Tallest buildings in the World Lined up

Interesting, I haven't heard of more than half these buildings
nerd.gif

eek.gif

Dubai has like 3 of the top 4. That Nakheel tower is like twice the size of the Sears tower. Dang, Dubai has changed so much ever since I moved from there.

It cracks me up whenever I see a super tall tower and at the top, some cheap trick to gain height on it like a super skinny tall satelite or something.

Dubai is just
eek.gif

And I don't know if I mean that in a good way. [Kat Williams]HOW HIGH ARE WE TRYIN' TO GET?[/Kat Williams]

So from 750m to 1150m, whats the point of the Nakheel? To look pretty
laugh.gif
.Whats the whole point to that building anyway? Doesnt look like an apartment or anything. Only thing amazing about it is the fact its almost 3x as tall as theEmpire State Building.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

It cracks me up whenever I see a super tall tower and at the top, some cheap trick to gain height on it like a super skinny tall satelite or something.

I don't count those who have just be proposed or have not yet begun construction.

I already feel nauseous just looking up at the Empire State Building. I don't even want to imagine looking up at that thing in Dubai that's 1000+meters tall.

Honestly, these pics are amazing but I can't even fathom a building more than twice the size of the Sear Tower or Empire state building....ridiculous.

Those are the tallest building I've been in and they were high up, ears popping all of that. Seriously, these buildings make anything in the U.S. look likea joke.

And they're proposing a 1km+ tall building? Thats not going to register with me till I'm looking down for the top. Vertical relativity: buildings likethe empire state building will look like stools from 1km high.

wth I thought once the freedom tower was finished it would be the highest in the world ? lol smh

Imagine living on one of the top floors.
eek.gif
I'd have trouble sleeping at night, paranoid a plane would crash into my pad by accident or an earthquake orsome crazy #%$%.

Back
Top Bottom