TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i've been seeing a few girls lately ( one i was being childish with and was just planning on just not answering her anymore, but ended up telling her it wasn't going to work). The Main girl ive been seeing has been perfect, but she  had a crazy week at work and has not talked to me at all this week( been hanging out almost a month, not a long time but she messages me and calls me all the time) I text her to tell her i know she's had a hectic week and  i hope she has a good trip, and we should get a drink when she's back. Ends up texting me back 14 hours later appologizing how she hasn't talked to me because she's so busy and how both her jobs have been hectic but would love to catch up next week and "its not my fault" which i dont get, but wants to see me when she's home.  I think she's just over me, do i bother calling her when she's home? i really like spending time with her, but based on how we've been talking as of late i feel like i'm just going to get rejected if i do call her. 

sorry for grammer, im pretty loaded and i just got home.

So me and main chick went to this event in Vegas called 'Life Cube Project'.... the event had local concert, they were doing a bunch of tribute songs all night.

Anyway, I don't know how but we ended up at this jungle gym/play ground called 'Container Park' that's right next to the concert. We were playing around, chasing eachother up and down, going down the slides.

My shoes laces came untied, I go down to tie them, I look up and stand up and just see her there 10 feet away from me just staring.

She rushes in, uses both hands and grabs me by my jacket. Pulls me in and just looks into me.

So I go in and give her our first kiss. Coincidently, they were playing the chorus of 'Wonderwall' by Oasis. This girl looked like she was still floating :lol: I pull off and she still has her eyes closed, still dazed.

I look back and see her friends jumping up and down, cheesing from a distance. :lol:

A1 type night TAY fam!

Last edited:
So i've been seeing a few girls lately ( one i was being childish with and was just planning on just not answering her anymore, but ended up telling her it wasn't going to work). The Main girl ive been seeing has been perfect, but she  had a crazy week at work and has not talked to me at all this week( been hanging out almost a month, not a long time but she messages me and calls me all the time) I text her to tell her i know she's had a hectic week and  i hope she has a good trip, and we should get a drink when she's back. Ends up texting me back 14 hours later appologizing how she hasn't talked to me because she's so busy and how both her jobs have been hectic but would love to catch up next week and "its not my fault" which i dont get, but wants to see me when she's home.  I think she's just over me, do i bother calling her when she's home? i really like spending time with her, but based on how we've been talking as of late i feel like i'm just going to get rejected if i do call her. 

sorry for grammer, im pretty loaded and i just got home.

Nah brah, if she is as busy as she says she is, she'll definitely initiate that contact if she's trying to blow off some steam.

My girl came over Thursday night and just left my place to go to work. My family is coming to visit me this weekend and shes going to meet them. Couldn't be happier right now. Been cooking every meal together with her since we both throw down in the kitchen and been eating like a king. suberzat1 suberzat1 got blessed with some honey garlic sriracha wings and twice baked potatoes the other night :pimp:

Also, sorry for not responding to those who wanted to come watch the game Saturday. Had a full house already and was dog sitting so I didn't really have the room. But we need to summit soon before the fishing trip.

Last edited:
So me and main chick went to this event in Vegas called 'Life Cube Project'.... the event had local concert, they were doing a bunch of tribute songs all night.

Anyway, I don't know how but we ended up at this jungle gym/play ground called 'Container Park' that's right next to the concert. We were playing around, chasing eachother up and down, going down the slides.

My shoes laces came untied, I go down to tie them, I look up and stand up and just see her there 10 feet away from me just staring.

She rushes in, uses both hands and grabs me by my jacket. Pulls me in and just looks into me.

So I go in and give her our first kiss. Coincidently, they were playing the chorus of 'Wonderwall' by Oasis. This girl looked like she was still floating :lol: I pull off and she still has her eyes closed, still dazed.

I look back and see her friends jumping up and down, cheesing from a distance. :lol:

A1 type night TAY fam!

Thats your main chick but u hadnt kissed her yet?

Hawaii went from promiscuity, threesomes, and swapping chicks to having a main girl he hadn't even kissed yet. Guess he really did catch the bug :rofl:

Love is a hell of a drug lol

P.S im sorry henny, I was rooting for syracuse the whole time fam

A1 type night TAY fam!

Thats your main chick but u hadnt kissed her yet?

By main chick, I mean she's the girl I find myself hanging out more than the other girls. A lot more interest rather than just sex.

And yeah, I haven't kissed her yet. It's only been like less than 2 weeks. Wasn't trying rush it on some 'hit & quit it' type of bs.

Hawaii went from promiscuity, threesomes, and swapping chicks to having a main girl he hadn't even kissed yet. Guess he really did catch the bug :rofl:

:smh: Bruh I told you I was admiring your Wifey type stories man.

I wasn't lying when I told y'all about getting sick of just smashing different girls one minute, and waving goodbye from my front porch the next minute.

I was missing the feeling of a girl just wanting to chill and give me a head massage, while watching the game.

**On sidenote, about that threesome.... I totally forgot to update y'all if it went down or not. :smokin it went DOWN!! And yes, I took pictures and videos :lol: Might as well nickname me Vivid or Bang Bro because I'm always filming... I got a external hard drive, dedicated to home made videos/pics :smh:

Last edited:
I feel like I covered this in the other TAY thread...

"Splash" stack:

Take in the AM and 30 minutes before dinner:

3x NOW Maca pills
2x NOW L-Arginine
2x ON ZMA
2x Saw Palmetto
2x NOW Horny Goat Weed
1x NOW TestoJack
1x Yohimbe

I used to take this stack with consuming a gallon to two gallons of water and two 50g protein shakes a day, Son not only was my jawn rock hard all the time, but the cleanup after splashing on my girl was
smokin.gif
sick.gif
thats OD... gimme a pint of Henny 2 ginseng tablets and a spliff and its game over... 

By main chick, I mean she's the girl I find myself hanging out more than the other girls. A lot more interest rather than just sex.

And yeah, I haven't kissed her yet. It's only been like less than 2 weeks. Wasn't trying rush it on some 'hit & quit it' type of bs.
mean.gif
Bruh I told you I was admiring your Wifey type stories man.

I wasn't lying when I told y'all about getting sick of just smashing different girls one minute, and waving goodbye from my front porch the next minute.

I was missing the feeling of a girl just wanting to chill and give me a head massage, while watching the game.

**On sidenote, about that threesome.... I totally forgot to update y'all if it went down or not.
smokin.gif
it went DOWN!! And yes, I took pictures and videos
laugh.gif
Might as well nickname me Vivid or Bang Bro because I'm always filming... I got a external hard drive, dedicated to home made videos/pics
mean.gif
pimp.gif

I just realized I've been chasing a girl for 2 months now...I haven't cracked yet, were supposed to meet up tonight

Idk yall...but at the same time she's cool like she buys me **** and I enjoy chilling with her I just haven't smashed yet its weird..this is will be our 4th time meeting up

Last edited:
What you get ban for bruh :nerd:

But if you vibeing with her then I wouldn't worry about sex

Last edited:
I got 2 SNs now....I didn't mean to log back in this one...I was banned for a few weeks for talkjn **** in the lebron hate thread

I had a white girl hit on me for the first time ever this weekend(as far as I can remember). This doesn't happen to me at all, maybe it was the alcohol in her. I don't know where this will lead to, but I'll play along. My reaction when she came up to me to spark the convo...

giphy.gif

As far as the conversation about turn on, I can pretty much be on at anytime. I can eye **** a beautiful woman and the thoughts that go through my mind is enough to get me going. Once it starts getting physical, that's when things can get next level. :wink:

**On sidenote, about that threesome.... I totally forgot to update y'all if it went down or not. :smokin it went DOWN!! And yes, I took pictures and videos :lol: Might as well nickname me Vivid or Bang Bro because I'm always filming... I got a external hard drive, dedicated to home made videos/pics :smh:

My *****. Denzel gif :pimp:

You gotta bless us with the visuals :nerd:

I had a white girl hit on me for the first time ever this weekend(as far as I can remember). This doesn't happen to me at all, maybe it was the alcohol in her. I don't know where this will lead to, but I'll play along. My reaction when she came up to me to spark the convo...
)

hahah welcome to the club brotha

My *****. Denzel gif :pimp:

You gotta bless us with the visuals :nerd:

You already know fam.... I got y'all!

Stalker is now ghost :lol: we work in the same industry and everyone knows everyone. Super weird though I don't know if dude found out about me or just backed off because I'm back in town but either way it's all good.

Stalker is now ghost :lol: we work in the same industry and everyone knows everyone. Super weird though I don't know if dude found out about me or just backed off because I'm back in town but either way it's all good.

Bruh, you better definitely still keep that third eye open. Just because buddy slowed up on the sprint doesn't mean he's out of the race. Point is, that type of behavior is unacceptable and buddy needs to be checked at the opportune moment. I would go out of the way to make a point, but if the moment presents itself, you gotta let him know that ain't cool at all.

Oh I will. I'm just not about to bust his head in an establishment. I can easily find out where he stays though. All I need to do is ask around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom