Tacos De Lengua Appreciation

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I'm Panamanian, and my grandma used to make em, they nasty
You're Panamanian, they're supposed to be nasty. A Mexican didn't make them.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by migit1209

is it just me or are King Taco's tacos the best?
laugh.gif
It's just you. King Taco went down the +$%@ ter once ownership changed.

Best tacos i've had in the US are in Santa Ana. Carniceria El Toro, off of First and Bristol.

Cabeza, Lengua, Cachete, cueritos, tripitas, buche, cesos, ojo are ALL
smokin.gif

WOW. you eat the whole heffer, eh guey ?
Mexicans are resourceful

wink.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I'm Panamanian, and my grandma used to make em, they nasty
You're Panamanian, they're supposed to be nasty. A Mexican didn't make them.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by migit1209

is it just me or are King Taco's tacos the best?
laugh.gif
It's just you. King Taco went down the #+@* ter once ownership changed.

Best tacos i've had in the US are in Santa Ana. Carniceria El Toro, off of First and Bristol.

Cabeza, Lengua, Cachete, cueritos, tripitas, buche, cesos, ojo are ALL
smokin.gif

Ill check that spot out.. but my dude Bright Nikes put me on to Tacos Del Rio in La Puente off azusa and main near the 60fwy ... Joints are heaven in yourmouth.. My first time I started with 3 and I ended eating 8.. and they are twice as big as the K.T tacos.. im craving one now..
smh.gif

It's super basic bro. But it's super legit.

They even sell taquitos dorados de papa y de frijoles, like my old man makes
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Crazy cheap too

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Crazy cheap too
Yo PM Directions
lol

Mom dukes get down with these tacos shes a beast when it comes to lengua tacos. I don't care where your spot is no one beats the tacos from Tijuana. TJtacos>any of your spots.
Originally Posted by General Johnson

I can't mess with that !#+#.

I had some kind of soup with all kinds guts and !#+# one time too, at a Mexican friends house, that !#+# had me on the toilet all day.

You're talking about Menudo fam. I love it. even though I don't really eat the meat in it. It's usually has the cows stomach and a whole lot ofnerves. It can be made red or white. for me white>red menudo.

Originally Posted by damilkman619

Mom dukes get down with these tacos shes a beast when it comes to lengua tacos. I don't care where your spot is no one beats the tacos from Tijuana. TJ tacos>any of your spots.

I had some kind of soup with all kinds guts and !#+# one time too, at a Mexican friends house, that !#+# had me on the toilet all day.

You're talking about Menudo fam. I love it. even though I don't really eat the meat in it. It's usually has the cows stomach and a whole lot of nerves. It can be made red or white. for me white>red menudo.
Man after the cruda
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Mom dukes get down with these tacos shes a beast when it comes to lengua tacos. I don't care where your spot is no one beats the tacos from Tijuana. TJ
tacos>any of your spots.

General Johnson wrote:

You're talking about Menudo fam. I love it. even though I don't really eat the meat in it. It's usually has the cows stomach and a whole lot of
nerves. It can be made red or white. for me white>red menudo.
Man after the cruda
pimp.gif

This
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Crazy cheap too
Yo PM Directions
lol

laugh.gif

It's off of First and Bristol. It's on the SE side of the intersection, in a little strip.

There's a market, then the Carniceria, then a panaderia. The Panaderia is
eek.gif
too , but there it's cash only if you're buying bread.

If you go on Friday, get in line sucka. You know payday for us folks is celebration time
laugh.gif

I'm sure if you went this weekend you'd be in for quite a wait since it's fight night
devil.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Crazy cheap too
Yo PM Directions
lol

laugh.gif

It's off of First and Bristol. It's on the SE side of the intersection, in a little strip.

There's a market, then the Carniceria, then a panaderia. The Panaderia is
eek.gif
too , but there it's cash only if you're buying bread.

If you go on Friday, get in line sucka. You know payday for us folks is celebration time
laugh.gif

I'm sure if you went this weekend you'd be in for quite a wait since it's fight night
devil.gif

I will Try

But just making sure in east los right?
laugh.gif

lmao

SANTA ANA

You're a ways off if you're peeping ELA

It's a satellite city of East LA
laugh.gif
Just visit it bro, it looks like it belongs on Whittier Blvd.
roll.gif

The girls from SA though
pimp.gif

Man
Jokes on me.

I'll try
I got a homie staying over there.

I was way off.
tired.gif

SMH
Me looking for Carniceria El Toro down 1st street
laugh.gif

Mom dukes get down with these tacos shes a beast when it comes to lengua tacos. I don't care where your spot is no one beats the tacos from Tijuana. TJ tacos>any of your spots.

You're talking about Menudo fam. I love it. even though I don't really eat the meat in it. It's usually has the cows stomach and a whole lot of nerves. It can be made red or white. for me white>red menudo.
Man after the cruda
pimp.gif
ahhh man you got that right... this past summer we were celebrating my brothers birthday in Mexico, hit the cub, wet out drinking, and stayedawake till 5am to eat menudo
roll.gif

Ill check that spot out.. but my dude Bright Nikes put me on to Tacos Del Rio in La Puente off azusa and main near the 60fwy ... Joints are heaven in your mouth.. My first time I started with 3 and I ended eating 8.. and they are twice as big as the K.T tacos.. im craving one now..
smh.gif

I can cosign this. I went there too, and they are bombbba. I might go right now, and get like five.

Anyways, tacos de lengua are much appreciated. I grew up eating tongue occasionally, so lengua in tacos wasn't weird to me at all. The flavor is great, andI order a couple almost every time I go to a taco truck.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom