TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
used to dump all in my chick but now shes off the BC so now i get outta there before it gets too good. ive also accepted the fact that this woman will be the mother of my kids.

i would shoot up the club until i had no munitions left with the ex.

def good times :smokin

got scared a few times but everything was all good in the end.

laugh.gif
 LOVE IT. When a chick is on the nuts, your are the best, biggest, baddest lover they've ever had. 

I never know how to pull the trigger in getting a girls number lol. Embarrassing, but she complimented my Yeezy 350 Boost today, and then we started talking about them. I was trying to shop for sunglasses but then we kept talking about her being in college, soccer. She told me to try some glasses on for her & said I looked cute in certain ones, and then it got busy & we just like stopped talking and I said I'll see her around. SMH I suck at this ish.

WhatcanIsay in here to rustle some jimmies. :rofl:

View media item 1684559
:x :x

These chicks are insane. Straight scaring me off.

View media item 1684788

I never know how to pull the trigger in getting a girls number lol. Embarrassing, but she complimented my Yeezy 350 Boost today, and then we started talking about them. I was trying to shop for sunglasses but then we kept talking about her being in college, soccer. She told me to try some glasses on for her & said I looked cute in certain ones, and then it got busy & we just like stopped talking and I said I'll see her around. SMH I suck at this ish.

you had an open lay-up to get that number.

when convo dies die hit her up : i got to go, put your number in my phone and let's go for coffee some time.

you had an open lay-up to get that number.

when convo dies die hit her up : i got to go, put your number in my phone and let's go for coffee some time.
When I left I wasn't thinking about it too much, but now I'm just like damn I really F'ed up on that one. I would like to get her number sometime & chill with her & see where it goes from there. I got to take this L today though lol.

Ouch. Women don't just open up and talk like that for no reason, you def fumbled that.

Ouch. Women don't just open up and talk like that for no reason, you def fumbled that.

You ain't lying bro I keep thinking about this L. I been on the hunt for some decent sunglasses, so I'm hopefully going to run into her again. She was easy going, def a girl I'd like to chill around with & see what's up.

whaaaaaat? 

cmon g. 

next time just say eff it and go for it. 

What's the point of keep thinking about an missed opportunity?
Every encounter, every conversation, every handshake is a lesson in getting better.
No reason to dwell on it but just learn to stop overthinking and just do the damn thing.
There is no magical opener, reading signs, etc. Just be presentable and respectable and if she isn't feeling the situation, bow out gracefully and keep it moving.
Don't be a would-coulda-shoulda-*** *****, just learn and try again when the opportunity presents itself.
Overthinking=Rejection..
Just like in that out of my league thread.
Sure there are plenty of superficial, materialistic people out there who are on that ******** but they are also the easiest to smash because they put all their value in prestigious jobs or luxury items but have no self worth or moral compass. When you don't know yourself, you fall for anything.
That's why it's imperative to know you, trust you and love you and stop worrying about what someone has to say. Just have fun and get out there.
Just say what needs to be said in the moment and when it's done, leave it right there and Diddy Bop on[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

If I can't shoot up the club without a vest I much rather get some dome.

I absolutely hate condom sex

What's the point of keep thinking about an missed opportunity?
Every encounter, every conversation, every handshake is a lesson in getting better.
No reason to dwell on it but just learn to stop overthinking and just do the damn thing.
There is no magical opener, reading signs, etc. Just be presentable and respectable and if she isn't feeling the situation, bow out gracefully and keep it moving.
Don't be a would-coulda-shoulda-*** *****, just learn and try again when the opportunity presents itself.
Overthinking=Rejection..
Just like in that out of my league thread.
Sure there are plenty of superficial, materialistic people out there who are on that ******** but they are also the easiest to smash because they put all their value in prestigious jobs or luxury items but have no self worth or moral compass. When you don't know yourself, you fall for anything.
That's why it's imperative to know you, trust you and love you and stop worrying about what someone has to say. Just have fun and get out there.
Just say what needs to be said in the moment and when it's done, leave it right there and Diddy Bop on[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
When I left I wasn't thinking about it too much, but now I'm just like damn I really F'ed up on that one. I would like to get her number sometime & chill with her & see where it goes from there. I got to take this L today though lol.

I agree. Shoot your shot.

Mugen stays dropping knowledge, man. :pimp:

If I can't shoot up the club without a vest I much rather get some dome.

I absolutely hate condom sex

Mann let me tell yall :smh: :lol:

I shot up my first club in 2010. One of my Xs decide to get the BC shot to stop her periods. Those shots are 99.9% accurate too, and you only get it every 3 months. I went with her to get the shot. First question I had for the doctor was "so when does this kick in? What's the soonest that we can have unprotected sex" she said 1-2 weeks I think. My only regret was not getting tested together. Being young and lost in the sauce will do that to you. Thankfully we were both clean. Anyways. Fast forward to 2 weeks later. Shorty got her bulletproof vest on right and it's time to ride. Got down to business one day after work. It felt surreal and sensational. It was like dipping my pipe in a vacuum sealed bag of pudding or some ****. Once I felt that tingle in my mushroom tip, I knew it was about to go down. I had my gun locked and loaded, fully loaded clip and one in the chamber. I did I drive by in that ***** like it was 1992. Emptied a whole clip in that ************.

I honestly can't remember the exact feeling because it's been 4 years since I smashed raw. Only girl I smashed raw (voluntarily). Left that girl, and every girl I had since then, we've been going with the rubbers. Granted, I've had em break 1 or 2 times, but I stopped stroking before I could enjoy the feel.

I'd love to shoot up my current club, but I don't want her to have to deal with side effects of BC. I saw what it did to previous GFs and I don't want that happening to her

I remember my ex was on that depo shot and it turned her into a crazy emotional psycho *****. The yambs and shootouts were a1 tho

I remember my ex was on that depo shot and it turned her into a crazy emotional psycho *****. The yambs and shootouts were a1 tho

Everything you just said
100% facts
Crazy thing is...I left her because of (what could've been) those depo side effects. What kept me in the relationship (for longer than I've should've been) was the raw box.

Word my current girl was on depo, she was way too emotional on it. Enjoyed that raw life for 9 months tho.

Never would let me empty in her tho. Had to pull put and finish on her tummy or her cheeks or in the fish bowl :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom