Taxi 12's - December '13

oprah-hold-me-back.gif

omg :lol:

These are looking hawt! Nice leather. 12's have had nice leather last time round so im looking forward to these even tho im not syked like i am with other releases il be copping a pair. That black sole being main reason, rock em too death, no creases (at least for me) on 12's and comfy. bring it! 22hrs and counting lol
Sounds like il be the only person there too grab a pair too, sleepers!

These fit pretty TTS for me. Not as roomy as the Blk Toe XIII
Do you already have a pair? Because the 12s that released in 2012 fit a .5 size big. I wear an 8 and had to wear a 7.5 in the 12s.
Curious if they fit the same way?
Because also i dont think theyre releasing in a 7.5 so i gotta get an 8 and hope for the best :/

Well I'd say go down half a size for people with wide feet. I'm a 10.5 and and a size 10 in the Playoffs for PERFECT.

LOL man so many different opinions about sizing. I'm trying to triple up on this release (#1 Jordan for me, refuse to call them grails because that term is overused) and I have no idea what size to get. 
laugh.gif

LOL man so many different opinions about sizing. I'm trying to triple up on this release (#1 Jordan for me, refuse to call them grails because that term is overused) and I have no idea what size to get. :lol:

Actual size plus and minus a half size?

Im tryna figure out if theyre gonna fit the same or not

Do what i am due to conficting opinions on this, try them on before you buy, i dont usually but being a quiet release i wont have any hawks looking over my shoulder like "wtf is he doing" so if ur in store i suggest try them on. Dont worry about the looks you get, its ur money

It's actually cause I am planning to cop online at 5am. Is there a store or is it possible to try on a pair before RD? Or is that more of a connect/hook up thing to try on a shoe?

It's actually cause I am planning to cop online at 5am. Is there a store or is it possible to try on a pair before RD? Or is that more of a connect/hook up thing to try on a shoe?

Hard to say, most managers wont let you cos they know why you doing it but cant hurt to try

Im tryna figure out if theyre gonna fit the same or not

Do what i am due to conficting opinions on this, try them on before you buy, i dont usually but being a quiet release i wont have any hawks looking over my shoulder like "wtf is he doing" so if ur in store i suggest try them on. Dont worry about the looks you get, its ur money
Theres no shot im gonna get them in store, i gotta get them online lol

Modell's did me dirty lol. I called on monday to ask if they was giving out rsvp tickets and they said " yes, on wednesday at 6pm" around 4:30 yesterday i was getting ready to leave to go to modell's but my conscious told me tocall them again to confirm it, so i did and they said they gave the tickets out already and i said " i called on monday and you said you was giving them out at 6pm" then the employee said " yea we was but people were outside complaining about it being cold so we gave the ticket it out earlier" i said " how early?" the employee said " around 12:30" i was so pissed off because i get out of school around 11:30 and if i knew people was already outside waiting for tickets at that time i would of went straight to model's instead of going home..at this point i feel like i need a connect if dont get a connect by february i will be calling every store by the hour for updates about rsvp tickets for the powder blue 10's and infared 6's LOL

Size 10 guaranteed at my local FTL PM me for it.

Retail no tax $10 ship (priority)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom