Taxi 12's - December '13

I guess I have to pass on these because I really want the low Concord XIs... Man, if only the Bred 1s don't come out right after these 12s. 

I guess I have to pass on these because I really want the low Concord XIs... Man, if only the Bred 1s don't come out right after these 12s. 
These drop in December, the Concord lows probably drop in early to mid summer, why can' you get both?

Not sure if I'll have enough money by the time the Concord lows XI come out, so I'm just playing it safe haha

crazy because I've been looking for this thread then poof popped up in my notifications email... Why don't these drop Black Friday instead of the 5s never made since to me...

I already have 2 pairs of cdp XII's which I barely ever wear, one of which I kept ds cuz I thought I'd run through the first pair quickly...but I'm gonna try to cop again, probably use it as a gift for Christmas this year...lol

The quality is impressive good thing these are not hyped. Hopefully an easy cop. Please give us flu game with full leather up and similar leather. Crosses fingers
Hard to tell quality from pictures. These are a good 3 month away. Hype will accrue sadly. I loved the 12s back in the 6th grade and I also hope they can be obtained without too much difficulty.

Nice. Dnt care to much for the tumble pebble leather on these,
But will still cop. Hopefully the black paint dnt chip easy like the CDP
Pack. Gold lace tips color looks off!. Smooth leather would've been nicer
like OG, not like the grapes smooth leather.

Heard OGs had quality and CDPs had comfort.

Oh man, JB, please do it right and put two and two together.

i dont think it will be a easy cop for retros in dec ... lot of people going to have to settile for them phats and som :rofl:

Air Jordan XII “Taxi”
White/Black-Taxi
130690-125
12/14/13
$160

Via: gc911
qb4Bish.gif

Back
Top Bottom