TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet your relationship with your mom is terrible. Did your mom have really high (too high) expectations of you growing up and you didn't always meet them or get along with her? I have a friend who acts just like you.

My brother and I are my Mother's pride and joy.

I'm a Civil Engineer pursuing my Master's degree in civil engineering while still an undergrad.
I work as a project engineer without even having a bachelor's degree yet.

My brother is pursuing his Masters degree in structural engineering and had a job lined up for him after he graduated.

I'll be doing post-grad stuff after my Master's degree.
And I drive an Aston Martin DB9 and a 2015 STI.

So yea, I would say I might have exceeded her expectations.

Well bruh, grow up and start getting your professionalism together.

All I'm gonna say man, is it's funny to troll sometimes.

But, when you see people consistently saying/doing things to piss other people off for their OWN enjoyment, intentionally. Something isn't right. I don't even know you, but judging from your posts on NT you seem like that kind of messed up person.

Not that my opinion counts for anything here... But, if that's how you wanna act cool. There's tons of d-bags out there that enjoy getting a rise from the women they've dealt with. I just don't think boasting about ignoring chicks and giving them BC is cool. And no one ever asked about your personal life, school, or what car you drive. Reeks of incesurity fam, just like toying with a girl by giving her plan B does.

I mean, you're a narcissist. It is what it is. Doesn't make you a bad person but that's just part of who you are.

View media item 1248448

This is the chick who spazzed btw.

And I'm not boasting about ignoring the other one. I asked if anyone has dealt with someone like this. I mean, she ******* trespassed into my property to throw rocks at my window. If you don't see a problem there, well then more power to you.

You seem a little too interested in me, though, friend.
Relax lol

:wow: :lol: I thought that was figurative.

View media item 1248448

And I'm not boasting about ignoring the other one. I asked if anyone has dealt with someone like this. I mean, she ******* trespassed into my property to throw rocks at my window. If you don't see a problem there, well then more power to you.

Relax lol

I'm relaxed. Every time you post I am interested in observing, I admit it.

These last couple of pages...
50smh.gif

Alright. This weekend I refuse to be St the crib feeling down like I been doing. Gimme some suggestions a single guy should do, solo. Thought about hitting a bar or something. Just trying to get my mojo back.

View media item 1248448

Relax lol

:wow: :lol: I thought that was figurative.

Naw bro it's in the text.

"Do you not hear me throwing rocks at your window?"

Dude , I swear on everything I was shook.
:smh:

Don't eem see how that's boasting.

Call the police next time then. I can't see how you're shook that a woman is throwing rocks at your window

Ok so I changed my course slightly after reading the texts we've been sending each other and plus hiw even my boy noticed how she always comes around me when we're in the same place even when there's an infinite amount of places she could be. She's definitely lying about not being interested in me. So I lightweight called her out on it when she tried to get fly on me on the third text.

Fact: Sometimes Alphas have Beta moments, just like sometimes Betas have Alpha moments. I quickly realized that I was Beta-like with my first response, and afterwards I chang3d it up on her. I used the classic move of making it seem like there's something wrong with her for not seeing how she'd win by getting with me, instead of it being something wrong with me. Sadly chicks respond to that because they tend to fall for dudes who they think are better than them. I use the same tactic for big-time job interviews when i feel that things arent going well initially and it is very effective. I ended up seeing her last night at the rec when i was hooping...and yes she was watching everything i was doing on the court intently and best believe i put on a dominant "performance". I'm definitely in her head and I'll have a textbook EWD story about that very soon. Take notes on how i flipped it on her in these text screenshots. Unrestrained pure confidence and even a little cockiness/arrogance was definitely applied after almost waving the white flag in the beginning.
mean.gif
 wow, the thirst and desperation in those texts
mean.gif

then up in here trying to give advice like you a mack
laugh.gif
 I don't post in here due to being happily engaged but def keep up on the gems that mugen spits.

i'm gonna fall back tho, do you playa. one piece of advice, NEVER send another text like that after a female tells you no thanks, take the L and keep it moving.

Last edited:
How do people have car sex its just not no room

Get the handy while driving to quiet location, she on top of you in the front seat, and get in the back for finishing move :smokin

Edit: just got up to date on everything, some of yall are being a holes to women just because :smh: what part of the game is that? we have to grow up guys

Last edited:
Dudes got the game all messed up.

Catching feeling cuz girl rejected dude. Tell'em why you mad dawg. Lol.

And no one ever asked about your personal life, school, or what car you drive. Reeks of incesurity fam, just like toying with a girl by giving her plan B does.

I agree with this...his insecurity has been on MAX for a while....

damn near every time I see him post it's about his material **** or credentials...:lol: :smh:

wasn't it like 5-10 pages ago he got called out on the pic he posted of the clothed girl in his bed....then proceeds to post 4-5 more pics to convince everyone.... :rolleyes :smh:

now this plan B trolling, yeah that's just pathetic & sad....

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Ok so I changed my course slightly after reading the texts we've been sending each other and plus hiw even my boy noticed how she always comes around me when we're in the same place even when there's an infinite amount of places she could be. She's definitely lying about not being interested in me. So I lightweight called her out on it when she tried to get fly on me on the third text.

Fact: Sometimes Alphas have Beta moments, just like sometimes Betas have Alpha moments. I quickly realized that I was Beta-like with my first response, and afterwards I chang3d it up on her. I used the classic move of making it seem like there's something wrong with her for not seeing how she'd win by getting with me, instead of it being something wrong with me. Sadly chicks respond to that because they tend to fall for dudes who they think are better than them. I use the same tactic for big-time job interviews when i feel that things arent going well initially and it is very effective. I ended up seeing her last night at the rec when i was hooping...and yes she was watching everything i was doing on the court intently and best believe i put on a dominant "performance". I'm definitely in her head and I'll have a textbook EWD story about that very soon. Take notes on how i flipped it on her in these text screenshots. Unrestrained pure confidence and even a little cockiness/arrogance was definitely applied after almost waving the white flag in the beginning.[/COLOR]

View media item 1248239
View media item 1248246
View media item 1248244

Man. This thread has some gems and some real advice on confidence, being "alpha", women, etc. but sometimes it takes terrible turns man. This was one of the creepier posts I've seen on here. From beginning to end - just really creep stuff. If there's anything to take notes on - look at how serious and unplayful she is when she responds. No laughing, no sign of flattery or anything. The type of responses you'd give a creep to get him to get the message without truly hurting his feelings. Pure rejection. She didn't leave it open-ended at all.

If you do get her eventually, more power to you but there's too many women in the world to act like this whenever one rejects you. It comes off really bad. The ignorance you show about her reaction is kinda scary bro. It's why women are afraid to reject men.

I gotta work on my closing game fellas. I can't relate with half these hicks thru texts...and damn sure not over the phone.

Getting numbers is the easy part. I dropped the ball with some bad joints for being a slow texter and boring texter I guess. Smh

yea lets please change the tone in here .

How about another survey like we had a few months back..

who is now in a relationship???

***hand still raised**

There's this customer that comes inside my job often but I don't have the balls to say anything. She comes in frequently so I know she works in one of the offices around the area. She always looks so damn good with her business attire on. But her professional wardrobe and the way she carries herself, makes it seem like she only entertains guys with $$$.

Looks like I'm about to hit another drought again :smh:

I'm pretty much the only single dude in my circle of friends. I didn't really care at first but now I'm starting to feel left out. :smh:

Thing is I'm not the type to just mingle with random women I don't know. I gotta be friends with them for a while before dating even becomes an option. Got no interest in the bar/club, dating sites/apps or whatever. Never have never will.

Idk man. :\ Just about to give up and worry about me & only me.
feeling the same way here man. Can't just smash a random, my meat probably won't even get up. Sex is always better when there's feelings involved.

I bet your relationship with your mom is terrible. Did your mom have really high (too high) expectations of you growing up and you didn't always meet them or get along with her? I have a friend who acts just like you.

I'm a Civil Engineer pursuing my Master's degree in civil engineering while still an undergrad.

My brother is pursuing his Masters degree in structural engineering and had a job lined up for him after he graduated.

dat dere humble brag

dude we know you come from money, chill

Last edited:
So I purposely let the responses about my post add up most of today before I responded. I knew when I was creating my post most either wouldn't understand it, would disagree, and even a few dudes would take shots at my method...and it's all good because it creates an opportunity for me to show how successful that approach has been for me the FEW times I ever used it...not only with chicks but also academically/professionally. I'm typing up my response right after posting this. I'll preface it by saying that it works for me because I can pull it off and the reason why I can is because I tell no lies and my confidence is unreal no matter how arrogant it may come across. BRB typing.

Last edited:
There's this customer that comes inside my job often but I don't have the balls to say anything. She comes in frequently so I know she works in one of the offices around the area. She always looks so damn good with her business attire on. But her professional wardrobe and the way she carries herself, makes it seem like she only entertains guys with $$$.

Looks like I'm about to hit another drought again :smh:

I'm pretty much the only single dude in my circle of friends. I didn't really care at first but now I'm starting to feel left out. :smh:

Thing is I'm not the type to just mingle with random women I don't know. I gotta be friends with them for a while before dating even becomes an option. Got no interest in the bar/club, dating sites/apps or whatever. Never have never will.

Idk man. :\ Just about to give up and worry about me & only me.
feeling the same way here man. Can't just smash a random, my meat probably won't even get up. Sex is always better when there's feelings involved.

dat dere humble brag

dude we know you come from money, chill
you gone tell us da year of dat aston martin doe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom