TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just from that post, the chick sounds stupid.

If she been all those other things, she's been the side chick whether she knows or not.

Don't know why you would even tell her that if yall already established yall don't want anything serious.

I messed up last night. I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to tell this girl I've been hanging out with that I have a gf out of country
sick.gif

This girl and I have gone out together a couple times and always make out at the end of night but haven't taken her home yet. We've been texting a lot and have told eachother we really like hanging out. We definitely have good chemistry and enjoy spending time together.

Well it came up last night that I have a gf, and she was floored. I kind of thought she'd be into it but she wasn't really. Told her not to over complicate it, and all she needs to know is she's gone until July. She said "she's been the 2 am girl, the girl that's terrified of commitment, the girl that has 3 ways with her friends, the dominant type, the submissive type, but the side chick is not something she would like to add to that list."

Then she said she "was disappointed in me because she thought I was a good guy, and kind of pissed that she looked like a ******* ****** in front of my friends" (because she came out with two of my buddies and me briefly one night). She also said something like, "you don't realize such a ****** thing can happen to you until you're out in the real world."

But the thing is, it came up because previously she was joking around saying that she hopes I don't get too into her, or fall for her, and she's afraid of commitment and doesn't want anything serious, etc... We both agreed that we don't want anything serious. Then last night that kind of came up again and the gf got mentioned.

I kinda feel like we were clicking so well she might reconsider and hit me up again, say she's ok with it. But my roommate assessed the situation and says a drunk text one night is probably my best bet and not even probable.

Feels bad man cuz this chick was really cool, and I didn't even get to smash yet. Right before I told her I said she would either be ok with it, or stop talking to me, but I preferred to be honest. So, yeah, I won't be hitting her up any more unless she text me.
6 times out of 10 the 2 am girl is the side chick, which low key is the best side chick

she dumb

how many of yall dun had a 3 way doe?

i never actively pursued it, but next time i get a bi chick or an open minded one, imma bet it up

Hit her up. Cut up some onions. Tell her your sorry you had to meet like this but your girlfriends just not there for you like you need her to be... and your scared that she might leave you high and dry before she comes back so you just wanted to have an option.. not a side piece. and end it with... "Don't you understand what its like to feel lonely"

not srs

I know you said not srs. But i actually agree somewhat with this if you want her back in the life. That wpuld pull a yamb back in. (Is it true though? )

I know he said not serious too but the nuggets of info I liked in there was "I'm sorry we had to meet like this" and also referring to her as an option rather than side chick. I can't go full Drake though :lol: And like some of y'all have said, there isn't much difference (if any) between being a 2 am chick and a side chick.

I'm going to give it a week and see if she hits me up. If she does I'm going to keep my messages short and let her get her feelings out. Try not to make a big deal out of it.

I'll provide updates if there are any.

Told a chick a couple months ago dont talk to me unless u want the D

Just hit her up and she remembers lol but she still talk to me

Ima try to hit

She made me mad man :lol:

She didnt understand that she was jusnhit n quit material

She was playin too many games

Ima learn soon doe [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Just from that post, the chick sounds stupid.

If she been all those other things, she's been the side chick whether she knows or not.

Don't know why you would even tell her that if yall already established yall don't want anything serious.

Sad part is we are expecting a female to use logic That is the obvious point right there but you know she got caught up in her emotions especially if it had been brought up before lol

Last edited:
7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

I got love for ya'll but got damn some of ya'll outchea hustlin backwards[emoji]128512[/emoji]

Hey fellas,

I met a girl recently and we vibe like crazy. Text all day, inside jokes, etc.
We're both coming off of break-ups, so I know that nothing is going to happen immediately.
How do I keep a safe distance and maintain her interest without falling into the friend zone?
I'm usually good at feeling these situations out, but this one is hard to read.

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Hey fellas,

I met a girl recently and we vibe like crazy. Text all day, inside jokes, etc.
We're both coming off of break-ups, so I know that nothing is going to happen immediately.
How do I keep a safe distance and maintain her interest without falling into the friend zone?
I'm usually good at feeling these situations out, but this one is hard to read.

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Be clear and straightforward. Don't play the silent cool type. Make it known your not looking for anything heavy but also not platonic female friends. Females like honesty and it will save a lot of time and wondering on your part. Also don't be scared to make the first move. After a date or outing pull her in and see how she reacts. If positively then go for the kill. If not play it off and secretly start finding someone new to text.

Be clear and straightforward. Don't play the silent cool type. Make it known your not looking for anything heavy but also not platonic female friends. Females like honesty and it will save a lot of time and wondering on your part. Also don't be scared to make the first move. After a date or outing pull her in and see how she reacts. If positively then go for the kill. If not play it off and secretly start finding someone new to text.

I've talked to her about this. She says that she doesn't like when guys straight up tell her that they like her. She's afraid that she won't be able to reciprocate the feelings and end up losing a friend.

All of my actions to this point have tried to show her that I'm interested, but that I understand we need to take it slow, since rushing into a relationship wouldn't be good for either of us right now.

I'll just go for it next time and see what happens. She's cool, but I got more on deck. I wouldn't mind keeping her around as a friend, though.

Much appreciated.

I've talked to her about this. She says that she doesn't like when guys straight up tell her that they like her. She's afraid that she won't be able to reciprocate the feelings and end up losing a friend.
Much appreciated.

That to me sounds like either she already put you in the friend zone, or she's still teethering with the fact of being back with her ex.

as Joe said thought you have to let her know. you're not really looking for new friends, .. you can say yall are cool but you're looking in to possibly seeing where the two of you to go.

I think a lot of people these days are mistaking that for dating... which it isn't.

That to me sounds like either she already put you in the friend zone, or she's still teethering with the fact of being back with her ex.

as Joe said thought you have to let her know. you're not really looking for new friends, .. you can say yall are cool but you're looking in to possibly seeing where the two of you to go.

I think a lot of people these days are mistaking that for dating... which it isn't.

Yeah, at this point, I can feel that she's definitely not ready.
And I've expressed my want for taking it slow, with eventually there being more. She didn't shut it down, so there's still something there.
But you're right, this isn't dating. The intentions are still a bit murky.

Quick lil story...

My buddy is a relationship type of dude. Likes going on dates and isn't about that life. Meets this girl and they hit it off. Start dating, texting all the time etc. He doesn't smash but he's not in a rush...

2 months after meeting her she disappears. Doesn't hear from her at all and doesn't get it.

When it happened I told him... "She's back with an ex."

This was about 4 months ago.

2 weeks ago he receives a text from her how she is so sorry she went MIA and he didn't deserve that.

This past weekend he ran into her cousin, cousin told him everything how she got back with her ex.

I knew it happened but... at the end of the day these exes have crazy powers over these chicks man.

Quick lil story...

My buddy is a relationship type of dude. Likes going on dates and isn't about that life. Meets this girl and they hit it off. Start dating, texting all the time etc. He doesn't smash but he's not in a rush...

2 months after meeting her she disappears. Doesn't hear from her at all and doesn't get it.

2 weeks ago he receives a text from her how she is so sorry she went MIA and he didn't deserve that.

This past weekend he ran into her cousin, cousin told him everything how she got back with her ex.

I knew it happened but... at the end of the day these exes have crazy powers over these chicks man.

We all do.

If a girl is still single or kind of talking to someone, the door is ALWAYS open for you if you're the EX. A lot of females like going to something they are comfortable with and don't have to spend time getting to know, pretending and beating around the bush etc. Theres no wine and dine period. It's almost instant. Exes always have an in.

Once you got her, you got her.

Yeah, at this point, I can feel that she's definitely not ready.
And I've expressed my want for taking it slow, with eventually there being more. She didn't shut it down, so there's still something there.
But you're right, this isn't dating. The intentions are still a bit murky.

Don't put too much stock into what she says. Grab some drinks and fix the logistics for a spot you can have sex.

Quick lil story...

Should've grabbed drinks and had sex with her.

Man I thought this thread was locked.

So I broke up with my girl of 1.5 yrs back in early march. The relationship was doomed beforehand. Partially because I was a perfectionist and she was lazy in the categories that I wasn't capable of accepting (upkeep and health). She was also controlling to the point I caught her trying to trap me by catching her lying about contraceptive.

I get with this other girl on OKC. She was cool and we kicked it off real quick. But something in my gut was telling me something wasn't right. She was trying to play it cool but on the low she was doing too much to get me to fall for her. Cleaning, boo loving, cupcaking, trying too hard to impress me in bed and all that. I tried to make it clear that I wasn't bout all of this and she was cool with it surprisingly.

This was the thing that threw me way off though. The second time she was at my crib she drew a huge smiley face emoji on my bathroom mirror. I didn't notice for weeks because I was out of town or I would get out the shower without looking in the mirror. Between the time of me noticing it I had maintenance at my house several times for a leak in my bathroom. When I got out the shower and finally noticed it I panicked. I was freaking out checking if my doors were locked and if anyone was in my crib. I told her that wasn't cool to draw on someones bathroom mirror but she didn't see the problem. Note we were only kicking it for about 3-4 weeks. I may be tripping but something didn't seem right.

On top of that I'm supa thirsty for this other woman right now so I'm not taking anybody that wasn't meeting her caliber seriously.

Cliffs

- Is it cool for a chick to draw a smiley face on your bathroom mirror the second night yall kick it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom