Taxi 12's - December '13

Nike, Kickz and so on released the shoe about 15 minutes ago,

was relatively easy to get my pair, but Nike seems to have cut the numbers down drastically on pairs available in Europe, I would say by at least 50%, in order to make it tougher to get them...

Size conversion chart:

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32230/p/3897

I always just look at the label on my shoes or a shoe box though.  
wink.gif

Nike, Kickz and so on released the shoe about 15 minutes ago,

was relatively easy to get my pair, but Nike seems to have cut the numbers down drastically on pairs available in Europe, I would say by at least 50%, in order to make it tougher to get them...
just what makes more $ense to nike... they dont like retro's sitting

Last edited:
just what makes more $ense to nike... they dont like retro's sitting

That is true and very sad, since they are not giving a number of real collectors the chance to get them, well well, I am sure they dream about future releases being all limited and sold out within 3 minutes :smh:

Welp. Guess I'm gonna go for at least 2 pairs of 10.5s and 2 pairs of 10s. See y'all in a couple of hours lol.

Copped. They sold out from Nike Store Europe faster than I thought. Only sizes 40 and 41 left.

Kickz.com has a few left still.

Thanx. Repped.
I would do that but Im at work right now.
I hate working on 3rd shift on release dates. Its either win a raffle(for the birds), get em in the middle of the night online somewhere, or try my luck with NDC.
But if I dont get em there is always Gammas and Blk/Red 1 to look forward to.
Or you could just pay resell later on.  That probably won't be any higher than the Euro prices.  I don't think this release is serious enough to be going overseas for.  I could be wrong though.  We will soon find out!

I'll just try to cop a pair from NDC in the morning because I actually don't need these..., they would be nice to add to the collection though.

Can you cop more than one pair on NDC, if they are different sizes?(if you are lucky enough to get both sizes that is)

Last edited:
Pretty shocked, haven't managed to cop these in the UK.

The UK is strange, almost nobody plays Basketball there, remember the english olympic team? LOL, but when it comes to releaese they are all crazy about it and try to resell. I know a couple of people over there that do reselling only!

I think for Basketball the strongest markets in Europe are Germany and France, the UK is just the market where Nike can make the most $$$$ due the Pound....

Copped off soleheaven no problem for myself then went back on and bought for a friend. Surprised they all seem to be gone off the popular Uk sites already

Looks like this will be a quick day one GR sell out! But since we are in the days of almost guaranteed restocks I think most people will get a pair eventually.

Oh yeah?...So these will be restocked within the next few weeks or so? I saw that happen with the BRED IV last year. 

Back
Top Bottom