TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smash....if you can bruh

And

Is red river any of your thing?

I don't have a problem with it but my current gf does so she just gives top. The type of BC she's on gives her infrequent periods so not really an issue

The yambs will be so bountiful on Hallows Eve...and I'll be cuffed |I

Yeah. Originally I was hype it was on a Friday. Then I figured it was too much madness and I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy it out with my girl so just gonna stay in

I was off from work today. cute girl text me saying her roommate wanted to meet me . wanted to meet "THE (myname)" . a good sign she likes me or its nothing?

pics of said roommate
nerd.gif

I was off from work today. cute girl text me saying her roommate wanted to meet me . wanted to meet "THE (myname)" . a good sign she likes me or its nothing?

Well if she wants you to "meat" her then you must.
Nah, but on a serious note I'm sure it's good.
You have to impress the best friend too though.
So make sure you're on point.

A few years ago, a family friend of ours wanted me to talk to his niece. I hung out with her once, but didn't do anything.

Earlier this week, I heard she got pregnant. By a sixteen year old. She's nineteen. :x

She might even be twenty or twenty-one. Not sure honestly. All I know is that the baby-daddy is sixteen.

View media item 1240908
yoooo that gif almost made me blow my water out my nose...

whoa!!!
all these stories of students sexin teachers and these young boys getting older woman

hell the dude on ND WR getting Lisa Annn

women give no dambs these days

To the dudes that are feeling some type of way about your ex, it's nothing more then Emotional Debt.
Emotional Debt happens when you either invested/sacrificed a lot of yourself to make it work but the end results didn't happen the way you planned it. Men always fall harder then women.
When I say that, I'm not invalidating women getting hurt or their pain, but as men it takes us a long time to actually open up and communicate our wishes, wants and demons. Also women have always had(generally speaking) strong support systems, were as men, we are told to "suck it up", "man up", from the very day we acquire our first scrape to our bodies. We never really take the time to deal with our emotions or seat back an re-evaluate our mistakes(women do this too). This mentality of "on to the next", has bred a culture of reckless abandon, self-loathing, self medicating, instead of the promotion of talking to somebody about our problems, seeking outside help and true self reflection. In many ways dudes feel abandon after letting their guards down, that's why we harp more on our exes then we should but when you do genuinely care about something in this trash *** world we live in, I understand and empathize with the pain.
But after all that has been said, never look back at your ex. Take it as a sign of greater possibilities to the future. I know it's hard to hear that in the midst of the storm, but If you keep peeling the scab back, you will never heal.
Can things work in the future?
Definately, but you should always step back from the yambs, get your focus and swag back, and when you are mentally healthy again, proceed back out into the wilderness. Why would you sell yourself short in your personal life just for some ***.
Always treat your life like your money.
Why keep investing into a portfolio that keeps losing stocks and assets every month but ever so often you may receive a small monetary reward?
Long term investments are always better.
IRA, Roth, 401k is where it's at..
Long term emotional health>>>>quick nut...
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

To the dudes that are feeling some type of way about your ex, it's nothing more then Emotional Debt.
Emotional Debt happens when you either invested/sacrificed a lot of yourself to make it work but the end results didn't happen the way you planned it. Men always fall harder then women.
When I say that, I'm not invalidating women getting hurt or their pain, but as men it takes us a long time to actually open up and communicate our wishes, wants and demons. Also women have always had(generally speaking) strong support systems, were as men, we are told to "suck it up", "man up", from the very day we acquire our first scrape to our bodies. We never really take the time to deal with our emotions or seat back an re-evaluate our mistakes(women do this too). This mentality of "on to the next", has bred a culture of reckless abandon, self-loathing, self medicating, instead of the promotion of talking to somebody about our problems, seeking outside help and true self reflection. In many ways dudes feel abandon after letting their guards down, that's why we harp more on our exes then we should but when you do genuinely care about something in this trash *** world we live in, I understand and empathize with the pain.
But after all that has been said, never look back at your ex. Take it as a sign of greater possibilities to the future. I know it's hard to hear that in the midst of the storm, but If you keep peeling the scab back, you will never heal.
Can things work in the future?
Definately, but you should always step back from the yambs, get your focus and swag back, and when you are mentally healthy again, proceed back out into the wilderness. Why would you sell yourself short in your personal life just for some ***.
Always treat your life like your money.
Why keep investing into a portfolio that keeps losing stocks and assets every month but ever so often you may receive a small monetary reward?
Long term investments are always better.
IRA, Roth, 401k is where it's at..
Long term emotional health>>>>quick nut...
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

CHURCHHHHHH [emoji]128588[/emoji]

You Have to Feel Game!

I decided to do a post on this because a lot of people aren't going in the right direction. Being the person that I am I couldn't help but say something. A lot of mf's think that all they got to do is have a thought and action about something then the lifestyle they want will come to them. I always hear people talk about thought and action, but neglecting feeling which is the key. Thought and action are good, but if your feeling the total opposite about them then that's why you keep failing. I say this to say that the way you feel is stronger than thought and action. Although you do need to have those as well.

Don't believe me when I say feeling is more important? If a ***** caught you cheating and she say, "I love you" in a psycho type of way what will you respond to stronger? If your a smart mf you'll know to get the **** away from her. Now if you want to be stuck on stupid and remain lost then got dammit you have the free will to do so.

You can call yourself a playa or whatever all day long if you want to. If you still feel like that lil kid who got picked on in high school then no wonder quality women don't want you. They see you acting nervous, shy, or intimidated . That goes back to how you feel about yourself. Like attracts like. If a confident female you approach see some insecure *** dude trying to get with her why in the hell would she want that. People get attracted with one another by vibration which has nothing to do with looks, but how you feel. Someone who feels confident won't vibe with a insecure mf and vice versa. Everything vibrates, even a rock. Being down about yourself is some low vibration ****. Those females you want got guys sweating them all the time. They're not feeling down about themselves so it wouldn't be possible for you to be with someone that's not on the same vibration as you. So no, you can't think about then decide to approach a quality woman (thought and action) feeling like your hopeless because it will show. Life don't work like that. No matter how much you try to hide it.

Lets be real..... Nobody give a damn about how short, out of shape, or how ****** up life been to you. Your the one who got to deal with the **** for the rest of your life. So what are you going to do about it? Being a ***** certainly won't fix it. You will just be that angry *** old man wishing you can start over one last time. The biggest risk is not taking any. When its a problem it will always be a solution. Always!

Solution

You got balls so you need to literally act like it. Knowledge (game) is power. Meaning you have power and shouldn't be walking around feeling all insecure like a *****. That's just setting yourself up for failure by giving off some weak *** energy. Its a damn shame when dudes got to pay for a date just to get some *** now. That's not power. You shouldn't give a **** what people think. Nobody with power gives a **** about an opinion from a powerless person. Knowing this game separates you from the m(*****) ~ like Dhjeuty would say. People will feel the presence of a powerful person. You need to feel like you have that power then put thought and action into it. Then the **** will work.

You didn't stumble upon a forum with game or hear about Tariq on accident. Simply because accidents don't exist. Everything happens for a reason. Its up to you if you will take this seriously to better your life the way you want to live it. Remember you got to feel Game. If a ***** every play you, you better look at her like she the dumbest ***** on earth and keep moving. Until you start feeling Game you'll never understand what having it is like no matter how much you learned. If you don't want to feel it then just stop learning about it now because you're wasting your time. Time is money and you will need that to trick in the direction your walking towards.

I was off.
but this girl I wanna bag is jewish and told me we cant because of that. so im confused why she would wanna introduce me to anyone
What sect of Judaism is she?  If I had to guess I'd say she's attracted to you but her parents are devoutly Jewish so she doesn't want the headache they'd give her. 

What sect of Judaism is she?  If I had to guess I'd say she's attracted to you but her parents are devoutly Jewish so she doesn't want the headache they'd give her. 

shes off every saturday , turns off her phone friday nights until saturday. celebrated all the holidays past.

One of the most interesting conversations I've had with a female is in regards to masturbation.

You learn so much about them.

[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:tongue:unctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument></xml><![endif]

Repped.

Things didn’t workout the way I wanted to the first time. Took some time off to work on me. Maybe the second time …

[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]><style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:#0400;mso-fareast-language:#0400;mso-bidi-language:#0400;}</style><![endif]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom