Tall Guys Appreciation

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

i got screwed....

6'1 size 13... and dudes always be buying that size...wth?!?!

the best is when i'm in line for shoes, and the 15-20 people in front are not even close to my height, when i get there they be like "uh we're out of 12's and 13's...but we got 14's...."
mad.gif
Same here. I be pissed 2 cuz them fools know dam well they don't need no sz 13
mad.gif
laugh.gif

dag yo. size 13 shoe?...do those come with rudders?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
No skinny jeans for me sir. Might look like I'm wearing clown shoes
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
word, no skinny jeans...but thats cuz i got them big thighs
grin.gif

oh yeah and my knots don't fit

Originally Posted by finnns2003

smh.gif
i'm only 6', didn't get the best height genes (mom is like 5'4")
this is me exactly, except i'm like 5'11 3/4
glasses.gif

mom's 5'4"

i guess her dad was short too, but he was pretty jacked so i guess i'm thankful for those genes. not that i was born huge or anything but i'm sure itdoesn't hurt when it comes to the gym.

Originally Posted by bns1201

YouMadYouBad said:
Originally Posted by Ryda421

any 6 footers who aren't in pro leagues are straight waste of height

please kid. .

and any of you under 6 feeters better be horse jockeys

Heard this my whole life...."you're too tall to not be playing ball"....shut up.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

please kid. .

Heard this my whole life...."you're too tall to not be playing ball"....shut up.
Hahahah I'm a girl who's just shy of 6 ft and people tell me that all the time...only I did play basketball and still do and really likeit. However I do have long fingers and people always tell me I have piano hands and should play piano, and THAT gets me rattled.

I love being tall it just bugs me when those people are like "oh man, you're tall hey?" It's like yes, I realize that. Thanks for the headsup though.

i feel hella
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
after peepin this thread, cuz im 5'10/5'11, i thought my height was nice.
watever man.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

I'm 6'5" and I wear a sz. 11

dam that must look wierrrd. baby foot for your height real talk.

It works perfect for me, only 1 person has told me I have small feet. I think size 11 shoes look way better than say like size 14's

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

please kid. .

Hahahah I'm a girl who's just shy of 6 ft and people tell me that all the time...only I did play basketball and still do and really like it. However I do have long fingers and people always tell me I have piano hands and should play piano, and THAT gets me rattled.

I love being tall it just bugs me when those people are like "oh man, you're tall hey?" It's like yes, I realize that. Thanks for the heads up though.

that's funny I always hear, "she's so tall she should be a model" but in my case I get told "it's too bad you didn't grow a fewmore inches, you can't be a model"
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

please kid. .

Hahahah I'm a girl who's just shy of 6 ft and people tell me that all the time...only I did play basketball and still do and really like it. However I do have long fingers and people always tell me I have piano hands and should play piano, and THAT gets me rattled.

I love being tall it just bugs me when those people are like "oh man, you're tall hey?" It's like yes, I realize that. Thanks for the heads up though.

that's funny I always hear, "she's so tall she should be a model" but in my case I get told "it's too bad you didn't grow a few more inches, you can't be a model"
tired.gif

I get the whole model thing all the time.....too bad I eat to much to be one...

pics? Not 2 be thirsty but for some reason i think yu mad shexc lol
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

i got screwed....

6'1 size 13... and dudes always be buying that size...wth?!?!

the best is when i'm in line for shoes, and the 15-20 people in front are not even close to my height, when i get there they be like "uh we're out of 12's and 13's...but we got 14's...."
mad.gif
Same here. I be pissed 2 cuz them fools know dam well they don't need no sz 13
mad.gif
laugh.gif

yo word for word the same dam thing 6'1" sz 13 and can NEVER find sz 13 kicks, i swear stores cop like 3 pairs our size.
smh.gif

nothing you missed...

a few pics were posted...

some guys said they won't date girls 4'11 cuz we look like midgets or it gets weird after awhile...

some short guys caught a few feelings...an average height appreciation thread was made...

i think thats bout it...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

nothing you missed...

a few pics were posted...

some guys said they won't date girls 4'11 cuz we look like midgets or it gets weird after awhile...

some short guys caught a few feelings...an average height appreciation thread was made...

i think thats bout it...
aww thanks. <3

Back
Top Bottom