Taking Stats for the 3rd time.

I've spent about 3 years and 2 grand trying to pass this class. This class is the next step in moving out, receiving my AA degree, and a better future. I'm 24 and I want better
- I'm not throwing in the towel
- I'm first in the family in college
- I'm not going to fail it
Tonight is the first class. Wish me luck and in your prayers fam.
View media item 359090Pic of my folder. I'm ready

I know that feel, bro. Some subjects you just don't get

For me it's accounting. Had to withdraw the first time I took it, then aced it the second time.... illegally

Last edited:
I took stats 3 times too. I just couldn't get it. I guess third time was the charm got a B. :lol:

Good luck, dude. Stats was one of the last classes I took in community college before I transferred. I was very nervous because I had been accepted to universities and everything was riding on me passing that class. I squeaked by with a C, thank god. Don't be too shy to ask for help, make friends in class who may be able to help, go to your professor's office hours, etc. You've got this! :smokin

I took Stats 1 & 2 over the summer and as an online class..I couldn't figure out anything, until the first quiz where I copied and pasted the question in google and found the answer to literally EVERY question he had on the whole quiz and all the future tests :lol: :pimp:

Pay someone to take it for you, if online.

If the class is big, pay someone to come in and take the tests for you.

Cheat or repeat.

My stats exam is tomorrow :lol: goodluck man hope you pass

Also Khanacademy definitely helped me out with my first two stats courses

Took mine online during the summer. Teacher was pretty good though and I'm a tard when it comes to math.

I took Stats 1 & 2 over the summer and as an online class..I couldn't figure out anything, until the first quiz where I copied and pasted the question in google and found the answer to literally EVERY question he had on the whole quiz and all the future tests :lol: :pimp:
Dat luck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom