Taxi 12's - December '13

Both me and my younger brother want the Taxi's, so my aunt asked anybody and everybody to get a raffle ticket from all the stores in the mall lol. I'm trying to get both these and the gammas. Worst case scenario, since we both wear the same size, my brother and I might have to share a pair
Good luck bro...I wouldn't want to have to share shoes with my twin brother.

Ima have to settle for a goood spot in line no stores in my area did raffles which is wierd because usaully a couple of them do but o well hope theres not a line early in the am

I want these but I'm afraid to pull the trigger and then they drop the bomb on us and release some surprises.

Just got my call from Finishline...1st time I have EVER won a raffle. Wish it would have been for a more limited release, but I'll take it.

There is gonna be hella pairs out there. Im thinking 300-400k.

Just got my call from Finishline...1st time I have EVER won a raffle. Wish it would have been for a more limited release, but I'll take it.

There is gonna be hella pairs out there. Im thinking 300-400k.

Weren't the XIs last year around 550k?

air-jordan-12-taxi-release-reminders-01.jpg

air-jordan-12-taxi-release-reminders-02-570x592.jpg

air-jordan-12-taxi-release-reminders-03-570x409.jpg

air-jordan-12-taxi-release-reminders-04-570x508.jpg

air-jordan-12-taxi-release-reminders-05-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-12-taxi-release-reminders-06-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-12-taxi-release-reminders-07-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-12-taxi-release-reminders-08-570x380.jpg

via-Social Status

According to nightwing these have full-length zoom air, might have piqued my interest to use these for actually playing in.

do you guys think these gs sizes would be a hard cop everywhere? even at a kids footlocker? i haven't bought jordans in almost 10 years so i don't know how it is nowadays :lol:
I would say yeah, holiday release plus it's a good buy for the small footers...I know some malls raffle off gs sizes...I'd say yes tho, online prolly be easier

According to nightwing these have full-length zoom air, might have piqued my interest to use these for actually playing in.

That's my plan...Getting a pair to wear casually and a second pair to wear on the court...

OG's were the best Basketball sneakers I've worn...Never tried any of the retro versions but looking forward to giving these a go...

Try ur pairs on!
Im a 11.5 and 12 and i went 11 in these. The only shoe i own that is a sz11. They fit huge!

can someone explain this release date chart for me? how can you tell from that chart which shoes are not tlo?

mind you i know they are not tlo as nike.com has stated several times in its tweets it is not tlo
It would say twitter link only after the style name, GR's usually don't receive TLO treatment. Only some if they are limited, i.e. DB, 88s

It would say twitter link only after the style name, GR's usually don't receive TLO treatment. Only some if they are limited, i.e. DB, 88s
Quite a few GRs get TLOs actually, like the Grape 5s, Toro 4s and Black toe 13s. A retro not getting TLO is rarer than those that do.

Back
Top Bottom