TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beats and only the beats are what make these rappers. People like the hype the beats give you. It's like a drug or an adrenaline rush. They aren't saying anything of substance

Geez, I don't know how y'all listen to future. I get that the beats are kind of cool, but I just can't get into any of this ish lol. Sometimes I feel like my disinterest/distaste in all of the entertainment and music these days disconnects me from a lot of joints.

classic 
nthat.gif

They want dudes to approach so they can get the ego boost from rejecting them
that's the internet culture, likes for self esteem boost...same applies for in person I guess.

This world we're in is sad. I'm so happy I was born and raised in the era I did.
Expand your circle. That's really just the hood chicks.
Next chick I find who doesn't play I'm pulling the trigger on. I can't deal with the wishy washy crap. I'll just decide later if I want to keep her. :lol: Current girl is awesome but moving soon and I already knew about it but still went there so I can't be mad. We know it's gonna suck but **** it.

Last edited:
You guys have any good date ideas?

Been talking to my homegirl's sister a little. We've hooked up the past two Friday nights. I took her out for sushi Tuesday night. Thinking about what I should do for the next date.

I have a 100% smash rate with hookah lounge dates and alcohol involved. If you guys aren't into hookah you can always just go out for drinks at a trendy type place.

I personally hate dinner dates in the beginning. I like to be centered more around fun stuff and getting a reasonable amount of drunk together.

Yeah the hookah thing probably isn't happening :lol: there's a couple of rooftop bars/spots on the water I've been wanting to check out. Might just do that.

My go to has always been bowling. They got a modern, trendy small spot here that serves food and drinks to you while you bowl, has screens and couches, keeps it dark in there, chics dig it. There's also always "I'll cook us up some dinner and we can watch Netflix and chill," which always works too.

If you go bowling check the prices first. Last time I went bowling it was OD expensive and I left pissed off. Feel like it can be a huge ripoff if you got to wrong place.

I wasn't able to meet up with Sunday yesterday because she was busy but she mentioned how she loved go karting so that is going to be one of our next dates. I'm pretty excited for it. There's another idea.

If you go bowling check the prices first. Last time I went bowling it was OD expensive and I left pissed off. Feel like it can be a huge ripoff if you got to wrong place.

I wasn't able to meet up with Sunday yesterday because she was busy but she mentioned how she loved go karting so that is going to be one of our next dates. I'm pretty excited for it. There's another idea.

Bowling, go karting, and mini golf are all good date ideas

Only thing I dislike about bowling, is the fact you have to rent those nasty bowling shoes everybody else has put their foot in :x

You have to know when the best day is to go to these places. I remember going on a Saturday and there was a cover charge of $10 just to go in. Then on top of that, there was a waiting time of an hour and thirty minutes just to wait on a lane to open up :stoneface:

Last edited:
Gun Range is also good. Probably something she hasn't done before. Make sure she's emotionally stable first tho lol

Women love groupon lol. Hookah spots are definitely the move. Music + Closeness + Smoke + Alcohol = win.

Cop a $50 Hookah for your crib off eBay and I guarantee you will win fellas. But as for dates right now. Nah.

"Chicken wings and fries, we don't go on dates" -Future Hendrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom