Taxi 12's - December '13

nobody would pay 300, maybe 250
you'd be surprised.. flightclub had some at 300 around RD and they are all gone. Now pairs are at 350+
sick.gif

You got robbed if you paid 300+. These can be had for under 275. Just wait for restock like me.
I am doing the same sadly but if i do find some for 275 or under i would probably take that deal cuz these are getting harder to come by lately 

Craigslist. I check it periodically throughout the day. Seen the same post over and over for last couple of weeks. I messaged the guy about 3 times. He finally came down. He went all the way down to 220

That's the thing, after a dude got killed while trying to buy some Yeezy's, I just decided I wasn't going to mess with in person random people meet ups. Plus, because of my disability my family members have to drive me around everywhere, so it would be a hassle on my part to make take me somewhere to do that. That's why if I strike out or there's a shoe I couldn't afford back then and I really want I'll just cop them off eBay from a top rated reputable seller. I've had every shoe check out as legit so far *knock on wood* so I may try to find a reasonable deal for a size 13 on eBay.

I'm convinced there's not a "true size" when it comes to shoes, period.  Dress shoes, sneakers, boots, all run different even with the same manufacturer! As for recent J's, I wear a 12.5 in the OG 1's, a 12 in the Laney 5's, 12 in this Taxi release, 12.5 in the Toro 4's, etc, etc... It's frustrating but I love shoes. Can't stop...

Copped a pretty good shape CDP pair till I can get a a pair of 2013s that fits properly. 

Last edited:
Can't seem to find a size 10 or 10.5 for less than $250.00. Almost won two auction. One of them ended 237.50 but I was busy at work couldn't bid on time. The other went over my self impose price of 250.00. End up finishing 257.50 plus 15.00 for shipping. Still on the hunt for these.

Last edited:
I payed reatail for my 1 pair and i payed 220 for my 2nd on RD as well i was also able to scoop my girls pair up from FNL andbgot to use my $20 WC rewards card :smokin No regrets my sneaker rotation is pretty strong and i been wearing these alot lol so that says something

Last edited:
I payed reatail for my 1 pair and i payed 220 for my 2nd on RD as well i was also able to scoop my girls pair up from FNL andbgot to use my $20 WC rewards card :smokin No regrets my sneaker rotation is pretty strong and i been wearing these alot lol so that says something
Not bad! That's y'all north jersey folks with the luck

Im in central i feel what you sayin tho i love the fact we live in the NY NJ Pa area cuz when it comes to kicks and other things its always readily available know what i mean
Yea exactly and everybody know everybody lol. Let me know if you happen to come across an 11.5 around that price fam.

I can't speak on the OGs since I never had them, but all the recent retro XIIs that I've had have run big
Yeah, I didn't mean to attack you. I just remember picking up some OG Taxi's some years ago, VNDS, assuming they would fit like the 03-04's or whenever that batch released. They didn't! Still salty...

Last edited:
I'm a size 13 normally and at first these were pretty big on me. Put some force fields in them though and now they fit perfectly. 

I got 2 pairs that day I think when I make 3 months with 300 posts I'll put one on here for sale.

Back
Top Bottom