TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the 3sum with the ex and dc?

Nothing. I let the idea fade away from our conversations and then die. I figured it was my ex causing trouble (setup) and I wasn't crazy enough to find out.

A part of me wanted to say **** it but I'm trying to chill these days. :lol:

Last edited:
Man Asian girls are about to be my new thing I guess. Had two basically throw themselves at me these past two Saturday's. She rolls up to me. "I'm gonna make this easy, type your number in and call yourself. You single?" Definitely hitting her up. I appreciate that aggressiveness.

Bruhs I have a date tomorrow with 32 year old chick for perspective I'm 22 and have never dated/messed with a girl older than me. When I first matched with her on Tinder I thought she was okay but after time has gone on and I see new pics she's actually really cute. Half white half Japanese. Into a lot of the nerdy stuff I'm into. We exchanged a few messages on Tinder copped her number and texted her and we set something up. Not a ton of talking though just more straight to the point. I do enjoy the fact that even though we didn't text a ton, she didn't care about the timing between messages. Granted she took hours to respond as well, but that's mostly the type I am, I hate texting. So it's cool she's not about the games the girls my age are.

But yo I honestly don't know how to approach this. I'm highkey shook. We're meeting at a coffee shop and heading to an art museum for a new exhibit. Tips? Advice? 
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Advice? Not to do it. All half Asian half Caucasians I've met have been crazy. Plus she's 32 going for 22? I highly doubt she's just looking for casual sex. She's wants a guy she can mold. I hope if you do go, you get the yambs, but don't get caught in some crazy emotional trap.

Don't be nervous either. Remember she needs to impress you. You're the catch, not her.

Last edited:
I think the opposite. If a 32 year old attractive woma is going for a 22 year old on Tinder. I think it may be purely sexual

30 checcing in, my main is 42, she not asian though, and we didn't meet on Tinder so I don't know if my advice matters 
embarassed.gif

Im 29 turnng 30 next week. My older is 38. And yes we talk a lot but at the end of the day we both know its all physical.

Bruhs I have a date tomorrow with 32 year old chick for perspective I'm 22 and have never dated/messed with a girl older than me. When I first matched with her on Tinder I thought she was okay but after time has gone on and I see new pics she's actually really cute. Half white half Japanese. Into a lot of the nerdy stuff I'm into. We exchanged a few messages on Tinder copped her number and texted her and we set something up. Not a ton of talking though just more straight to the point. I do enjoy the fact that even though we didn't text a ton, she didn't care about the timing between messages. Granted she took hours to respond as well, but that's mostly the type I am, I hate texting. So it's cool she's not about the games the girls my age are.

But yo I honestly don't know how to approach this. I'm highkey shook. We're meeting at a coffee shop and heading to an art museum for a new exhibit. Tips? Advice? :wow: |I
On the date just chill and relax.
Don't make a big deal about your age gap and just vibe out.
Be aggressive put also pull back so she won't try to pull rank or make you feel some type of way about your age.
Do not get serious with this woman.
Plus if she is a "artisy type girl", you possibly have a huge freak on your hands.
The only good thing about dating older women is the sex. They have literally been around the block and are more open to weird sexual encounters or fetishes.
"Dated" a 40 year old Japanese woman for about 4 months when I was 21, and the sexual experiences that women blessed me with
*Ric Flair*
Just enjoy it for what it is and don't be afraid to cut her loose once the inevitable tide turns and she wants more of a commitment.
This is the time to start growing a backbone and saying "NO".
I promise(especially if you lay pipe correctly) all types of fu*kery will start happening.
Glad I'm alive to even write this after that woman[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
I can't tell what her motives are since we didn't actually chop it up that much. If she's just using me for sex that'll be awesome. But meeting at a coffee shop/hitting a museum at 3 in the afternoon I don't see yambs in my future from that.

I can't tell what her motives are since we didn't actually chop it up that much. If she's just using me for sex that'll be awesome. But meeting at a coffee shop/hitting a museum at 3 in the afternoon I don't see yambs in my future from that.
Where's your confidence at? Find whatever trash can you dropped it in and make sure you take it with you on that date. :smh:
The worse she can say is no, shoot your shot.

Sometimes you gotta do a little work for the yambs. You sound like you just fell off the turnip truck. Is this your first interaction with a woman who you aren't related to?

Hahahaha it's not even a lack of confidence. I'm just OD realistic and have never been in the older women waters. Coffee/museum + middle of the afternoon just seems mad casual. Trust I'll be putting in work, but she definitely doesn't seem like the kind to throw it up the first night. Plus I really would hate to be over confident then be salty at the end of the day when it doesn't happen. Honestly I just don't want it to be awkward. 

Like I said she's the artsy type. I will say she did double message me a couple times on Tinder and through text so I can see that hint of clingyness you guys are talking about. Really I'm just going to take the whole experience with a grain of salt. I'm not really trying for anything serious right now, but can't deny that I'm feeling the effects of cuffing season. Would just like to have a piece to kick it with who's on the same page.

Last edited:
you can get yambs taking a chick to mcdonalds if your game is proper
For girls in my age bracket I definitely have this mentality. Maybe because it's I've never messed with an older chick and also we haven't been on a date / texted / spoken a ton so still don't know what type of vibes she's giving off. But just going into a situation automatically assuming shorty wants to smash off the bat isn't really me. I go in with the confidence but stay lowkey then when she gives in that first hint go in for the kill.

I much rather pull the let's grab a bottle and hit the crib vs asking her to go to the bar and potentially spending entirely too much money. 

where you snatched her at? In my opinion the baddest Colombian girls are out west in neighboring cities like Doral and Kendall.

Met her at this spot around Brickell. I love that damn accent these broads have. :lol:
that's where a majority of Latin Americans with hella money reside. There's bad Brasilian, Venezuelan, Colombian, Argentine, etc.... women out there. But it's a completely different social class than where I'm from.

You still here?

You sound like you are already in your head and talking yourself out of it[emoji]128532[/emoji]
Coffee/Museum is a litmus test to see were your head is. She's trying to see what your conversation piece is about.
Men we are visual, so it really doesn't take much for us to smash
Women know right off bat if they are going to let you smash but older women are trying to see two things:
Can he handle just casual sex
Is he partner material
They all use conversation skills as a gauge of who you are and what part of he bench she wants you in/at.
Just roll with the convo.
Be confident, funny but also be aloof and somewhat stern/aggressive.
With older women, you can't just be outchea with your head down, overthinking trivial ish.
Just be chill and confident with who you are..
Overthinking"what could be", "can I smash" will drive you insane[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
You sound like you are already in your head and talking yourself out of it[emoji]128532[/emoji]
Coffee/Museum is a litmus test to see were your head is. She's trying to see what your conversation piece is about.
Men we are visual, so it really doesn't take much for us to smash
Women know right off bat if they are going to let you smash but older women are trying to see two things:
Can he handle just casual sex
Is he partner material
They all use conversation skills as a gauge of who you are and what part of he bench she wants you in/at.
Just roll with the convo.
Be confident, funny but also be aloof and somewhat stern/aggressive.
With older women, you can't just be outchea with your head down, overthinking trivial ish.
Just be chill and confident with who you are..
Overthinking"what could be", "can I smash" will drive you insane[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
Bruh I see why you get so much love in this thread. This is what I need to hear. I definitely am the type who over analyzes stuff when it comes to stuff like this. She's definitely taking me for the test drive. Just going to go in my usual self and try to eat. Like y'all said I'm the catch for her so I'm just gonna chill. 

that's where a majority of Latin Americans with hella money reside. There's bad Brasilian, Venezuelan, Colombian, Argentine, etc.... women out there. But it's a completely different social class than where I'm from.

You still here?

Yeah the women out here are crazy. It was my first time out here as a legal adult. As a black dude I got so much love from the South American chicks. Wasn't expecting that. They're very direct as well.

I just checked out of my hotel I was staying downtown, headed to fam's house in Aventura for awhile until I leave tonight.

This chick was living in a nice condo, living by herself, working for $9 an hour. Told me her pops "went down" and her mom sent her to America. Chick hinted at selling blow on the side :lol:

I know you're winning out here....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom