Taxi 12's - December '13

Som how I found someone to trade me a ds pair of taxis for a ds pair of Infared 10s... I know I didn't believe it either until I got them lol

Som how I found someone to trade me a ds pair of taxis for a ds pair of Infared 10s... I know I didn't believe it either until I got them lol
LMAO
sick.gif
sick.gif
, good job on your part tho
smokin.gif

Weirdly enough, I see these more then the gammas but these were harder to get after RD I thought.  I got my one pair on RD, but I have quite a few friends still struggling to find one of the bigger sizes.

size 11 are hard to find for the right price. All Star weekend good luck I never had any luck for restock.

Interesting to see if FNL does another restock like the 11s this year. Would be nice if they restocked these and white/black 13s. As far as I know they never put up any return pairs of the 13s. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
size 11 are hard to find for the right price. All Star weekend good luck I never had any luck for restock.

Yea, I know. It sucks more because when they came out in December I could have purchased a pair in sz. 10.5. I wanted to remain consistent with most of my shoes being an 11, and I didn't purchase the 10.5. I also felt like a true 10.5 should be able to purchase the 10.5. Sometimes I almost begin kicking myself for doing that, but at the end of the day they're just shoes and hopefully someone's wearing that 10.5 right now. Overpriced shoes at that.

Interesting to see if FNL does another restock like the 11s this year. Would be nice if they restocked these and white/black 13s. As far as I know they never put up any return pairs of the 13s. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

This would be like holiday 11 months early for me. I really want to add both of these shoes to my personal stock.

^^^you and I both. Keeping my fingers crossed for another. Blown I missed this one, and from what others were saying they were mostly size 11's :smh:

I now have a euro connect and can't order. When I go to the site none of the buttons appear to click size or add to cart? I used to be able to do it from my old computer. Anybody know what might be the issue with the new 'puter?

Was on the hunt for a pair since I struck out on release day. Couldnt believe the prices  people are charging. Originally ppl wanted 220-270 resale. So I decided to wait for the worn once or twice pairs since prices should be lower. So fast forward to now ,prices for DS pairs are 250 to 300 and better in some cases. Now dudes want 220 for worn pairs. Which is crazy because no one cared about taxis when CDPs dropped and those were being sold for dirt cheap because ppl wanted the 11s. So I decided to Opt out until my boy hits me up and says look what I found in the back of my Closet. He says he wants 150, I say 140, and Im in business. the leather on these is better than your newer retros, crease are non-existent while worn. If I come across a pair of 2013s down the line Ill Take em, but until then Im more than happy with these.

PS these ran very true to size. People should realize not all jordan molds are the same. 2013s might have a better cut but these have the Quality and run true to size, just like CDP 13s (which i have instead of the new pair) have better cut and Quality over 2013 Black toe 13s.

Last edited:
Was on the hunt for a pair since I struck out on release day. Couldnt believe the prices  people are charging. Originally ppl wanted 220-270 resale. So I decided to wait for the worn once or twice pairs since prices should be lower. So fast forward to now ,prices for DS pairs are 250 to 300 and better in some cases. Now dudes want 220 for worn pairs. Which is crazy because no one cared about taxis when CDPs dropped and those were being sold for dirt cheap because ppl wanted the 11s. So I decided to Opt out until my boy hits me up and says look what I found in the back of my Closet. He says he wants 150, I say 140, and Im in business. the leather on these is better than your newer retros, crease are non-existent while worn. If I come across a pair of 2013s down the line Ill Take em, but until then Im more than happy with these.
View media item 775070

PS these ran very true to size. People should realize not all jordan molds are the same. 2013s might have a better cut but these have the Quality and run true to size, just like CDP 13s (which i have instead of the new pair) have better cut and Quality over 2013 Black toe 13s.

that's a great deal. I got lucky that day I got two pairs. I got one from my job and my girlfriend got me a pair I didn't know she got me a pair so I'm going to keep the pair she got me and most likely sell the other one.

its crazy on some fools are with there prices. they wear them a couple of times and still think they have the right to charge you 30 to 40 over retail

its crazy on some fools are with there prices. they wear them a couple of times and still think they have the right to charge you 30 to 40 over retail

I did the same thing (waited for Vnds pairs to hit the market), sometimes I just wanna respond... "LOL!"

That's why I keep waiting like. "Ok bro, u really think ur gonna get $230 for a Vnds pair?"

I actually think because JB had so many releases, only DS shoes are keepin their values. I've actually seen Vnds pairs just sittin on CL but guys are either too stubborn or proud to cut a deal.

Back
Top Bottom