T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

Originally Posted by Smashing

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

BlackBerry Curve 8900 - no 3g
BlackBerry Tour 9630- no wifi
BlackBerry Curve 8520- lacks 3g and gps

only bb with a full screen is storm, which is utter trash.

All minor and again some carrier restrictions.
laugh.gif

having no 3g and payin triple digits on your bills is pathetic.

like i said da 2009 sidekick makes phones not named da iphone look overated.

im glad SOME people here actually does their technology homework on phones instead of just off suckin w/e's daflavor of da month.

wondering how this will tie into the whole blackberry service... doesn't RIM get paid for their internet and other services?

Damn OP...first rule of fight club is you dont talk about fight club.
What would Robert Dotson say?
If you work for T-Mobile R.I.P.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

This a bad look for you if you actually work for tmobile. ...And by your comprehension fail, i'm hoping you do, because it actually means that something isin the works and you just semi confirmed it.

So the N900 will be copped for sure. Info confirmed that it will release with project dark, anyone know the price it will be?

This a bad look for you if you actually work for tmobile. ...And by your comprehension fail, i'm hoping you do, because it actually means that something is in the works and you just semi confirmed it.
the OP says he got the article from gizmodo

and man this would be great if I'm eligible

Originally Posted by oidreez

This a bad look for you if you actually work for tmobile. ...And by your comprehension fail, i'm hoping you do, because it actually means that something is in the works and you just semi confirmed it.
the OP says he got the article from gizmodo

and man this would be great if I'm eligible

i was talking to blackngold

So the N900 will be copped for sure. Info confirmed that it will release with project dark, anyone know the price it will be?
i don't think t-mobile is subsidizing da phone...its gonna released unlocked out da box (which i prefer)

its all over the internet, family....

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I get this now with Sprint Sero but for 30$.......

But i would switch, t mobile have better phones.

damn. I wouldn't switch for nothing. I'd be like this old dude i know with a super old phone and a super old cheap plan, so much so that the phone company gives him mad offers on the top of the line phones and the cheapest current plans but he keeps declining.
son.... SERO's 30$ plan is only for 500 min, and you cant use it on Instinct, Palm Pre, and everything else that forcesthe Simply Everything plan.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

dude said his sidekick kills blackberrys.
roll.gif
I don't see how thats funny. Most Blackberrys are so behind they don't even have 3g or wi-fi. Plus BB screens are small, and almost all smartphones have e-mail clients that are the same or better as BB's. I have a G1 if that matters.

That was all nonsense that you just typed.
care to explain?

what current blackberry does not have 3g or wifi? if they don't have one, it's a carrier restriction. The small screen is inconsequential, that's a personal preference issue, if a bigger screen is what you want though there's a BB for that. And i don't know anything about anyone elses email client, so i won't talk outta my %#* about it, but it's also inconsequential. If it's working and has all important features, it's working and has all important features. What makes an email client better than the next?
ninjahood wrote:

BlackBerry Curve 8900 - no 3g
BlackBerry Tour 9630- no wifi
BlackBerry Curve 8520- lacks 3g and gps

only bb with a full screen is storm, which is utter trash.

All minor and again some carrier restrictions.
laugh.gif

having no 3g and payin triple digits on your bills is pathetic.

like i said da 2009 sidekick makes phones not named da iphone look overated.

im glad SOME people here actually does their technology homework on phones instead of just off suckin w/e's da flavor of da month.

^^^ both of the homeys got a point... blackberries are status symbols, just like sidekicks are status symbols...

but if you get done to the nitty gritty... sidekick 2009 beats any blackberry you can throw out there...

and i'm figuring in price, screen size, capabilities, speed, monthly charges.... ony reason alotta folks cop blackberries and look down on sidekicks is cuzthey think society looks at one as "mature" and the other as "immature".... look at the phones, family... not the namebrand....

symbian > iphone OS > web OS > sidekick's layout > windows mobile (only this far back if you dont know how to use custom roms... if you do, itsahead of web OS) > nokia phones w/ snake.> blackberry OS... lol....
laugh.gif

enh, true sero is only 500 mins. a month.

But @!++, i barely even hit 200 daytime mins used a month.

I'm at work until 5-6pm anyway, free starts at 7.

symbian > iphone OS > web OS > sidekick's layout > windows mobile (only this far back if you dont know how to use custom roms... if you do, its ahead of web OS) > nokia phones w/ snake.> blackberry OS... lol....

Nokia just abandoned Symbian for Linux, so what does that
say. When it comes to smart phones, they always mention 2
for a reason..... iPhone & BlackBerry are the best ones doin
it.

I've been working on replacing my T-Mobile phone for a minute, so this $50 everything plan would be the icing on the cake. Good looks, NCtwin!

There has to be a catch...I'm with T-mobile and at times thier service sucks but that is a hell of a deal.

I'll wait and see.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

symbian > iphone OS > web OS > sidekick's layout > windows mobile (only this far back if you dont know how to use custom roms... if you do, its ahead of web OS) > nokia phones w/ snake.> blackberry OS... lol....

Nokia just abandoned Symbian for Linux, so what does that
say. When it comes to smart phones, they always mention 2
for a reason..... iPhone & BlackBerry are the best ones doin
it.
I honestly think if WinMo was more stable and didn't glitch so much, that WinMo phones would replace BlackBerries. What have they done as oflately to make them any better than when they came out? Change to color screens?

To the dude that said the sidekick internet isn't faster than the BB...
some guy i know wanted to buy my sidekick 3g and he told me its definitely faster than his BB..
i have a Iphone on tmobile now payin $50 Ulimited Loyalty Plan + Web2go Ulimited Text&Data = $70 for ulimited everything

so taking away $20 would be great!!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom