TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess i'm asking if posting selfies on snapchat would be grounds for "fishing for attention"

I understand now that its different from my original post, thats my bad. I guess when I look at me and her situation, i look at the entire time we've been together. to be honest she has adjusted everytime we've had to talk about something, I should give her that credit.
Son you should probably go head and drop her to prevent future headaches

naw not raunchy lol, i guess i'm just different, I don't be posting at all. for me, I see it like, we in a relationship, whats the point of posting these unless u fishing.

Nah fam you making a big deal about nothing. Don't even step to her about that because that'll just annoy her. Unless there's raunch let her live. It's not 2015, it's what we as a society do now lol

Yeah your initial post was on some other ish..
With that being said, what's the problem with taking selfies?
I mean it's the generations "time capsule" so to speak.
Is it kind of vain?
Yeah
But if she is not instagram "modeling" and flying to Dubai, I don't see the harm.
The only thing I can see or more annoying is if it takes away from the moment or you don't enjoy outings with her as much because she has to "document" every meal, every moment but these are the give/takes when you are in a monagamous relationship.
Nothing is perfect so you need to figure out what you can tolerate or not.
Putting too many restrictions or policies on your partner will have them resenting you eventually. There are certain boundaries that should be in place on both sides so nobody feels disrespected or neglected but taking selfies is not one of them[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry I humbly apologize sir, let be friends :smile:
But Yea nowadays I'm not worried about the selfies just don't have ya *** and ******* all out in those pics. Sometimes I scroll down my IG timeline and see my girl posted a I respect myself selfie which is neck up with the Sunday church smile, I double click n smile like that's bae. Now if she post thirst traps and/or has not 1 pic of u in sight then she thotting b

Nah fam you making a big deal about nothing. Don't even step to her about that because that'll just annoy her. Unless there's raunch let her live. It's not 2015, it's what we as a society do now lol

Alright cool, I'm with it. To me it raised concerns but I wasn't sure if I had reasons to feel this way. If the general consensus is that its cool, I ain't trippin. Thats why I came to ask ya'll lol, thanks for the reply

Putting too many restrictions or policies on your partner will have them resenting you eventually. There are certain boundaries that should be in place on both sides so nobody feels disrespected or neglected but taking selfies is not one of them[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Yup this is exactly where i'm at. I wasn't sure if this was a boundary that I wanted to place on her cuz I lightweight did feel a certain way, but if ya'll saying I shouldn't, then i'm over it. Its just not what I'm used to but if its normal to do, then it is what it is. I absolutely don't want her to resent me for restricting too much, so you right, i'll pick my battles.

appreciate the response fam

i feel like my girl loves attention. weekly she tells me about the guys that get at her (she wants to be open about that, meaning that when girls get at me she wants to know too)

i've seen her interact with the opposite sex, just a natural flirt. posts selfies on snapchat.

I'm pretty sure she won't cheat on me, but I feel like she loves the attention and it's annoying. I ask her if the attention I give her is enough, and if she wants a relationship, she says yes.
I just wish she was lowkey...theres hella attractivel girls that don't post selfies at all, but she feels the need to post 'em.

feels like she's fishing for attention, while me on the other hand, i don't post at all. iono, how do you guys deal with your girl looking for attention, how do I be ok with it lol
was she low key when you met her? otherwise you can't really be bothered

So this joint was eyeing me hard today. Checked me out about 3 times today while we was changing classes. Couldn't approach her cause she was heading somewhere with the professor. Not gonna see her again til Tuesday. Wondering how/if I should approach her.

Someone school me on what "TAY" is about? :nerd:

Thread about feels honestly

So this joint was eyeing me hard today. Checked me out about 3 times today while we was changing classes. Couldn't approach her cause she was heading somewhere with the professor. Not gonna see her again til Tuesday. Wondering how/if I should approach her.

Gotta be prepared for these moments pleighboi. You woulda knocked her socks off if you were bold enough to approach her while she was with nutty professor. I used to always get caught off guard when it happened until I started expecting it to happen and told myself I would at least smile/wave and go introduce myself when it happened.

Like playing sports. Your man gives you space and you automatically know you're gonna drive hard to the right freeze him with the hesi and have an open lane to the rack. You go straight into the move without even thinking, recognition/awareness on 100

Last edited:
you already lost since its the weekend and college football about to start

roll.gif
no football at my school. Doubt I lost tho. I'll report back on Tuesday
Where you go. Some private school in NY 
nerd.gif

I never know how to pull the trigger in getting a girls number lol. Embarrassing, but she complimented my Yeezy 350 Boost today, and then we started talking about them. I was trying to shop for sunglasses but then we kept talking about her being in college, soccer. She told me to try some glasses on for her & said I looked cute in certain ones, and then it got busy & we just like stopped talking and I said I'll see her around. SMH I suck at this ish.
But real talk fam,just go for it. She was thirstin. I never had the best game in my crew, but I was always the closer. Females will give you all the credit after your boy chopped for 5 minutes but you got the gram or the #.

Last edited:
But real talk fam,just go for it. She was thirstin. I never had the best game in my crew, but I was always the closer. Females will give you all the credit after your boy chopped for 5 minutes but you got the gram or the #.
Yeah I just didn't know how to close it. I even said I was going to head out & she kept talking to me. SMH I got to go get some sunglasses lmao.

Alright cool, I'm with it. To me it raised concerns but I wasn't sure if I had reasons to feel this way. If the general consensus is that its cool, I ain't trippin. Thats why I came to ask ya'll lol, thanks for the reply

Yup this is exactly where i'm at. I wasn't sure if this was a boundary that I wanted to place on her cuz I lightweight did feel a certain way, but if ya'll saying I shouldn't, then i'm over it. Its just not what I'm used to but if its normal to do, then it is what it is. I absolutely don't want her to resent me for restricting too much, so you right, i'll pick my battles.

appreciate the response fam

If it bothers you but you realize it's not worth a fight then just unfollow her on snapchat. Snapchat is dumb anyway :lol:

As long as she's not disrespecting you ignore silly social media behavior. Social media can cause so many dumb problems for no reason in relationships

That's pretty much the norm in some sectors of the financial industry. **** with girls at lunch, get back in and grind. :lol:

It gets wild, and most of my coworkers are hitting broads on lunch from time to time.. but the work always gets done, and done right. Those all-nighters will take a toll on you.

I guess your firm doesn't suport having kids and stability...corny joke for those who get it.

Not private. In the CUNY system though
What CUNY you go to?

A similar situation happened to me yesterday.  I was eyeing a chick since last semester who was in my class but never approached her.  Coincidinctly, yesterday I was taking a class in a big lecture hall, and what do you know she walks in late to that class.  I tried looking for her once class ended cause I was just going to bring up the class last semester to start convo, but she was no where to be found.  Tuesday will be the day. 

havent seen this girl in years. we should be hanging out tomorrow just as friends , no expectations. i live in ny if that matters. im very laid back on how i dress. any ideas on acceptable things to wear w.o looking like i care too little or lot?
also fun stuff to do , eat is helpful

What CUNY you go to?

A similar situation happened to me yesterday.  I was eyeing a chick since last semester who was in my class but never approached her.  Coincidinctly, yesterday I was taking a class in a big lecture hall, and what do you know she walks in late to that class.  I tried looking for her once class ended cause I was just going to bring up the class last semester to start convo, but she was no where to be found.  Tuesday will be the day. 

I go to John Jay. Wbu :nerd:
Tuesday we'll flourish

havent seen this girl in years. we should be hanging out tomorrow just as friends , no expectations. i live in ny if that matters. im very laid back on how i dress. any ideas on acceptable things to wear w.o looking like i care too little or lot?

Go to D&B. Nothing like some takes to avoid any awkwardness that might arise that night

Ahhhhh Supreme

I go to John Jay. Wbu
nerd.gif

Tuesday we'll flourish

Not to far from me, I go to Baruch. 

Yesterday, for the first day of classes, I didn't approach anyone but I did scope for potential prospects.  Next week, I will flourish 
pimp.gif
.  I'm taking Orgo as well this semester, I hope I get lucky with dope lab partner. 

Just split with my gf. She initiated whereas I was content to let it die slowly. Really an amazing girl all things considered. Still gonna stay friends. Outside of relationships she's logical and good peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom