Taxi 12's - December '13

wait time on ftl is 4 hours...wth do I do? refresh or leave it?
I usually have good luck on NDC but I guess not this time around

those timers will decrease ... wait it out ... usually drops to under an hour and then under 30 min

on another note .... I timed NDC and the hold time is rougly 10-12 minutes 
I sure hope so cause I'm not tryna wait two hours and furthermore if push comes to shove & I have to wait I'm not tryna have my timer nearly run out and then hear they sold out off 11.5 smh I'm really gon be heated then. I thought Nike was sold out already?

Wow, My size just popped up on NDC 43mins after launch. It was getting bleak for me there, I'm good. 
smokin.gif

Good luck to everyone else trying.

Finally got through FNL for a size 9 10 minutes ago.... I'm up in mountain with ****** wireless. SMH!

When the sneakers are in the cart on eastbay and you get through checkout time are you guaranteed to get them? 

Lol man this is cray!!!! Those lines, this online stuff. It really goes to show, you just have to make more money to avoid this type of stuff. Camping out in the cold? For some shoes? Grown *** men? Smh it's crazy. If you are grown and camping, your in these kids way B. for real!!!! I use to camp, and sell all five/6 pairs and make money. But camp, FOR ONE SHOE? Nah man. Lol

can you help a brotha out!?

I'll try fam.....I think I see what you going through. I had a 13 in my cart....logged in and then now its doing a 30 second refresh. Is this what you seeing? I wasn't seeing this earlier...

Wow NDC ****** me with multiple error messages, 1st time in a lonnng time I havent copped a GR on NDC. Got 2 pairs from finishline, and 2 eastbay timers counting down. Just tryna decide if i should cop 4 pairs lol

check your bank account. that's what happened to me and i have about 4 size 11 orders. trying to cancel 3 of them
If your billing and shipping address is different........its not gonna go through AND the money for everytime you tried will be held until like tuesday , smdh. I missed out on the black/red XI like that..........held over 1000 because of that and i didnt have the money to pay for the ones i was able to get to in a store, smdh.

Was able to get me and a buddy a pair luckily.

Trying for another friend but forget this wait time on FTL ain't nobody got time for that

On another note was able to scoop up the Jordan 12 Playoff MCS baseball cleat this morning to so I'm set for men's league softball this summer

Back
Top Bottom