deaded two months ago and you still trying to put in effort? Delete the message and forget about chick.. From the way you started off it sounded like you actually had a conversation with the girl at the tournament, but from my understanding you was looking at her from a distance the whole time? You didn't spit on sight so you awkwardly hit her up on FB, with the "I thought you were interesting.." line. 

If you didn't say a word to her that line will never work, just tell her you thought she was cute, point blank and that you were compelled enough to 'creep' on her via FB.. Make it less creepy by figuring out who you two know in common, if anyone at all.

Youre 21, breh?? You got deaded two months ago and you still trying to put in effort? Delete the message and forget about chick.. From the way you started off it sounded like you actually had a conversation with the girl at the tournament, but from my understanding you was looking at her from a distance the whole time? You didn't spit on sight so you awkwardly hit her up on FB, with the "I thought you were interesting.." line. 

If you didn't say a word to her that line will never work, just tell her you thought she was cute, point blank and that you were compelled enough to 'creep' on her via FB.. Make it less creepy by figuring out who you two know in common, if anyone at all.

Yeah, honestly, chalk it up in the loss column. Too much damage has been done unless you can talk to her in person.

at first it was...

but then i realized that i was still letting her control my emotions by bringing my attitude to new chicks... once i got over that, i realized that there's a happy medium:

you can kick it and like these chicks... but dont trust them as far as you can throw them, and dont depend on them emotionally...

when i figured that out, it was smooth sailing... i dont go thru depressing times, and question myself based on another chicks actions.... i stroll thru with that Spitta Andretti vibe...

and if she got the nice rump, i'll see what ways i can get in it...

point blank.

Last edited:

Don't ever contact her again, period, you failed in so many levels. Never add a girl that you don't know on FB that you have never met, you come out as a stalker/creeper. Second, you tried to add a girl after 2 months bro, really :rolleyes. Girls have short term memories, if you don't add a girl within a week after you talk to them, don't bother at all, too many white knights/betas/simps out there that can inflate her ego x 100, nom sayin'. Third, whenever a girl shows any doubt, you better step up your game, it helps that you already spit some game when you met her before, which you didn't :smh:. Finally, keep it simple stupid, a mini-paragraph bro seriously :smh:. Let her do the talking and say something clever, girls don't care about your life story, most of them just like talking about themselves. Sorry to be a ****, but you seriously need some tough love. You lost, move on, no way to salvage that chit. BTW - you still have something to loose, your dignity, not sure if that went away though :rolleyes.

That thread always rustles my jimmies but did just came back from the gym, thanks to that thread, had a great workout :smokin.

Last edited:
Or are you guys just really not ready for something more substantial than sleeping with different girls?

Like I said before, I just love living that bachelor life, word to Clooney. I love the freedom to do anything I want whenever I want, ultimate freedom :smokin. Can hang out with multiple females :smokin, I am upfront with them though about not looking for anything serious, now if they catch feelings that a different topic, ya feel me fambs. Right know I am not ready to have a serious relationship with any girls, want to focus on my career, improving myself, and taking care of the family 8).

please, leave her alone.
you failed...miserably.
no other way to put it.
you are now "that creepy guy from facebook" to her.
she didn't reply...she's not interested.
plus you saw her in person...undressed her with your creepy, beady Rob Schnieder eyes i'm sure you have, then went home and added her...a long time after the initial failure in person.

she had down syndrome... or whatever it is where they can talk and understand but got those weird fetus faces 

So she was ******ed not handicapped. That makes it even worse :x :rofl:

I personally am not ready for any type of relationship other than casually dating. I am finally able to go do whatever i want, whenever I want and not have to worry about anyone's feelings but mine really.

C/S. Relationships require a lot of work and commitment. Not about that life right now

please, leave her alone.
you failed...miserably.
no other way to put it.
you are now "that creepy guy from facebook" to her.
she didn't reply...she's not interested.
plus you saw her in person...undressed her with your creepy, beady Rob Schnieder eyes i'm sure you have, then went home and added her...a long time after the initial failure in person.

rob schneider :rofl:

NT how do you get over being replaced by another man. Im depressed af and see them everyday at school. Ish is demoralizing when I go to class and shes alone but theres nothing I can do.

Its sad that the person you admire so much doesnt even need you at all. Meanwhile you are all like

Last edited:
NT how do you get over being replaced by another man. Im depressed af and see them everyday at school. Ish is demoralizing when I go to class and shes alone but theres nothing I can do.
Its sad that the person you admire so much doesnt even need you at all. Meanwhile you are all like

[COLOR=#red]Wise man said: "Don't Chase' em, Replace, em"

Ex-Girl to the Next Girl. Keep it moving bro. Nothing cures the blues like New P. Drown your sorrows on the bosoms of a new chick.

Nothing throws off a chick more than accepting her leaving and not giving a F.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Sup NT fam, I need some advice. I was at work today and my shift was about to end when this girl that I work with approached me and asked me a question. We chopped it up for a minute, and when I told her that I was about to leave she put me on the spot and asked whether or not I wanted to hang out with her sometime. Allow me to also add that this girl's mom works the same exact shift in the same department as her daughter, and she happened to be 5 feet away when this conversation was taking place :x. Now, I'm not a mean person or anything, but she's not my type to say the least. With that being said, out of common courtesy I let her put her number in my iPhone and I went on about my day. I know that I could just not call, but how can I successfully let her know that I'm not interested, and eliminate any awkwardness that may come up at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom