T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

so can I buy an iphone and connect it to this plan?
nerd.gif

kudos gixx

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009...dare-open-this-until-october-25th/#more-37074
HkDwH.jpg

What not to do if you are a large company and have a secret project - ship a box full of relevant collateral to a retail locale with a stern looking label that reads "Don't Open Until 10/25″. A new connect has come through with some pricing details on T-Mo's Project Dark, and as usual, we've ripped it apart and deciphered it. Pics and pricing after the bounce.

Thanks, justfinethanku!

VfN3z.jpg

Individual Plan - No 2-year commitment
  • 500 Minutes - $30
  • 500 + Unlimited Text - $40
  • 500 + Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $60
  • 1000 Minutes - $40
  • 1000 + Unlimited Text - $50
  • 1000 +Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $70
  • Unlmited Talk - $50
  • Unlimited Talk + Unlimited Text - $60
  • Unlimited Talk +Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $80
Family Plan - Includes 2-lines + 2-year commitment
  • 750 Minutes - $60
  • 750 + Unlimited Text - $80
  • 750 + Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $140
  • 1500 Minutes - $80
  • 1500 + Unlimited Text - $100
  • 1500 + Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $160
  • Unlimited Minutes - $100
  • Unlimited Talk + Unlimited Text - $120
  • Unlimited Talk + Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $180
Definitely going to jump on the 500 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited web plan for $60, more minutes and same price than what I'm paying now.

smh this terrible. im mad we got hyped for nothing, these prices are the same if you have a loyalty plan, and sprint's prices are exactly the same.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

smh this terrible. im mad we got hyped for nothing, these prices are the same if you have a loyalty plan, and sprint's prices are exactly the same.
i have 1000 min + free nights weekends unlimited text and internet for $75 ill be saving 15 if that $60 is the same thing...

i have 700 minutes, unlimited family text, unlimited internet for 1 line

and i pay 89 bucks after fees and taxes monthly

guess im staying on the same plan

so if i grab the 500 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited web plan for $60 & upgrade to 9700 without adding a 2yr contract how much will the phone be?

HkDwH.jpg
VfN3z.jpg

Individual Plan - No 2-year commitment
  • 500 Minutes - $30
  • 500 + Unlimited Text - $40
  • 500 + Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $60
  • 1000 Minutes - $40
  • 1000 + Unlimited Text - $50
  • 1000 +Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $70
  • Unlmited Talk - $50
  • Unlimited Talk + Unlimited Text - $60
  • Unlimited Talk +Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $80
Family Plan - Includes 2-lines + 2-year commitment
  • 750 Minutes - $60
  • 750 + Unlimited Text - $80
  • 750 + Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $140
  • 1500 Minutes - $80
  • 1500 + Unlimited Text - $100
  • 1500 + Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $160
  • Unlimited Minutes - $100
  • Unlimited Talk + Unlimited Text - $120
  • Unlimited Talk + Unlimited Text + Unlimited Web - $180

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

so if i grab the 500 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited web plan for $60 & upgrade to 9700 without adding a 2yr contract how much will the phone be?

The phone would be whatever retail price is. You can spread if over 20 months.

Thanks for the pricing info.

For everyone asking. Like I said you can do the Even more plan and get a contract or the Even more plus plans without a contract and pay retail prices forphones.

looks like I was wrong about the family plans my fault on that.

Can anyone PM me with how to unlock my Iphone??

I'm interested to see what AT&T does as far as plan pricing.

Thanks for all the props by the way.
smokin.gif

my question is what's the prices going to be for BB users? Don't you have to use BB data plan? so will it be an additional charge?

Originally Posted by Jay Pesos24

my question is what's the prices going to be for BB users? Don't you have to use BB data plan? so will it be an additional charge?
yea. and whats that deal with the 30 dollar additional add on for smart phones?

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by Jay Pesos24

yea. and whats that deal with the 30 dollar additional add on for smart phones?
Thats IF you dont want text. Regular plan + $30 for data. It makes much more sense to rock out with the text+data.

i dont like the family plan (thats what im on now).
when it says unlimited text, does it mean every line has unlimited text or just one?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

family plans suck, i might as well stay with what i have.

Unlimited everything on an individual is $80, but unlimited everything for 2 lines on a family is 180. %%%! doesn't make sense. Unless you pay $10 peradditional line and they get the goods too

Originally Posted by BangDak

i dont like the family plan (thats what im on now).
when it says unlimited text, does it mean every line has unlimited text or just one?
Every line

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

So with my current BB, I can get 1000minutes, unlimited text an data for 89? is that what I'm looking at?

Yessirrr

why the hell is it more expensive when im locked in a contract? screw that then im breaking out of mine and doing month by month

VaGixxer a lil question if you can...
okay so I am out of contract this month with att and i have an unlocked phone already .....can i just switch sims to t mobile or do i have to buy a t mobilephone and then switch plans?

i have a att and tmobile account. if i wanted to move my att number over to my tmobile will i have to start a new contract?

[qoute] why the hell is it more expensive when im locked in a contract? screw that then im breaking out of mine and doing month by month[/quote]

Isn't that because you get a subsidized phone?

All of this seems very straight forward to me.

Unlimited everything on an individual is $80, but unlimited everything for 2 lines on a family is 180. %%%! doesn't make sense.

Uh, $80 is if you're NOT under contract. It's $140 for 2 lines on a family plan if you're NOT under contract. $180 if you are.

The plans in blue are for people willing to sign a contract for a subsidized phone. The plans in pink are for people who don't want a subsidized phone.

It's up to you to do a little math to see if it's worth your while to sign a contract. Of course, that's the way it's always been.

why is the family plan more than twice the price of an individual? and why is being in a contract more than donig month to month?

Back
Top Bottom