TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
next week, damn I wish you meant wednesday, i'll be up that way wednesday.. nothing planned though we may have to get a drink tho

Ehhh why will they complain when you don't text back and then why you try to text more, they never text back.

My "game" is pretty ****** too lol never been more rejected then ever. I try to improve but nah man, God doing me like Job and cursing me

I'm in NY. Tdogg you suck dude. Please come through my place soon or let's meet up somewhere.

Im always in VA. Lol. Im def down for wednesday. If it gotta be tuesday gotta be somewhat early ish. I have to be home in order to check my badge and piv in and out.

Yeah. Again I don't see the big deal as long as you hop in the shower right after.

Lol I know. I'm guilty of this many times. Only wifey though. I feel so much better that I'm not the only one. It was like I was living in a dark hole with the deepest darkest secret. LOL. Man I miss her so much.

So when you guys go in when her friend is in town do you guys shoot up the club as well? Cringe.

lol I usually no when EVE (thats what me and my girl call it, took the apple from the tree so all woman gotta suffer lol)
I've never done it raw when she's in town. but if I did (which i again i would never do raw) I would,. (but again I would never do it raw lol)

Just let me know
nerd.gif
Yea dude if you have time come out it will be a couple of beers and chill

PM me your number 

FYI to all my red light runners and reckless drivers.

If you have a girl who you know is on their period, just have them drink a cup or cold water mixed with unflavored gelatin powder. That'll stop the bleeding within an hour and it will last a few hours. Drive safe :pimp:

FYI to all my red light runners and reckless drivers.

If you have a girl who you know is on their period, just have them drink a cup or cold water mixed with unflavored gelatin powder. That'll stop the bleeding within an hour and it will last a few hours. Drive safe :pimp:
Source :nerd:???

Lol ne either but i would still like to see the article

Speaking of my ex just got her period last night. She was 3 weeks late. Its now officially time to drop her and the old bench.
Spanish chick tempted me last night. But i gotta stay firm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom