TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to wavy Crockett

I hit my girl with the line let's make a video on her phone she was wit it... Shes been watching the videos for a minute now

Shoutout to wavy Crockett

I hit my girl with the line let's make a video on her phone she was wit it... Shes been watching the videos for a minute now

My man :pimp:. Way to implement that.

I'm bout that making flicks life :smokin. #NoStorageShawty :lol:

Last edited:
Exactly, the same as a guy askes a girl her number, doesn't mean he's interested.

He just wants more snapchat followers.

Got a ton of chicks numbers on my phone , that I've collected just to see if I still have it .

But women are fickle no point in trying to understand them .

tay famb how do yall approach buttplay do yall ask for first or yall just going in? a lot of times if shes bent over while im smashing i just find myself poppin a finger in there with out asking :lol:

cuz you never know she might not have cleaned out the poop chute for that session.. not that its happened to me yet

Last edited:
Here is how the convo need to go.

You: i hate condoms

Her: i dont want to get pregnant

You: solution...up the butt no babiesss

tay famb how do yall approach buttplay do yall ask for first or yall just going in? a lot of times if shes bent over while im smashing i just find myself poppin a finger in there with out asking :lol:

cuz you never know she might not have cleaned out the poop chute for that session.. not that its happened to me yet

Ahhhhhhhh. Lets just end it here Before it turns into 2 pages.

For one its not enjoyable, doesnt feel better, and you never know what can happen.

If shes wit it, just be satisfied off the strength of her willin to do it.

Keep a finger or thumb in there only.

Ahhhhhhhh. Lets just end it here Before it turns into 2 pages.

For one its not enjoyable, doesnt feel better, and you never know what can happen.

If shes wit it, just be satisfied off the strength of her willin to do it.

Keep a finger or thumb in there only.

I can co-sign this. It actually wasn't enjoyable as I thought for me. I prefer the punani.

With booty, you need to constantly lube, it's not like ***** where it's wet. The booty will start to dry, and the bare skin to skin friction isn't enjoyable.

You also always need to be aware of the pain she's experiencing, can't go as hard, can't go as rough, can't even go in deep all the way... just alittle past the tip.

Last edited:
I'm going to do this one contribution to what is about to be 2 pages.

I personally will not do it. but i see why people would

Bruh....not even a week in IDGAF mode and I already got a girl wanting to talk to me.
I've literally known her about a week and she already put me on her gym pass.

She knows I'm not really trying to talk to anybody so hopefully I can keep the free planet fitness without too much effort.

Last edited:
Planet fitness like 10 bucks a month man, you gonna string this chick along for basically a scratch off a month? :lol:

Planet fitness like 10 bucks a month man, you gonna string this chick along for basically a scratch off a month?
laugh.gif
-200 in the bank fam. No shame. 
laugh.gif

And I'm not stringing her on. She offered me and is cool peoples. Just not interested in goin further.

Last edited:
-200 in the bank fam. No shame. :lol:

And I'm not stringing her on. She offered me and is cool peoples. Just not interested in goin further.
I Was Just Kidding And Damn You Got The Two Year Enrollment Or something? :lol:

-200 in the bank fam. No shame. 
laugh.gif

I Was Just Kidding And Damn You Got The Two Year Enrollment Or something?
laugh.gif
On a serious note, parental assistance finish for school cuz my 4 years up and I need an extra semester to finish. Bank account wasn't ready and I took the mean hit. Eatin hot sauce and crackers, ramen noodles, to stay up.

On a serious note, parental assistance finish for school cuz my 4 years up and I need an extra semester to finish. Bank account wasn't ready and I took the mean hit. Eatin hot sauce and crackers, ramen noodles, to stay up.
yea the cuny system is stupid. A bunch of requirements that keep you there longer. I should've graduated by now but got at least two more years as a result

yea the cuny system is stupid. A bunch of requirements that keep you there longer. I should've graduated by now but got at least two more years as a result
them damn gen eds....i know the school system is failing kids in NYC but goddamn college is not remedial high school...learning BIO stuff I learned in 9th grade right now..like why I even need to take that?? It's the same damn curriculum from 5 years ago.

Last edited:
Ay papis

Been dating my girl for 10 months now, still never told her I loved her. But she couldn't contain it anymore, I know she has for months, and she got me a card and m&ms that say I love you baby on it :lol:

It's mad cute but idk b. I knew this moment would come. But I never planned for it. Like I feel like its weird that I don't say it back, but it just wouldn't feel right for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom