Taxi 12's - December '13

Sounds like the blk toe 13(he got game) thread all over again .... poor quality talk filled that thread up the entire time

Quality experts before release, quality cry babies after, quality trash talk by those who didnt get theirs with the infamous line:

"I didnt want these anyway quality was trash"

Very

Wore my Rising Suns monday

Was takin em.off so i had the loose lace look
nthat.gif

But how can you truly tell the quality of something unless you get them in hand to tell. I don't understand how people can just tell quality if something just from pictures. He's just complaining of quality based off of pics. Just scroll past it b.
they experts of telling quality from pictures

Yup, NT is full of experts who can tell the quality of a release just buy looking at a single pic :rolleyes

sold those as soon as the pl started yellowing in the box still ds
Yeah thats the only thing i dont like bout em. Everything is crispy white but the PL is starting to yellow. Oh well though i still think theyre nice even with the yellow tint

Yeah thats the only thing i dont like bout em. Everything is crispy white but the PL is starting to yellow. Oh well though i still think theyre nice even with the yellow tint
Bro, I sit here and stare at your avatar for 10 minutes every time I see one of your posts. Lawd have mercy..!

Last edited:
Who u fooling

Yaself
Hmm, I didn't think my cottage cheese comment would get so much play. So far the pics look like ****. Are you blind? If I like what I see in store right before release, I'll get them. If they really look like what I'm seeing in these pics then you Jordan zombies can have them. And yes, probably being one of only a handful of people on this board to have owned the OG's and CDP's, I am a bit of an expert...

Sounds like the blk toe 13(he got game) thread all over again .... poor quality talk filled that thread up the entire time

Quality experts before release, quality cry babies after, quality trash talk by those who didnt get theirs with the infamous line:

Pretty much bro! And the black toe 13's were the best quality 13 we have received the last 12mths, that black leather is soft af!!!
Salt levels still high it seems on white/black cw jays lol

Hmm, I didn't think my cottage cheese comment would get so much play. So far the pics look like ****. Are you blind? If I like what I see in store right before release, I'll get them. If they really look like what I'm seeing in these pics then you Jordan zombies can have them. And yes, probably being one of only a handful of people on this board to have owned the OG's and CDP's, I am a bit of an expert...

Ok brah we all been wearing Jordan's our whole life's (I know I have atleast ).

But u the expert

IM DONE.

anyways must cop gone try double up triple up all dat good stuff lol

Pretty much bro! And the black toe 13's were the best quality 13 we have received the last 12mths, that black leather is soft af!!!
Salt levels still high it seems on white/black cw jays lol
yup quality was awsome. mine is still ds and its gonna be like that for a while. that is one of those pairs i like to take out of the box and look at how clean it is.

yup quality was awsome. mine is still ds and its gonna be like that for a while. that is one of those pairs i like to take out of the box and look at how clean it is.

No doubt!
chuck em feet doe man! too sik not too, but i agree, i always take them out the box for a quick sniff here and there haha. My og's are the same quality all over so i mean ppl gotta lay off the whole "crap quality" comments fo real

i remember these in high school and every single colorway was incredible in 97 but for some reason the shoes have lost their luster for me, probably because im older or maybe because back then my family couldnt afford them and i have a decent collection now so its no longer a cant have shoe, either way the 12 is still an amazing silhouette(sp?)

i miss my ogs. the og xii were indestructible tanks

the retros in the early 2000's were flimsy and the leather was cheaper compared to the og but imo were better to ball in.

they were noticeably lighter and the zoom was more softer and the shoe felt more low to the ground.

the xii did have zoom air right?

I keep seeing these pics and they look disappointing. Like the shape looks odd. Maybe the shoe is a larger size?!?

IDK, I passed on the cdp but now kick myself for doing so. Will have to try and grab a pair and if unhappy, sell / trade them

Back
Top Bottom