T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

My commitment to Sprint is up...so I'm free to do whatever. I'll be in wait and see mode...$30 for 500mins that I dont use and data + texting is enoughto keep me planted.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

If this somehow included blackberry's own data plan, it would beyond ridiculous.
word. i see everybody jumping ship to tmobile if true. if the plan is true, i see them only allowing their own phones like the g1, sidekick, and the my touch to be part of the deal

i just called tmobile and the chick said she didnt know anything
laugh.gif
T-Mobile unlimted blackberry plan is still only $20, which is a lot cheaper than all other carriers.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

If this somehow included blackberry's own data plan, it would beyond ridiculous. Since I highly doubt that it will, it looks like I'll stick it out with SERO.

people are saying they are planning to roll out the plan with the new bold

but i can see t-mobile using this to lure people who want an iphone, but dont want to expensive ATT prices
oh you didn't know? t-mobile has their own iphone department
laugh.gif

im so dead serious too..call em up and ask for iphone help.

That's actually smart on Tmo's behalf. Even tho the ppl want the iPhone, they still usin Tmo's service. That's cold.
pimp.gif
I can't wait tilmore of this unwrappes. It'll be very interesting to see how this plays out. If Tmo does have the fastest 3G/4G speeds. Then they just did whatApple's been doin for years.

Originally Posted by King NJC

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Wait,

Do you people really think that a company that has had things like the Sidekick meltdown happen will be able to roll out 21 mbps and have it be reliable?
T-Mobile didn't have anything to do with the Sidekick meltdown.
alien.gif
thank you.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Damn OP...first rule of fight club is you dont talk about fight club.
What would Robert Dotson say?
If you work for T-Mobile R.I.P.

I don't work for T-Mobile. I'm just a T-Mobile customer passing along a possibly amazing deal to my fellow T-Mobile customers on the board.

dont think we're gonna officially find out until th 25th or something like that..

$50 unlimited erything would do me so right right now.

Originally Posted by lysolflow

boy boy boy... the greatest day in the history of phones if this goes thru....

i would cop soooooooo quickly.... buy an iphone and jailbreak w/ the swiftness...

or better yet.... nokia n88 and n96...

or better yet.... that ophone coming out in china...

or better yet.... my touch...

or better yet... touch pro 2....

I'm gettin ahead of myself... lol... this would be a great day, though... like.... seriously.....
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would sooo switch from my sero $30 Plan to t-mobile with Quickness

i know its a real long shot but if this plan somehow included tha new blackberry 9700 im definetly on it even if its 15 or 20 extra id get on it

I hope this is true. I been w TMO since 04 and somehow missed out on their "loyalty" plans. But they practically gave me my BB curve so I can'tcomplain. Can't wait to cop that Bold though.

hmm. reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? I've been with them for about 3 years now so might that be to my benefit if this happens?

i dont know, tmobile's service sucks. i live out in oakland, ca and there are a bunch areas around here where service is worst than 1-bar, spotty.

ive damn near broken my sidekick after throwing it all over the place.

I definitely want that BB 9700 and and unlimited everything plan would certainly sweeten the deal. DECISIONS, DECISIONS!

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

I definitely want that BB 9700 and and unlimited everything plan would certainly sweeten the deal. DECISIONS, DECISIONS!
I'm confused. I googled that phone to make sure and according to what I see online in the store that phone is called the 8520. I know it'son another note but what is that about?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I'm confused. I googled that phone to make sure and according to what I see online in the store that phone is called the 8520. I know it's on another note but what is that about?

Well everything I've been reading about it refers to the phone as the Blackberry Onyx 9700 and recent news speculates that there will be a release datelater in October for both ATT and TMobile. None of what if heard/read is official though so it could very well be under a different name once it is really out.

I'm confused. I googled that phone to make sure and according to what I see online in the store that phone is called the 8520. I know it's on another note but what is that about?
Are you googling wrong? I just googled it, and the first results are the 9700/onyx, which hasn't been released yet, but will beT-Mobile'sfirst 3g BB.

codeIVC wrote:
dont think we're gonna officially find out until th 25th or something like that..

$50 unlimited erything would do me so right right now.

JoseBronx wrote:
so any confirmation yet?
nerd.gif

no conformation, but this article prolly got quickly posted over.. here it is again...

http://nexus404.com/Blog/2009/10/10/t-mobile-project-black-project-dark-unveiled-project-dark-a-t-mobile-50-%E2%80%98everything-unlimited%E2%80%99-plan/
iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

DanniTheKid wrote:
I called yesterday...you must HAVE 22 consecutive months with Tmobile.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU if that ends up being true. I'm at 11.
smh.gif

I'll be keeping a close eye on this...

NostrandAve68 wrote:
22 consecutive months ha

I've been with Tmobile when it was Voicestream back in 2001 best carrier imo, best customer service and best phone plans... now they are starting to get the best phones don't think i'll ever leave Tmobile.

saymoregotsole wrote:
I hope this is true. I been w TMO since 04 and somehow missed out on their "loyalty" plans. But they practically gave me my BB curve so I can't complain. Can't wait to cop that Bold though.

people... DO NOT LET THAT CAT THAT SAID YOU HAD TO BE W/ TMOBILE FOR 22 MONTHS STEER YOU WRONG.... that was completely false...

like someone said earlier... they are making people sign confidentiality contracts to keep this thing quiet till they roll it out.. do you really think a callcenter attendant has the knowledge, or even the balls if they had the knowledge, to give this info out?.... its gonna be gucci for EVERYONE.....

Air Freshh 23 wrote:
HTC HD2 + New t-mobile plan = str8 destroying the phone game...

God please let t-mobile get HD2...please...

woooooord... like... people dont get the customizing ability of windows mobile phones.... i might dabble w/ this one, or even looktoward a touch pro2 when they get cheap and just work w/ that one... havent had a chance to fool w/ an unlocked nokia phone, but i read that they are goooold,and us folks over here w/ the locked down carriers are missing out....
NKEAIR wrote:
LazyJ10 wrote:
If this somehow included blackberry's own data plan, it would beyond ridiculous. Since I highly doubt that it will, it looks like I'll stick it out with SERO.

people are saying they are planning to roll out the plan with the new bold

but i can see t-mobile using this to lure people who want an iphone, but dont want to expensive ATT prices

you never know though... they ARE pushing the BB Bold 2 out w/ the whole project dark thing, so it might be available to the 50 dollarplan.... they might do it to where only the bold2 will be compatible w/ the plan, forcing people to buy it....
LimitedRetroOG wrote:
This 3G is gonna be faster than all 3 other networks combined. AT&T's is only 7.2 MBPS, Sprint is 10, Verizon is 1.4. T-Mobile's will be 21!
eek.gif

YEEEEEAH, BUDDY..... 21 is like.... cable internet at the crib.... its gonna be crazy when people TETHER... i tether my touch pro and getsome solid speeds... but w/ this, i'll be able to use utorrent, download a flick, and run thru niketalk easier than i do at home... lol....

i might as well plug it into the xbox 360 and play xbox live on it... that is friggin fast....

DatzToothLess wrote:
Sprint has 4g in New York. I think so anyways, I know for a fact it's out in Atlanta already

i heard the 4g was straight, but it doesnt have alotta coverage... only two cities under its belt, and only in the MAIN areas of thecities... it also wasnt AS fast as it claims, but it will prolly get up there around the time they get it into other cities and get all the kinks ironed out.

Bowzer Blitz wrote:
Besides ATT / Verizon being expensive...they are realiable. People just need to leave Sprint & T-Mobile alone.

its all about location, family... where i'm at, the service goes, in order... t-mobile, att, sprint, then waaaaay down the line isverizon...

in southwest houston, it goes sprint, att, t-mobile, and waaaaay down the line is verizon...

in dallas though, verizon is real strong... its all about location, folks....

Well everything I've been reading about it refers to the phone as the Blackberry Onyx 9700 and recent news speculates that there will be a release date later in October for both ATT and TMobile. None of what if heard/read is official though so it could very well be under a different name once it is really out.

The 9700 should be dropping on Nov. 11th for TMO. All signs point to that date, although nothing is ever officialuntil it's official.

And as far as the Sidekick vs. Blackberry argument.....

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/10/10/t-mobile-admits-your-sidekick-data-is-gone-like-the-wind/

roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry folks, that just doesn't happen on RIM's servers. I had more data/service outages in the time that I owned the Sidekick 1 & 2 than I'vehad in almost 3 years of having a Blackberry. In retrospect, maybe I should've been cautious of a company called "Danger".

Back
Top Bottom