TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
dead @ "i think her son may be a NTer"

but that whole situation sounds cliche af, like she saw/read 50 shades and now wants that

id hit her with some normal sex and bang out until its over

why u always pushin the envelope bro??? u tryin everything sexually taboo

it was ****olding before, now you into bdsm, pretty soon youre going to get into dogs and horses, im guessin you already tried the golden shower and scat thing lol

Yooooo

:rofl:

What? Hell no. You got me mixed up with another NTer. I dont mess with that **** stuff, scat or piss.
only thing is I want to piss inside of a chick lol

but yea, she read that 50 shades business, but ive been curious about the lifestyle way before that.
You just have to find someone willing to live that lifestyle. She doesnt know anything about it but she wants to know and do more so im going to teach her.
you only live once. Im noy denying myself this opportunity

Last edited:
Bruh do us a favor and take that ish to one of the thousands of forums out there with people that actually want to discuss that stuff with you

Lol Flyeed must have missed last months truffle butter discussion lol.

Drop hold us down with her friends

The idea came to me one time when I was doing the deed. I had to take a leak but didnt want to stop. So I was about to bust but I wasnt sure if it would be piss or the white stuff. I know yall have experienced it before.

You know when you finally take that leak you've been holding in for a long time, then when you finally take the leak it feels mad good? Well, I put the 2 together, now I wanna piss inside of a shawty. In the shower and from the back. Im sure she'll love it cause the pressure and the feel of that warm water hitting against that cervix

Last edited:
Also
giphy.gif

The idea came to me one time when I was doing the deed. I had to take a leak but didnt want to stop. So I was about to bust but I wasnt sure if it would be piss or the white stuff. I know yall have experienced it before.

You know when you finally take that leak you've been holding in for a long time, then when you finally take the leak it feels mad good? Well, I put the 2 together, now I wanna piss inside of a shawty. In the shower and from the back. Im sure she'll love it cause the pressure and the feel of that warm water hitting against that cervix

View media item 1401845

flyeed flyeed
Has a point because the old thread got lock due to foolishness/people hating on that thread being great.
I'm all for stories and people doing the damn thing but trust and believe, if this one gets locked, it's been a pleasure, not going to bat again.
And before"Why you so serious Mugen, it's just the interwebz"[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]
Not mad at all, just stating factual facts.
All the dope threads get shutdown because of one slip up. You can always tell a story without getting too graphic, just use better phrases and words. Also put pictures in a spoiler( not going to tell you gentleman again).
Glad you boys enjoyed your weekend(BDSM and hypothetical "deviant" behavior[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

He's right, the explicit stories and pics got us shut down last time... we gotta spoiler the wild stuff...

I'm wearing my homeboys sister down.......got her feeling comfortable. and laughing but not showing thirst. threw some jabs at her last night was funny..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom