Taco Bell Bacon Club Chalupa

lurkin2long

Banned
Im usually one for healthy eating but damn, they got me on this one
tired.gif

This is the best thing money can buy in the 2 dollar range.

O yea its for a Limited Time only. It's actually pretty filling too.

Yes, I felt this was worth posting.

Originally Posted by Sais 9mm

Lol i had 2 one day then the next day i had 3. It's real crack. I felt like a fatso
My man, who you tellin. Im like a health freak im already doin extra cardio, geez these things are good.

edit: damn my bad Hidayet, somebody already felt it was worth posting too. /thread

Gimme mild and fire sauce chief ~!

I feel like gettin g some more but eff it its crunch time for fitness

*jumps rope *

2 bacon club chalupas and a apple empanada>big box combo with crunchy beef taco, bean burrito, cinnamon twist

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

2 bacon club chalupas and a apple empanada>big box combo with crunchy beef taco, bean burrito, cinnamon twist

embarassed.gif
Damn lol i tried the cinammon twist but aint feel it. 3 chalupas and cinammon twist. I only OD'd like this when Checkers dropped in the hood and iwas buying like 3 chicken sandwiches and goin back like couple hours later n gettin like 2 more

I aint had Taco Bell any in 08, but thats prolly gonna change with summer coming and me going back to work.

But man Checkers Fully Loaded Fries, Strawberry Milkshake, and 1 or 2 Bacon Cheddar Burgers = OMG

its not the best...but i work right next to a taco bell so im so what sick of taco bell unless they have something new

Originally Posted by roback1991

I had one of these the other day. Tasted like garbage.

no like, no. i cant comprehend that. compared to what???
no way its that bad, they mustve did suttin to your chalupa

Back
Top Bottom